April 17, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been putting off buying this eye make up remover for months, telling myself that baby oil works just as well to remove my ultra-stubborn waterproof mascara (I use Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies which is truly a waterproof mascara). I tried the Bi-Facil ages ago thanks to a little trial size and loved it butI when I looked, the full size one was quite expensive and I could't justify the price. I recently caved and bought two bottles duty free whilst going through the airport. I love love love this make up remover. It will quickly disolve all waterproof eyeliner (Stila), mascara and dark eyeshadow without even the need for any rubbing of the delicate eye area. It works far, far quicker than baby oil. A keeper. Great for sensitve eyes too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by AD1990

This is my HG make up remover. I am a contact lens wearer, and I usually remove my lens before I clean off my eye make-up but because my eyes are so sensitive, a lot of make up removers sting and/or cloud up my eyes. I used to use Make Up Forever's Sen's Eyes and thought it was good, but then I tried this and loved it. I ran out of my latest bottle (been using it for years) and randomly decided to go back to MUFE because it is slightly cheaper but it BURNED my eyes so badly that I would tear up every time. Going to Sephora tomorrow and returning it and exchanging it for the Lancome Bi-Facil. I will never stray again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by xshado

This is the ONLY makeup remover that removes even the hardest, most toughest mascara out there!
I've tried everything that claims to remove stubborn mascara and eyeliner and nothing else has worked as quick and good as this makeup remover.
I've tried shiseido to neutrogena makeup remover, although they're also good but not for waterproof mascara.
This makeup remover (just like almost any other liquid makeup remover out there) leaves a TAD bit greasy residue. But it's nothing to get overworked with.
The price is a bit expensive but the bottle size is pretty big, so it will last you quite a while.
I got the travel size bottle and the big bottle in a holiday set.
I don't like how you can easily pour too much product onto the pad, the opening is big, so be careful about that.
Maybe a pump would be much better.
Overall, its a great product, if you use a lot of mascara on a daily basis, dont make your eyelashes suffer, this makeup remover is great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

This is a great product but the price is outrageously high. It does a great job of removing super stubborn waterproof mascara and other eye makeup with no rubbing and without leaving a greasy feeling around the eyes. I have tried a lot of other duo-phase eye makeup removers before, but until I tried the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, all those others were inferior to the Lancome Bifacil. The Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover is exactly like the Lancome Bifacil but costs 1/4 the price. The Clinique Take the Day Off is $10 less than the Lancome but feels much greasier. As long as the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover exists, I won't be repurchasing the Lancome Bifacil.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Minou87

This makeup remover is AMAZING. It is the only one that removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner effortlessly. I have tried over a dozen eye makeup removers, and the only thing I can say is BUY IT! Don't even think twice, trust me, It is phenomenal and you will not be disappointed. It is $35.00 CND, but it will last you several months, so the price is reasonable. It is hands down the best remover out there.

Bi-Facil is a skin care staple I will use forever, as long as Lancome keeps making it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Princesseren

I got this in one of Lancome's holiday blockbusters. I have recently being using Clinique's take the day off, which has proved to be a good makeup remover. I must say I did not like this at all!
I have a big bottle at home and I cant use it.The first thing is that it is scented and makes my eyes itchy. Second, after a while it burns. My third and last complaint is that it does not remove all mascaras. I have had issues removing Tarte mascaras, Shiseido and even Estee Lauder.... I would not recommend it to anyone who is either new to Lancome or has sensitivity issues.
I am usually not sensitive, and I can't tell exactly what makes me itch with this makeup remover. But certainly I am better off with Clinique in this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Wow! This Lancome product has a lot of love in the reviews. Although I'm a big Lancome fan, this Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover is a total dud for me. Total. Dud.
First of all, I'm at that "age" where I have to powder in my eyebrows since the fading started. Then I have the lashes that are Latisse/Careprost enhanced but I need a lot of (well-despised) mascara to define the lashes because I wear thick eyeglasses. I also have a thing about dark eyeliner (top lid only). Add some shadow, highlighter, primer to the mix and I wear quite a bit of makeup. That means my eyemakeup remover has a tough job to do.
This doesn't do it.
The liquid seems greasy enough when it pours out and I have used it on a cotton pad to be eye-friendly. Still, it doesn't do the job. I need a TON of this stuff just to break through my Lancome mascara.
Honestly, I would have given it no lipsticks, but I did find a use for it. If I get mascara on my lids while applying, I just dab a bit on a q-tip and blot the freshly-applied smeared mascara off.
I will stick to Albolene--my lard-like and fabulous make up remover--it does the job quickly and moisterizes my face!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Removes makeup effectively, not worth the money. There's a nice rose scent to it, and it leaves behind an oily residue, but I suppose that can be easily fixed by a simple rinse of the face. This can be easily duped by Neutrogena's Oil Free Remover or the one I've recently switched to, the CVS brand dupe to that one. Much more cost efficient and just as effective. Good job though Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by giri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My eyes and skin around love this product. Yes, in the end it leaves an oily layer. But i guess, this like a small cure for the skin. After i clean face with soap and water (i do not soap my eyes) the skin around eyes look perfect - relaxed and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bifacil is what I mostly use when I'm wearing waterproof makeup. This stuff takes it all off with ease, is refreshing and smells nice. Wished it didn't cost so much but I suppose you get what you pay for. You really don't need alot for each use, so I suppose I shouldn't complain. Another superstar from Lancome.