October 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Loose Powders - Cle de Peau - Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2003 9:28:00 PM More reviews by FOXYPURR

The hands down BEST powder I've ever used. Has a non-powdery feeling and look yet sets my makeup so flawlessly it looks like I've been airbrushed. The only thing I didn't like was that the packaging makes it so it could easily escape (caution DO NOT reapply when drinking alcoholic beverages) hehe

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2003 10:05:00 PM More reviews by kikyony

This is the first review that i give and this is the ultimate secret of my make-up. This product is excellent!!!! ( all my japanese friends use this. )No other loose powder in the industry can compare with this. No its not pink, the person who said its pink probably used a pink foundation i think. This powder is translucent so it just sets whatever your base foundation's color is. Trust me buy this you will thank me. (The foundation i dont recommend, only the loose powder and concealer of cle de peau is worth the price, out of all of its products . )

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2003 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Jenn838

This loose powder is expensive, but I love it! This powder is only available in a translucent color it LOOKS pink but isn't, it looks great with any foundation. This powder is so fine that it sets my foundation perfectly!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Cutie7

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good news or the bad news first? Well the good news, this is the FINEST and most beautiful loose powder I've come across. It feels WONDERFUL on the skin - sets makeup wonderfully and beautifully. Like no other loose powder has - or probably will. It's like soft fluff....so exquisite. The bad news - the powder is light PINK. The SA said this was transparent (also says on the package). Granted many powders say they are transparent (though some are light beige for example). Though I was skeptical, I bought the powder.

Sure enough, though gorgeous and extremely finely milled, my face cast a very light shade of pink! I have very fair light "yellow" skin" and this powder is not suitable at all. Funny, I have Bobbi Brown's makeup book and in one chapter she says "don't go for colored powders" these don't suit any skin type. She is right!! Also, the powder container/lid mechnism needs attention. The lid that holds the powder down slips, and a little bit of powder comes out. You don't want to be losing parts of $100 powder!! If this powder was truly transparent (light beige or light yellow) I would give it a 5 PLUS!! Because of the misnomer - it gets a 3. If you have pink tones in your skin though - you may want to run out and get this beauty! At Sak's or Neiman Marcus stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a loose translucent powder, but it has a light pink tinge to it. Gives a nice sheer, matte finish. I am a pale PPP, works really good on my skin tone. Nice powder puff as well!(for that price, it had better be). Refills are a bit cheaper though once you have the case.