February 27, 2015 | 1840 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this on a whim. I usually wear powder highlighters but I instantly liked the natural consistency when I applied it on the bridge of my nose and under my eyebrows. In my opinion, this gives my skin a luminosity that my other/ previous powder highlighters failed to achieve (eg Urban Decay's Polyester bride e/s, MAC's Vanilla pigment).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this to use as a base on the eye but I don't like it for that reason.. I like using it as a high light. It works amazing on the cheeks and looks good too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I bought this to highlight the tops of my cheekbones but this did nothing for me and I can't even tell the difference after putting it on. I even tried piling it on a few layers but nope, nothing. I have oily skin that I keep relatively matte but it still has a slight sheen to it. I think this would be more effective for people who has very matte dry skin who wants a very settle sheen to their skin. This worked okay under my brows and in the inner corners and I would image would make a good base for eyeshadows, with creasing if not set of course but its effects are very very settle.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have it, I use it under my brows for a nice highlight, I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by mg86

Got this in a swap and don't know how I lived without it. It's exactly what I've been looking for: a bright, easy to apply highlighter that isn't too shimmery yet still makes a noticable difference to my skin. I used this on my cheeks, nose, and brow bones. When I put it in the corner of my eye it really brightens my eyes, but it also creases like mad - even with a light shadow over it. Also, I would prefer it in a stick for sanitary reasons but using fingers to apply does allow the best control. When the time comes for me to buy a new one I may try Luna out just because I am so pale but the CCB is a definite staple highlighter for me now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by iamjess03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have found my HG highlighter! I heard about this through Kandee Johnson's youtube channel. She said it gives you the most amazing glow, and living in South Florida, I love that tanned, glowy look, and I have never been more impressed. It gave me this beautiful soft golden glow. I also tried it on my step mother and she could not stop talking about it and wants my Dad to buy it for her. I expect Mac to be expensive but I don't complain about it because it's expected, I know what I'm getting into when I walk into Mac, but for items like this, it is well worth it! I will be repurchasing this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Cathj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best highlighter. It is smooth and not gritty. Unlike shell it has no glitter just shimmer. It's easy to blend and apply, but I feel it needs to be reapplied through the day, because it doesn't last.I would buy this again but I don't know if I'll have to for a while since it seems to last long.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by rocksteady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like using this as a highlighter for the brows, cheeks, and down the nose. Its a very universal pearl sheen that would work on anyone. I also like the simple packaging because I like to be able to use my fingers for highlighting instead of brushes. I can just swirl my finger in the compact and get the amount of product I want for a fast application. The colour is very subtle which I like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this at the CCO and picked it up immediately...then put it down...then picked it back up. Did I really need another highlighter? Well, this isn't just any highlighter...this is now my HG highlighter. I have used MSFs from MAC for awhile, but this product gives much more of a natural look. I use this as a brow highlight and a cheek highlight. Definitely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by saroh87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after reading the reviews here and I must say I absolutely love it!
I'm not a big fan of powder highlighters on my cheeks because they don't look natural enough; this, however, does.
Just a few dabs on the top of my cheeks give me instant cheekbones and I don't even need to contour! I also use it on the inner corner of my eyes to brighten and open them up.
I don't like using this on my lid as an eyeshadow base because it creases like crazy but I do sometimes apply a tiny bit right on the center and blend out, then I put Ricepaper on top for those days when I don't want to wear a lot of eyeshadow; it also looks gorgeous :)
I think this is going to last me quite a while because just a little goes a long way, for me anyway!
All in all, this is a very versatile product and I will definitely repurchase!