April 19, 2014 | 1921 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by xsavvx

I love love love loooove using this as a mask. I have used it in the past and it dries up my acne without leaving the clear part of my skin dry. I used it today once again, but when I rinsed it off my face was as red as an apple!!
I used nair about 5 days ago... -.-
Do not use this after you have used any harsh products on your face. Trust me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I seriously love this stuff. I mostly use it as a mask and its amazing. I don't recommend it for dry skin it burns when I get dry patches. I love the feeling of it and it really cleans out my pores. Its only costs like $6. Definitely a favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think it helps my skin condition or my acne but anyway, doesn't break me out and leaves skin smooth and oil-free. I use this as a mask. Worth to try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by shortxchic

I started using this product because I had recently started to break out a lot on my forehead. I have never broken out this much and saw this product and decided to buy it. After the first time I used it my face felt clean and really fresh. Unfortunately it did nothing because I was still breaking out all over my forehead plus some new ones in different areas of my face after a week of use. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is trying to cleanse their face. Also, do not rub any of this product into your hairline, or around your eyebrows. I did this and as I was rinsing it off I found hairs in the sink!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Leshly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One bottle of this stuff can really last you a long time, I've had the bottle for almost a year and theres still a lot of product in it. I use this as a Mask three times a week and every since I haven't gotten a major zit! Around Summer time I was breaking out really bad and it really made me insecure about myself, but ever since I got this I stopped getting acne and it also got rid of black heads! I LOVE it so much and it saved me from feeling ugly. At first you might experience some break outs but it's good to break out when using a new skin care product because that means your face is reacting to the chemicals in the product. Best thing ever <3

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by audriannnne

Here's some background info:

I had a horrible reaction to Maxi Peel Hydroquinone Tretinoin, I literally kept getting pimples one after another, they literally would't stop.. So I was desperate for something to get rid of it. I've been using Retin-A and that seemed to do a little justice for my acne, however they were still there.

..Until I found out about this, and I was thrilled it had BP in it! The after the first day of using this I saw a HUGE difference the pimples turned into small almost scab like pimples! I was thrilled!
HOWEVER after about 3-4 days of using this as a cleanser in the morning, I began getting a lot of pimples on my forehead and it was ridiculous! And my acne scars are more red than they typically would

I don't think I will use this as a daily cleanser anymore, maybe once in a full moon.. I'll try it out as a spot treatment.. and I guess we'll see. But for now I will not use this as a cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by rainonyourparade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This irritated my skin and broke me out. I'm not sure the culprit ingredient.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried this product many times over the past few years and every time my skin has turned bright red and itchy for DAYS. I don't know if it ever did anything for my acne but it irritated my sensitive skin horribly. I would never recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by maddyxoxo

I love this product. It is one of the only products that works on my skin, but I do have some problems with it. First off, if you spill it or get it on a rug/towel, it doesn't come off very easily. It almost looks like it bleaches the place where you spill it. Second, it makes my face turn red after using it, I know that probably means it's working but it makes my face turn red after I remove it. With that being said, it probably isn't the best for morning use. This product is pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Kaylinde

The clear pore cleansing mask is overall a great product for me. I do not have oily or dry skin but I do get pimples every now and then. I started using the cleansing mask when I was away in Florida and noticed my skin was acting up all at once. I bought it thinking maybe this will clear up some of my pimples and a few blackheads on my nose. I love the cooling sensation I feel immedietly after slathering it on. It's a creamy, not too thick substance that dries quickly unlike other masks I've tried. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. However I cannot yet tell if it is completely clearing up my skin because I have gotten a few more pimples since my use which has been about two months. It is still one of my favorite products and I use it about three times a week. It's a guilty pleausure product and I'd continue to purchase it.