Solano HAI Convertable Flat Iron

4.7

on 9/19/2005 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome flat iron. I love it! It works great.

Its funny that I havn't wrote a review of this yet, because I've been using it on me and my sister for a year, I don't need to re-write what everyone else has said its all true. Its better than CHI and the absolute BEST flatiron ever, and amoung the cheapest "PROFESSIONAL Salon Flatirons" You'll never regret buying this!

on 9/2/2005 12:25:00 PM

this is definitely the best flat iron i've ever used. i was using a hot tools iron for several years, and always ended up washing my hair the same day to get my curls back, since the hot tools didn't do such a great job.

i also tried a CHI, which is good, but i like the HAI a lot more. it's nice to be able to regulate the temperature, plus the HAI was quite a bit cheaper (i got mine new on ebay for $70, with free shipping). it makes my hair shiny and smooth, and my ends look good.

fabulous!

on 8/30/2005 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just got this item as a birthday gift, and tried it today for the first time. Well, I had come here and FREAK OUT because it works so well! I am in love! I've purchased a cheap-o straightener before and pfft. That was a waste of money. The HAI Convertable gave me the hair I get when I leave my hair stylist--shiny, straight and sleek. I used to have to sweat my hiney off in the bathroom attempting to blow out my hair, but the results were never this good, and in a fraction of the time. In 10 minutes my hair looks better than when I spend an hour on it. The iron is insanely easy to use, heats up in no time, feels good in the hand, and gives freaky great results. I am very very pleased. This is one of those products--one that will DO what it says it will and will do it WELL. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to cut time out of their straightening routine. I will certainly update this review if I find it doesn't hold up, but so far... LOVE, pure love.

on 8/1/2005 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using a wigo flat iron on my hair for a few years now and I thought it did a good job. Then I got the HAI convertable flat iron and I am in LOVE. It heats up fast, and holds its heat. I only have to go over each section once so it cuts down on time. Plus that helps keep my hair healthy. I have thin hair but very curly and frizzy and this holds it straight all day even when its 110 here in vegas!

on 7/31/2005 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty good straightening iron. It doesn't get my hair perfect the first time (I do have thick hair) but with enough swipes it does the job nicely. The price was decent on ebay, but my favorite thing about this iron, and the reason I would repurchase, is that it is so much lighter and easier to use than my previous Rusk Babyliss Pro, which did a pretty good job but was rather heavy and bulky and not user friendly. For the price, I would recommend this iron.

on 7/25/2005 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love Love Love it!!! This is my first hair Iron and after reading all the reviews and searching on line I decided to go with HAI & Tresemme Instant Heat tamer

I normally blow my hair as straight as I can then go over it with a large barrel curling Iron to further smooth it and give it a flip at the ends. But with the way the weather here in nyc has been going, hot and humid, 5 min out the door and my hair looks like a puff ball!! I can honestly say it really works, my hair is straight and soft even in 95% humidity! will I buy another one when this one dies? oh yea!!

on 7/2/2005 4:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just got this new on ebay and it's awesome. It's by far the best straightening iron I've ever had. I can quickly straighten my hair and it's so shiny and soft when I'm done. I can't stop touching my hair! I couldn't believe how fast it heated up and cooled down also, which is great for getting ready in the morning. I have to wait about 15 minutes for my old iron to fully heat up, which is such a pain. It's also very light and feels nice in my hand while styling.

on 5/20/2005 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

ok, so i used to swear by this or chi, even though hai was definatly better then chi. Then recently i bought a T3 Tourmaline and let me tell you.. its AMAZING!!!! much better then HAI or chi!! hai is excellent and ts prce s less than the T3's but t3 is definatley better

on 5/19/2005 8:08:00 PM

Nothing needs to be said...just click on my name and look at my pictures - check out my hair from naturally curly to straight. Best money I ever spent on a hair tool!!!

Top Rated Solano Products