December 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've only been using this for a week and I've already noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It's super soft and silky everywhere. Even my scaly elbows that NOTHING seems to help have healed! I use this exactly as the directions tell you to - I rub it into my skin while it's still damp from the shower and then let it sink in before getting dressed. (Sometimes I pat dry with a towel if I'm in a hurry.) Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by rebel

I've been using this body oil for years and I just love it! It's not too heavy, not too light. I apply it right after showering. It's perfect for all of my body parts, but I still need to apply a little extra lotion to my elbows. What I especially love is the subtle scent. It works well in conbination with my signature perfume (Sung by Alfred Sung) - it's just a nice, clean smell. Over the years I've had numerous people tell me I smell good, which makes me feel good! I put some in a smaller container and keep in my desk drawer at work so I can apply a few extra drops during the summer when I'm wearing skirts. I would recommend this to everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by DevilDucky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product works as advertised - I use it after I shower on damp skin, and when I'm fully dry my skin feels soft and moisturized. It's not perfumed, which is a plus, and has a very light and pleasing natural sesame scent.

On the negative side, I find the bottle impossible to open without using my nails, and as the ladies on the nail board will remind anyone, nails are not tools! Most flip top caps I find can be opened by rubbing the top against the tile walls in the shower, but that trick doesn't work for this bottle.

I got this product for free through my job, so I didn't pay for it, but I have looked up the typical price online. While I do like what this product does for my skin, I can get the same results from a bottle of J&J Baby Oil for a quarter of the price. I'll use this bottle until it's empty, but I won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by pumpkin11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Went out and bought this product after a recommendation from a friend. I love it! The smell is amazing, and it kept my skin super soft when I went to the beach for a week. I really like it mixed in with my lotion, too, actually (vaseline total moisturizing) The packaging isn't the best-- you have to tip it so the oil doesn't run down the side. Otherwise--perfect! I've tried the generic from Kroger and it was the same quality, but it is hard to find.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by asianiis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this, but I just can't get it to work for me. For reference, I'm African American with dry skin. I've tried using this right after I get out of the shower and during the day and for some reason my skin drinks it up and is left an ashy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This oil smells great. It's the best after shower oil I've used. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the big pump bottle of this at Costco and I use it after I shave to really moisturize my skin. It works well at night to hydrate, but during the day it's a little heavy for me.

Over all I really like the product, smell could be better- but hey nothings perfect. Would recommend if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Andley

Love this stuff. Works much better than a thick, goopy lotion since it sinks right in to warm skin after a shower or bath. The smell is great reminds me of a long day after the beach. It doesn't interfere with any perfume I wear either. I bought the huge bottle at Costco with the pump. If you buy a smaller bottle I'd transfer it to a pump bottle or dropper bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Figure88

I love this stuff for shaving! It gives me the closest shave ever and soft legs. I do however have to soap up afterward because it does leave a bit of grease behind, but hey it is a body oil after all!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by lexileven

I've got half way through a bottle and this is a 'hero product' for me.
I really struggle as I have dry, sensitive skin and most 'drugstore' body lotions are either not moisturising enough, cause an allergic reaction or just seem to form a layer on top of the skin without moisturising.
I saw the reviews and gave this a go, and can honestly say I won't ever buy another body product. It absorbs easily, really moisturises, leaves a nice sheen on skin. I'm not allergic to it and the scent is nice, but not so strong it clashes with my perfume.
You can also add this to your bath if you wish. Definitely recommended, this is lovely. The only downer is the bottle, the flip top makes it easy to spill!