August 30, 2014 | 1159 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Dre5

I got this eyeliner in pearlized black. The eyeliner is good quality except the brush to apply the eyeliner is horrible, it's hard to control and the brush itself moves around too much so it's hard to get an even line.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by teatimes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The only reason I would not buy this liquid eyeliner again is because it is not waterproof. However, I do find it easy to use and the brush is fine and it draws a thin line -- the key is you have to wipe off the extra on the mouth of the bottle before applying. One pro to it not being waterproof is that if you make a mistake you can easily fix it with a wet q-tip, although I prefer my liquid eyeliner to stay put because it's harder than regular eyeliner to put on. Otherwise, it's cheap and probably good for a liquid newbie.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by TanyaMaytee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found that the price of this liner was extremely cheap for the actual quality of the product!! I loved this liner so much. It's brush is really skinny and helps you get a nice looking line and it's great for winging out your eyeliner! I got it in pearlized black and it looked really nice and complimented my eye color. The only negative was that the wand was really long! But other than that it was an amazing product!! I think it's my favorite liquid liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ixchopsticks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine had recommended this eyeliner for me when I told her I was looking for a liquid eyeliner. At first, I loved this eyeliner. I used this for the longest time until another friend recommended me Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner. This eyeliner wipes off pretty easily & quickly too. It's an okay eyeliner if you're looking for a inexpensive everyday eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by MichelleVJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing liquid liner for a great price. They could charge $10 and I would still buy it. The brush is thin providing precise application. It does not smear in humidity but will start to smudge if you cry or it gets wet. It lasts me a long time and use it often. Dries fast too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by mlq490

I got this in regular Black, not Pearlized Black. Another NYC product I'm reviewing.

Pros:
-Cheap, I got it for $3.
-Intense black color.
-After it dries (and it dries quickly) it "sets" and does not smudge easily at all. Does not run or bleed or anything when you put it on. In other words, it's not too watery.
-Can be smudged with a q-tip or brush before it dries. This is good for smoky eyes.
-I'm surprised with how even though this is cheap, the packaging still does not allow the product to leak.
-The brush tip applicator is skinny for thin, precise lines but with more pressure you can get nice thick lines too.

Cons:
-I prefer felt tip applicators for liquid eyeliner. It's just easier to apply. It takes a bit of practice to learn to apply this neatly.

Bottom Line:
This is awesome for the price. I would totally repurchase, and I recommend this for someone on a budget. Not the best liquid liner in the world, but there aren't any serious drawbacks to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

LOVE THIS LINER!! Its the only liquid eyeliner I have ever had and I'm impressed. Easy to draw a line, great lasting power and solid black color! What more to ask? Purchase this guys, its totally worth it for the 3 bucks you pay. I dont find application troublesome like other reviewers here but I guess that's because i have nothing to compare it to. My staple liquid liner. Will repurchase again and again and again.
Check out my reviews on other eyeliners and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I found that this product was just to hard to control and thus can get very smudged.If you are an expert at liquid liner then you might really like this because it does have good staying power.
I use the to darken my eyelash before putting on mascara to give me the blackest black lashes and it works really great for that because of how black of a formula is.
So I would buy it again but only for that purpose because I can't control the tip despite it's brush tip applicator

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I recently bought my second tube for 40% off at Rite Aid, which is a great deal. This eyeliner is probably not for the beginner. There is somewhat of a learning curve to the brush. It does last a long while on my oily eyelids and I can get close to my lash line with this. I will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by LegendOona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, I have very oily lids. I have a really hard time finding an eyeliner that doesn't melt or transfer. This stuff didn't move after 9 hours on New Years Eve . It did fade a little but didn't budge. I use the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel as primer. I am very impressed, it only cost me about $3 at Wal-mart I got #887 Black. Yes, I will totally buy again!