MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

This was my favorite cream highlighter until it dried out on me. It's a pretty yellow pearl color, and blends beautifully when applied. Sadly, the loose sealed MAC packaging means the product can dry out pretty quick. I've have it for about a year, and it's already kind of hard to pick up with my fingers now. I'm sad, because the color is so perfect for highlighting the cheekbones and browbones.

If anyone has any tips on how to revive my Pearl, send me a mail and let me know please, I haven't given up on it yet.

nice highlighter product, easy to use and very versatile. use on my brows and cheeks.

I bought this on a whim. I usually wear powder highlighters but I instantly liked the natural consistency when I applied it on the bridge of my nose and under my eyebrows. In my opinion, this gives my skin a luminosity that my other/ previous powder highlighters failed to achieve (eg Urban Decay's Polyester bride e/s, MAC's Vanilla pigment).

I got this to use as a base on the eye but I don't like it for that reason.. I like using it as a high light. It works amazing on the cheeks and looks good too.

I have it, I use it under my brows for a nice highlight, I recommend it.

Got this in a swap and don't know how I lived without it. It's exactly what I've been looking for: a bright, easy to apply highlighter that isn't too shimmery yet still makes a noticable difference to my skin. I used this on my cheeks, nose, and brow bones. When I put it in the corner of my eye it really brightens my eyes, but it also creases like mad - even with a light shadow over it. Also, I would prefer it in a stick for sanitary reasons but using fingers to apply does allow the best control. When the time comes for me to buy a new one I may try Luna out just because I am so pale but the CCB is a definite staple highlighter for me now.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have found my HG highlighter! I heard about this through Kandee Johnson's youtube channel. She said it gives you the most amazing glow, and living in South Florida, I love that tanned, glowy look, and I have never been more impressed. It gave me this beautiful soft golden glow. I also tried it on my step mother and she could not stop talking about it and wants my Dad to buy it for her. I expect Mac to be expensive but I don't complain about it because it's expected, I know what I'm getting into when I walk into Mac, but for items like this, it is well worth it! I will be repurchasing this!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best highlighter. It is smooth and not gritty. Unlike shell it has no glitter just shimmer. It's easy to blend and apply, but I feel it needs to be reapplied through the day, because it doesn't last.I would buy this again but I don't know if I'll have to for a while since it seems to last long.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like using this as a highlighter for the brows, cheeks, and down the nose. Its a very universal pearl sheen that would work on anyone. I also like the simple packaging because I like to be able to use my fingers for highlighting instead of brushes. I can just swirl my finger in the compact and get the amount of product I want for a fast application. The colour is very subtle which I like.

I saw this at the CCO and picked it up immediately...then put it down...then picked it back up. Did I really need another highlighter? Well, this isn't just any highlighter...this is now my HG highlighter. I have used MSFs from MAC for awhile, but this product gives much more of a natural look. I use this as a brow highlight and a cheek highlight. Definitely worth every penny.

Top Rated MAC Products