December 21, 2014 | 1486 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Amazing makeup remover, I love the fragrance (it smells like rosewater!) and it takes everything off with such ease. One downside is the price; I had a sample bottle which was teeny tiny and I really wanted to buy the full sized, but I found a nice dupe for this product (NYX ELMUR eye and lip makeup remover, for those of you wondering), which is the only reason I won't be buying it again. If you want to splurge, though, this is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite eye makeup remover. It gets everything off and smells quite nice to boot.

It is quite expensive, but you only need the tiniest amount to remove your makeup, so one bottle lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by nibom

the cons is it's oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Xvivian90

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used! i got a deluxe sample size from sephora and it lasted me about 2 months. I just wet alittle on a cotton round and it can fully remove BOTH eyes. Now granted - I only wear liner and mascara on a daily basis, but you dont need to use much product to remove your eye makeup which means its gonna last you a long time until u need to repurchase. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because of the price xD I use eye makeup remover quite often and at 28$ a pop.. Id rather just use the cheaper alternative which neutragena's makeup remover at about 4$. I'd probably have to use more, but at the end of the day it's just eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very surprised at the raves here. Finished my first bottle before writing this review. I'm convinced this formula is very close to that of Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover -- but that one is more gentle and less than 1/4 the price ($7 for 5.5 oz versus $28 for 4.2 oz.). Would NEVER buy this again and strongly do not not recommend. Frankly it's as big a rip off as I've ever purchased in makeup/skincare.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by michelle2583

I cannot for the life of me understand the volume of good reviews for this crap product! I got a sample sized bottle from sephora and packed it into my travel bag about a month ago. took my travel bag on a road trip this past weekend to Niagara falls and had to purchase an overpriced bottle of baby oil at a drugstore on the strip. This stuff would just NOT remove my eye makeup no matter how hard I tried. I ended up using a wet cotton pad and aggressively removing it with facewash because this remover refused to work. thankfully it was free. never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bi-facial does remove makeup decently. The bottle design is also pretty good as the top is unlikely to leak. The removing solution itself is incredibly oily, which my dry/sensitive skin does not need. The price tag is also extreme -- $28! I'll use up the bottle so I won't have wasted the money, but it was so not worth that price. I don't recommend this unless you are desperate for a remover that isn't 100% crap and you have deep pockets to cover the cost...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Zeppa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a really good eye make up remover but quite pricy.. I found a cheaper option from Nivea..

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It is great at removing makeup but it's just to oily and expensive! I hate having to shake it up too. The exact same thing can be found at the drugstore for a much lower price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

I love this eye makeup remover. I love the pretty blue colour and shaking it up! I just soak a cotton pad with it and press over my eyes. It doesn't feel oily on my lids and is effective at removing eyelash primer, black mascara and eyeliner. Very happy with this product and will buy again.