MAC Fresh Moroccan Lipstick

4.1

on 11/17/2003 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This lipstick is really nice... the color is fantastic, and it translates very well on a light/medium toned skinned brunette with hazel eyes. My only criticism, making it a little edgy for work and not really appropriate for every day (at least at my job!) is the glitter in it- there is distinct gold glitter that lasts longer than the actual lip color... Not a fan.

on 11/14/2003 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

a fantastic red-brown infused with copper orange goodness! the formula is a little drying but some lip balm beneath the lipstick can solve that problem. The color is intense and exotic... best suited to those that go for warmer colors.

on 11/11/2003 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

What have I been doing without this colour? Its the colour that I think will work with so many people, another "O" colour! It looks great on my redheaded nc20 self :)

on 10/23/2003 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm a little confused by people calling this shade red, berry or pink (??!!) On me, this is a stunning rust/copper that looks incredible. I'm honey blond, fair w/pink undertones and blue/green eyes and this shade makes my eyes pop and gives me some much-needed warmth. It's dramatic, so I think I'll use this mostly at nite, but I'm hooked. LOVE IT.

on 8/28/2003 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This color totally depends on what color tone you are.
I tried this on at the same time with some friends. A ppp Asian, a ddd African American, and me.
They looked Fabulous in it and I looked like crap.
The SA couldn’t believe we all tried on the EXACT same lipstick.
Sine we all tried it at the same time. There weren’t enough for us all. Soooo.....The SA opened a new one and made it N 2 a “tester” for me.
Maybe because it was new and never been tested it looked like crap on me.
O.k, that’s what I told myself. Because this looked like crap with BIG frosty chunks on my lips. Uck!!!!

on 8/25/2003 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the most gorgeous new red I've seen this year -- it's a warm sparkly (but not BRIGHT) red with golden shimmer. I love this worn over lipbalm, to give it a bit more moisture, as the frost formula MAC uses can be a bit drying (I think it's the sparkle bits that dry you out). Because this is slightly warm, doesn't turn fuchsia, and isn't too bright, I can easily wear this red, even in summertime!

I love this lipstick! A gorgeous deep copper "red" (i quote that because it's not really red, its hard to describe) infused with bronze/gold shimmer, I'm not a l/s person, but this is gorgeous!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I absolutely *adore* this lipstick! First, I will mention that I am a definite fan of O. While I really love O, this is what I was truly wanting O to be - Less brown, more spice. Fresh Moroccan l/s is a really pretty cinnamon, infused with a lot of gold shimmer. On my lips, it applies as a warm, rusty red - It reminds me of the color of fall leaves :} It brightens up my face and just compliments my olive NC30 skintone. Though I will always use O, this is my new favorite. I just love MAC's frost l/s's. :) And again, the gold shimmer in this l/s is just gorgeous. Update 12.13.03: For those of you who love everything about Fresh Moroccan but the rich golden shimmer, I recommend MAC's Rage - It's essentially the same base shade [a deep, rusted crimson] but sans the golden shimmer I hear many complain about. I hope this helps :) continued >>

on 4/9/2003 5:03:00 PM

This really works for me! "O" didn't really, and neither did "Rage". The first time I saw this it was on one of the SA's at the MAC counter... I asked her what she was wearing and it was this... didn't buy it then, but later at a different counter, same experience! Liked what the SA had on, asked about it, OK, so if I like it on everyone else, I should at least give it a shot, right? Bingo. :) I bought 2.

on 3/19/2003 9:47:00 PM

Wow, this is one *HOT* lipstick! Very sexy, sultry, but surprisingly flattering. The color is a warm intense red, with a hint of copper, and infused with golden sparkles. The finish is sort of like "O", but the sparkles are more obvious.

Popular Lipsticks