MAC Pro Colour Palette/Small Eye Shadow

4.8

I love this! I bought a 15-pan a week ago and have already filled it with my MAC, Jane, and Milani shadows. I agree that de-potting is a pain (ESPECIALLY with MAC for some reason) but the end results are worth it. Now all my eyeshadows are in one sleek little palette and I love it! This is so worth getting.. what are you waiting for?

I have 4 of MAC's 4-pan palettes and I LOVE them!!! I just put Milani, Wet 'n' Wild, or Jane powder eye shadows in them and they look so nice. I have one with purples/plums, browns/neutrals, pinks/warmer colors, and one that I took the insert out of so I could put some rectangular Avon eye shadows in it. Depotting the eye shadows can be fun or frustrating sometimes but when I've done a good job with no blemishes left on the pan it feels SO satisfying! I also love any kind of MAC packaging 'cause M.A.C. are my initials : )

on 3/15/2004 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was lucky enough to get a couple of 4 pans in a swap. I like the way these are so compact and have a clear lid. Much more convenient than having a drawer full of pots. I have just ordered a 15 pan and am on a mission to fill this!

on 3/6/2004 12:37:00 PM

Excellent Idea! I bought 4 pan, and with clear top, I can see the colors. I put original sticker(color name) on the back, so I can refer to it. Only pain comes when you de-pot e/s, but pan has such a compact design, and I just love it!

on 2/4/2004 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

These are amazing.. I can take all of my eye shadows now with me when I travel.. I have 6 palettes almost full and it's great for organizing my colours and a huge space saver.

on 1/12/2004 9:07:00 PM

Excellent product. The only gripe I have about the 15-pan is the absence of a mirror on the inner lid. THAT would elevate it to perfect.

on 1/7/2004 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have five or six of these 15-pan palettes, some filled to capacity. Capacity, you say? No, not fifteen, I've got 26 shadows in some of these puppies. Pull out the insert and see how many you can squish in there. 26 MAC shadows will fit into a 15-palette. You'll save so much room! See my profile pics if in doubt... ;)
I love them, I love them, I love them.

on 1/4/2004 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love these! now i have a home for all my shadow pans! and even better other shadows and not only mac fit into these. great price! $12

on 12/31/2003 3:06:00 AM

So far I have four of the 4-pan palettes. These are so convenient and inexpensive ($3.50 USD). I love the clear flip-top so you can see the colors inside. The palette itself isn't magnetized so you either need to buy the e/s in pan form that are magnetized on the bottom or depot your e/s and add magnets. MAC palettes also fit UD, Elizabeth Arden, Jane and a few other brands of eye shadows. Great buy & a must have for MU collectors.

on 12/28/2003 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE my 15 pan - with UD, MAC, EA and Superdrug (UK) eyeshadows in it. Fab, portable, tidy, handy. Gave my mum one for Christmas and she loves it too. Perfect.

Video Reviews & Tutorials