August 21, 2014 | 1012 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rubyrhee

this is such a great remover!!! it seriously removes everything. i like makeup removers that have an oliy residue because it tends to remove the makeup better and this is soo perfect for me because its not very oily and doesnt sting at all!! i wear gel eyeliner most of the times and it seriously removes everything in one swipe! it is expensive for a makeup remover but its definately worth the price

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had used this for over 20 years as if on auto pilot. Nothing but Bifacil ever did much for me. Low on makeup remover, march myself to the nearest Lancome counter and pick up a new one. ( And fire up my credit card on other goodies while I was at it) It removed everything in a far superior manner to anything I had ever tried but it stings a bit when I get a little oil in my eyes from it ( especially toward the end of the bottle) but it was gone in a minute. Now I am a die hard Sonia Kushak eye remover gal. ( Thank you Makeup Alley!!! ) SK is better and cheaper for sensitive eyes.It is not too oily and not drying at all. I am only reviewing this because I received a sample bottle of it with a recent purchase and tried it again. Nope, I am done purchasing Bi Facil when I get better results with a drugstore brand at a cheaper price...but it is your wallet...do with it as you like!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

The best. Neutrogena and Sonia Kashuk have eye makeup removers comparable to this, so I doubt I will re-purchase when it's gone. Money is the only downside to this product. Also, it may irritate your eye if you don't wash it out as soon as you remove makeup. The packaging is beautiful.

VERDICT: Will not repurchase because jojoba oil is cheaper, just as effective, and moisturizes/strengthens my lashes while removing. Easy choice for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

I love this stuff so much! It really takes of ALL my eye makeup. It's made for all skin types so its perfect. Definitely shake it up first because I didn't at first and it was very oily but then I found out you're supposed to shake it. It's really gentle and doesn't hurt if you get it in your eyes. It is a bit pricey but I wouldn't mind buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Kharlamuffin

This eye makeup remover is the Bomb.com! Say bye-bye to raccoon eyes and fallout with just one swipe of this on a cotton swab under your eyes. It is AMAZING <3 You don't even need to use more than one cotton swab dipped in this goodness, it is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for, and there is nothing better out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by ashleighannei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Having worn heavy eye make up for nights out and shifts at make up counters, I have often needed industrial strength eye make up remover! I find this product removes a combination of black eyeshadow, liquid and pencil liner and lashing of mascara in one wipe. I half soak a cotton pad, hold it on my eye for a few seconds and simply wipe away- all gone! It's part oil (you will see the product separate in the bottle when left sitting for a while, give it a good shake before use) so is nice and gentle on the eye area, ensuring no panda eyes or under eye dryness. Plus, at Christmas time, you can usually pick up a double pack for the price of one bottle :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by clemon

This is the only makeup product that I have actually purchased over and over again. It's to be trusted on a late night for a quick and efficient eye makeup removal after a long day. There's simply nothing bad to say about it (for me at least). The price is not the lowest so I always buy it when there's a lancome gwp so I also get a little bottle of it as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A very good product. Removes mascara and other eye make up as well as brow make up. Doesn't cause irritation. It does work better than an average eye make up remover, but still it has a considerable drawback. The price is too steep.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Ultraviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is this product amazing for removing all traces of eyeliner, primer, eyeshadow or brow pencil in 1 - 2 swips of a cotton-soaked pad? Yes.

Did this product irritate my sensitive eyes? No, but it did leave a slight film on my contacts if they were not removed beforehand. Likewise, I did not have to tug at the delicate skin around my eyes--gently pressing a pad to the lids, and wiping after a few seconds was sufficient pressure to remove the makeup mentioned above.

Did the product have an offensive scent? No. Slightly floral, mostly "clean" and non-offensive. The smell didn't linger, and it didn't cause any nasal/eye irritation.

Was the product more effective than the majority of its dual-phase competitors? Yes, and that combined with its gentleness would make me continue to purchase it regardless of price. For the amount needed per use, I can see this lasting longer than cheaper alternatives.

Did this product easily remove mascara? No. I wear multiple coats of mascara (non-waterproof), and this did not do an effective job at either dissolving it, or loosening it so that another remover could be used afterward. That, in combination with its price point, is why I returned this product--there's no point in my losing lashes, removing about a third of the mascara, and then having all of the "beneficial" effects of the Lancome negated because I have to use another cleanser to actually do the job. Moreover, I tended to use more of the Lancome in an attempt to "soak" my lashes, which made my skin coated in the silicone-based liquid used in the remover. So then I had to cleanse my entire face, which defeats the purpose of my using a separate eye makeup remover in the first place. not to mention that the excess use of product would've caused me to use more of the bottle at a faster rate.

This remover is worth experimenting with if you are not a heavy mascara wearer. But if you are? Keep your receipt.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This was a good makeup remover but the price is verry high..