Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

on 5/6/2010 1:25:00 AM

I keep this in the shower and smooth on to wet skin. It softens my skin without the need for lotion. I love the scent and my skin is very smooth without a residue. LOVE IT!

on 4/25/2010 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this formula, I love the smell, but I don't love the pricing and the packaging. It needs a pumps design so that the oil doesn't drip everywhere. I only use this on my legs and the remaining oil on my hand goes on my arms. I'm hesitant to put oil anywhere I break out. That sound scary! I will buy again, but hopefully someone at Neutrogena will hear out please about the design!

on 3/23/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If only I had read the reviews before! I would never have imagined the scent of this product.. It is a very STRONG honeysuckle/orange blossom smell, not in a good way. It absorbs and moisturizes well, and does not stick to my clothes. But with the cloying smell, I do not plan on buying again. I don't know how I will use this up (sadly, I bought the Costco sized version) :(

on 3/20/2010 9:16:00 AM

The scent on this product is so strong and pungent that I really don't like using it. This is classic "old lady perfume" fragrance. And, unfortunately, the scent lasts. Ironically, as for its moisturizing abilities, I find it to be drying. I tossed my bottle. Smell this before you buy it - it is VERY strong and cheap smelling. I believe I paid approximately $17 for a 16 oz. bottle.

on 3/14/2010 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've only been using this for a week and I've already noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It's super soft and silky everywhere. Even my scaly elbows that NOTHING seems to help have healed! I use this exactly as the directions tell you to - I rub it into my skin while it's still damp from the shower and then let it sink in before getting dressed. (Sometimes I pat dry with a towel if I'm in a hurry.) Love!

on 3/9/2010 9:19:00 PM

I've been using this body oil for years and I just love it! It's not too heavy, not too light. I apply it right after showering. It's perfect for all of my body parts, but I still need to apply a little extra lotion to my elbows. What I especially love is the subtle scent. It works well in conbination with my signature perfume (Sung by Alfred Sung) - it's just a nice, clean smell. Over the years I've had numerous people tell me I smell good, which makes me feel good! I put some in a smaller container and keep in my desk drawer at work so I can apply a few extra drops during the summer when I'm wearing skirts. I would recommend this to everyone.

on 3/6/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product works as advertised - I use it after I shower on damp skin, and when I'm fully dry my skin feels soft and moisturized. It's not perfumed, which is a plus, and has a very light and pleasing natural sesame scent.

On the negative side, I find the bottle impossible to open without using my nails, and as the ladies on the nail board will remind anyone, nails are not tools! Most flip top caps I find can be opened by rubbing the top against the tile walls in the shower, but that trick doesn't work for this bottle.

I got this product for free through my job, so I didn't pay for it, but I have looked up the typical price online. While I do like what this product does for my skin, I can get the same results from a bottle of J&J Baby Oil for a quarter of the price. I'll use this bottle until it's empty, but I won't be buying it again.

on 2/23/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Went out and bought this product after a recommendation from a friend. I love it! The smell is amazing, and it kept my skin super soft when I went to the beach for a week. I really like it mixed in with my lotion, too, actually (vaseline total moisturizing) The packaging isn't the best-- you have to tip it so the oil doesn't run down the side. Otherwise--perfect! I've tried the generic from Kroger and it was the same quality, but it is hard to find.

on 2/21/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love the scent of this, but I just can't get it to work for me. For reference, I'm African American with dry skin. I've tried using this right after I get out of the shower and during the day and for some reason my skin drinks it up and is left an ashy mess.

on 2/21/2010 8:25:00 AM

This oil smells great. It's the best after shower oil I've used. Love it.

Popular Lotions / Creams