September 2, 2014 | 1691 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Figure88

I love this stuff for shaving! It gives me the closest shave ever and soft legs. I do however have to soap up afterward because it does leave a bit of grease behind, but hey it is a body oil after all!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by lexileven

I've got half way through a bottle and this is a 'hero product' for me.
I really struggle as I have dry, sensitive skin and most 'drugstore' body lotions are either not moisturising enough, cause an allergic reaction or just seem to form a layer on top of the skin without moisturising.
I saw the reviews and gave this a go, and can honestly say I won't ever buy another body product. It absorbs easily, really moisturises, leaves a nice sheen on skin. I'm not allergic to it and the scent is nice, but not so strong it clashes with my perfume.
You can also add this to your bath if you wish. Definitely recommended, this is lovely. The only downer is the bottle, the flip top makes it easy to spill!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've just realised I've repurchased this product several times, it's one of my skincare workhorse products. I use it after a shower on my legs, arms, and chest. For an oil, it's very light, needs very little rubbing in, and has a very subtle scent. Great to use if you just want to moisturise effectively and go. It's a reasonable price too, usually about 5-6. The bottle is a bit rubbish, product always drips down the sides when I use it, which means the base is always sticky and I have to be careful where I set it. It's not the most natural of products either, don't be fooled into thinking it's pure sesame oil by the name, it has lots of other weird sounding ingredients like Isopropyl Myristate and Propylparaben. But it works well and I'll probably buy again unless I can find a similar, more natural alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

I used to put some of this in my shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair extremley soft. I really don't know why i stopped buying this it makes your skin so soft too. My only gripe is the fragrance. It's very old lady like, oh and its a little pricy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by besidetheocean

I can't stop touching my skin! I used this right after a shower while my skin was still damp and it's so soft now that I can't believe it. I love how the bottle only allows a few drops of oil to come out at a time because that's really all you need. I think I used about 6 drops total for my whole body. The scent is a little much at first but it tones down after a few minutes and is very nice. I hate heavy lotions that stay greasy and don't really work. I think this oil is a great alternative because it sinks in so quickly and actually moisturizes skin without leaving it sticky or filmy at all. I love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I compared this to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body oil, and I will always keep coming back to the Neutrogena, always. I love the smell and it doesn't clash with another perfume, I love that you can layer a lotion on top of it if you want and it's not too heavy and the scents don't clash or you can wear this by itself and it's wonderful. Reasonably priced, gives you a gorgeous sexy glow and not sticky or greasy feeling like the Palmers. Definite repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by DrChris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this product on and off for years. I'll forget about it, or it will get pushed to the back of my cabinet, but then I find it again and I'm reminded of how much I like it! The scent is really lovely and mild, and it is light and moisturizing -- leaves my legs soft and smooth, but not so greasy/shiny that I stick to everything. Like many others have mentioned, I apply it right after I've showered, and it absorbs quickly. Because the bottle can be a little awkward to use (especially after my shower, when I'm wet and clumsy), I pour some of this into a small spray bottle -- that way, I just spritz three or four sprays onto the palm of my hand, and then smooth it on my legs and arms. Much easier than wrestling with the bottle!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ganicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a highly effective moisturizer for one's body when coming right out the shower i've use to use this for years and stopped but now am starting to use it and right after the shower while my skin is still moist i put some on mainly my legs and thighs and it leaves them silky smooooth!!!! Great product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

This is an excellent moisturizer. I put it on as soon as I get out of the shower- I pour a 1/2 tsp into my palms, rub it together a little and smooth it over wherever it is I want to apply it. It absorbs VERY quickly, and it leaves my skin very soft and moisturized. Recently I've been mixing in a little of another body lotion in with it and that's wonderful as well. It's a good product at a fair price seeing as it can take months to finish a bottle. Wonderful purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff. I have gone through many bottles of it. I love the smell of it and it's so versatile too. If I'm soaking in a bath (esp if I've used a lush bathbomb) I'll add some to the bath to make it moisturizing. After a shower I'll pat a little on my skin before i'm completely dry. Excellent for after you shave your legs as a light-weight moisturizer. It's one of my "classic" items that I always like to keep in the bathroom and always like to use. A little goes a long way too esp if you're using it on your skin. I just put a little in my hand and rub it on my arms and legs (I know some reviewers said it was messy for them to use, I control the amount by how much I tilt the bottle. It's tricky but you eventually get the hang of it.)

This stuff is awesome.