December 21, 2014 | 911 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this to use as a base on the eye but I don't like it for that reason.. I like using it as a high light. It works amazing on the cheeks and looks good too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I bought this to highlight the tops of my cheekbones but this did nothing for me and I can't even tell the difference after putting it on. I even tried piling it on a few layers but nope, nothing. I have oily skin that I keep relatively matte but it still has a slight sheen to it. I think this would be more effective for people who has very matte dry skin who wants a very settle sheen to their skin. This worked okay under my brows and in the inner corners and I would image would make a good base for eyeshadows, with creasing if not set of course but its effects are very very settle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it, I use it under my brows for a nice highlight, I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by mg86

Got this in a swap and don't know how I lived without it. It's exactly what I've been looking for: a bright, easy to apply highlighter that isn't too shimmery yet still makes a noticable difference to my skin. I used this on my cheeks, nose, and brow bones. When I put it in the corner of my eye it really brightens my eyes, but it also creases like mad - even with a light shadow over it. Also, I would prefer it in a stick for sanitary reasons but using fingers to apply does allow the best control. When the time comes for me to buy a new one I may try Luna out just because I am so pale but the CCB is a definite staple highlighter for me now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by iamjess03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have found my HG highlighter! I heard about this through Kandee Johnson's youtube channel. She said it gives you the most amazing glow, and living in South Florida, I love that tanned, glowy look, and I have never been more impressed. It gave me this beautiful soft golden glow. I also tried it on my step mother and she could not stop talking about it and wants my Dad to buy it for her. I expect Mac to be expensive but I don't complain about it because it's expected, I know what I'm getting into when I walk into Mac, but for items like this, it is well worth it! I will be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Cathj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best highlighter. It is smooth and not gritty. Unlike shell it has no glitter just shimmer. It's easy to blend and apply, but I feel it needs to be reapplied through the day, because it doesn't last.I would buy this again but I don't know if I'll have to for a while since it seems to last long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by rocksteady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like using this as a highlighter for the brows, cheeks, and down the nose. Its a very universal pearl sheen that would work on anyone. I also like the simple packaging because I like to be able to use my fingers for highlighting instead of brushes. I can just swirl my finger in the compact and get the amount of product I want for a fast application. The colour is very subtle which I like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this at the CCO and picked it up immediately...then put it down...then picked it back up. Did I really need another highlighter? Well, this isn't just any highlighter...this is now my HG highlighter. I have used MSFs from MAC for awhile, but this product gives much more of a natural look. I use this as a brow highlight and a cheek highlight. Definitely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by saroh87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after reading the reviews here and I must say I absolutely love it!
I'm not a big fan of powder highlighters on my cheeks because they don't look natural enough; this, however, does.
Just a few dabs on the top of my cheeks give me instant cheekbones and I don't even need to contour! I also use it on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten and open them up.
I don't like using this on my lid as an eyeshadow base because it creases like crazy but I do sometimes apply a tiny bit right on the center and blend out, then I put Ricepaper on top for those days when I don't want to wear a lot of eyeshadow; it also looks gorgeous :)
I think this is going to last me quite a while because just a little goes a long way, for me anyway!
All in all, this is a very versatile product and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Veneziano

I tried this at the MAC counter today, and I absolutely love it. It's like a less shiny version of By Candlelight, an MSF I had given up on after trying it a few times and finding it just made my skin look super shiny instead of glowy and beautiful like I wanted. This cream color base is the perfect highlighter and really brings out the glow in your skin. It's slightly gold and blends in beautifully, looks good under or over foundation to give you that "lit from within" look. It's gorgeous. IIf you're fair to medium skinned, you'll love this as a beautiful glowing gold-toned highlighter.