October 23, 2014 | 865 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to admit that when I first saw this product, I thought the price was ridiculous. 20 bucks for a small bottle of cheek gel at TARGET?! No thank you. But, obviously, I found myself coming back to the section at the end of my little shopping excursion. Upon application, it didn't seem like anything had transfered onto my skin, but the colour deepened a bit as it dried. FYI, I used the Sonia Kashuk blender sponge (knockoff of the Beauty Blender at half it's price) to apply this, which I think made it a lot easier to get a good blush application because of it's shape. I was very surprised with the result of this, it fit my pathetic "fantasy" of having pretty, rosy, windblown cheeks :-) The gel lasts for 7 hours, which is plenty of time for me. I will definitely be checking out some more Pixi products at Target.
Price: $20.00 USD
Recommend: Yes
Buy again: Yes
Colour purchased: Natural (which is a slightly mauve rose)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite blush so far! Amazing texture and looks AMAZING on! It has aloe and is fragrant free! and best yet, DOES NOT CONTAIN CARMINE! ...so rare in tints!

I got flushed, wich looks scary in the tube. But gives the perfect rosey natural flush!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by cemert

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives a very natural flushed cheek. However there are lots of products that do that. I was looking for something with staying power and this is not it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by scjohnson

Wow! i am so glad I read about this product, I LOVE the consistency. I am a big fan of liquid blush, and many years ago had a small bottle of liquid blush from red earth that I adored. Alas, it was discontinued and I was left with experimenting. I have tried creme blushes, most of which I found sticky) and many liquids/gels (many stained so quickly it was hard to achieve an even look). This product is great - doesn't dry TOO quickly, and provides a natural, fresh glow. I have Natural and Rosy, and love them both. My skin is very fair (NW15/20) and both are plenty bright - I use just a little to be subtle, and I am so thrilled to have these. Expensive for a drugstore? perhaps, but definitely worth it! You don't need a lot, I'm sure both these tubes will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by babyruth181

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I decided that I was going to treat myself to 1 new cosmetic at Target . I decided to get this Pixi blush in Flushed. I didn't see a price tag anywhere in sight next to it. But I thought what the hell how much can a little gel blush cost . It didn't hit me till after I got out of the store that it cost $20. I was kinda pissed at first,but then i thought you only live once, and perhaps it was worth it . I got home tried it on , I had to put about 3 layers on each cheeck in order to see it . I really liked the result :very subtle, like I had been outside in the cold . Since it is kind of expensive and I have to put on a couple of layers at a time , I'm going to save it for special occasions and nights out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by redhead1982

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a gift. I'd never pay the full-price for this product, as I feel it is overpriced. Having said that, I love the color, texture, blendability, and naturalness of the color (Natural, No. 1). It reminds me of the first blush I ever wore, a Clinique Colour Rub, which was sadly discontinued many years ago.

It goes on sheer and is easy to blend evenly. The shade is perfect for those days when you don't want to wear makeup, but need a little color to keep from looking wan. I've only worn it on bare skin, so I can't speak to how it would look over foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pixi Cheek Gel Blush in Rosy is one of the few cheek stains I actually love!! I loved the concept of Tarte's gel stains, however it was just too sticky on my oily skin I felt so gross the whole day!! Benetint only works when I have no makeup on, and comes out too strong when I apply it over foundation and powder. This is the perfect, sheer rosy color!! It is quite cool-toned. The slightly warmer version would be Flushed. It works very good over makeup. It looks natural, and and the texture and color makes me look so youthful. It is not too sticky and doesn't dry too quickly so it blends into my skin nicely. Staying power was average, Benetint really has the best but I love this color and texture much better. A bit expensive for $20 at Target (!), considering the price of gel blush at Sephora. But it still beats them all, so I'd justify the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by EllieBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

soooooooooo pretty!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by giggly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best cheek tint ever!!!!!!! (and i have had a few)...This really does give me the natural fleshed look!!...i use flushed...the darkest shade i think and am in love with this big time...i think it is worth the 14 for this as it does what it says...i have had sooo many compliments since i started using this!!!

the only thing is its hard to get the last bits out!!! would prefer a pot...not sure if it would dry up sooner then.

would defo buy this again.xx

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LizM9

I never saw myself paying 20.00 for a tiny bottle of cosmetics at Target before - but I am glad I did! This is a great product - definitely the best cream/gel blush I have ever used. It really does give you a post work out glow, and stays looking natural all day. It does take a bit of practice before you find your perfect amount, but it is worth it, and I use so little at a time I know this tube will last a while.