L'Oreal Sublime Bronze

3.4

on 1/18/2011 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

so far, i like the color it gives me on my medium olive skin but could do without the tiny glitter/shimmer. its good to use for going out or something but i really dont need glitter all over me when im picking my daughter up from school...so i dont like it for everyday use. something more subtle would be better.

on 1/8/2011 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for years and adore it... THE TRICK WITH PUTTING ANY SELF TANNER IS TO FITST EXFOLIATE EXFOLIATE EXFOLIATE! SHAVING IS ALSO A BONUS.. AND THEN APPLY YOUR STAPLE MOISTURIZER, THATS RIGHT PEOPLE MOISTURIZER TO PREVENT STREAKING, SOME PARTS OF YOUR BODY IS DRYER THAN OTHERS.. AND THEN AFTER THAT DRIES PUT THE SELF TANNER ON WITH A LATEX GLOVE...

on 11/18/2010 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Absolutely adore this stuff, application is best using latex gloves and although Lancome's soleil left a darker, longer lasting color this one leaves skin with such a pretty sparkly bronze hue, I prefer this one. Good value and price point for such a pretty bronzer.

on 10/29/2010 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This tanner/bronzer is a HOT ASS MESS. I'm mexican but i could use some color though i'm definitely not pale. I wanted a bronze/tan lotion because I'm dressing up as snooki for halloween and this is perfect. If you're looking for a serious tan, don't even bother. I got it in dark and i just look like a splotchy orange monster. One application was enough to color me. The smell and shimmer are also out of control. I don't understand how a white or pale person could possibly wear this without looking abnormal. I think the people that think this works for them either have some color to them or are totally unaware of how bad they look. It also stained my bra and my elbows, knees, and ankles are basically maroon.

on 10/15/2010 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This Tanner is OK. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. You need at least 3 complete coats of this stuff to see color...and by then, you are already looking a little "orangy-ish". I only wear this if I am going out at night & mostly use this on my legs. It gives a nice sheen & makes my legs look very sleek. The flecks of glitter is a little too much, but on my legs with a nice dress, it looks nice. Other than that..I MIGHT use this a little bit on my arms...but thats about it. Other than that, I dont use this on any other parts on my body. & make sure you don't wear this with a white shirt. By the end of the night, your shirt is completely ruined! 2/5.

on 10/11/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is THE ABSOLUTE WORST self tanner I have ever bought. It is soooooo glittery and when on it looks like dirt. I have olive toned skin and this comes out looking SO orange on me! It looks completely fake and un-natural. Not to mention it has a very strong self-tanner odor and will rub off on your clothes. DO NOT BUY THIS

on 9/10/2010 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I managed to find this stuff on sale for five dollars (usually its over 20 here) so I happily grabbed it.
I have a natural darker olive skin tone but I like to deepen it using self tanning products. Usually I just use The Dove summer glow moisturiser for 2 or 3 nights before the weekend and thats enough. Sometimes though I'm lazy, and when it comes to saturday my legs or chest is a little pale compared to the rest of me so Thats where my instant tans come in handy!

I love that this has got instant bronze and sparkly glitter in it to give you a glow while the lasting tan develops. It also dries very quickly which is a major plus. The lest time spent running around getting ready in the nude the better!

The only downsde for me is that my bargain 5 dollar bottle is now dead empty and 23 bucks on 100 ml of self ten for me is a little pricey....

on 9/10/2010 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this is currently my HG sunless tanner. i got it in MEDIUM. there's also DEEP. this has a tint so you can see where you put it on...even has shimmer. so you instantly look like you have a little tan and gives your skin a glow. best of all it has no scent. this gives me a natural brown tan. no orange at all. costs $8 and change at walmart. great stuff and i will continue to use this from now on.

on 8/25/2010 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product delivers great color, the secret is in the way it is applied. For me I have found streaks if applied with a glove however if applied with bare hands they will be left bright orange and will remain like that for several days. When I applied it the first time I did not read up on the application tricks, I suppose I could have gotten even better results if I had prepp'd the skin prior. We'll see next time.
UPDATE: Tried again. I prepared my skin, shaved, etc. Still streaky and it dried out my skin terribly.

on 8/24/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I hated this stuff. After seeing so many positive reviews, I thought this product would be amazing. I made a huge mistake by even looking at it in the drugstore. It has a lot of glitter in it, and it made me look like I just rolled in some dirt. The color fades just by rubbing it and it came off on ALL my white clothes.