April 16, 2014 | 1616 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by scjohnson

Wow! i am so glad I read about this product, I LOVE the consistency. I am a big fan of liquid blush, and many years ago had a small bottle of liquid blush from red earth that I adored. Alas, it was discontinued and I was left with experimenting. I have tried creme blushes, most of which I found sticky) and many liquids/gels (many stained so quickly it was hard to achieve an even look). This product is great - doesn't dry TOO quickly, and provides a natural, fresh glow. I have Natural and Rosy, and love them both. My skin is very fair (NW15/20) and both are plenty bright - I use just a little to be subtle, and I am so thrilled to have these. Expensive for a drugstore? perhaps, but definitely worth it! You don't need a lot, I'm sure both these tubes will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by babyruth181

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I decided that I was going to treat myself to 1 new cosmetic at Target . I decided to get this Pixi blush in Flushed. I didn't see a price tag anywhere in sight next to it. But I thought what the hell how much can a little gel blush cost . It didn't hit me till after I got out of the store that it cost $20. I was kinda pissed at first,but then i thought you only live once, and perhaps it was worth it . I got home tried it on , I had to put about 3 layers on each cheeck in order to see it . I really liked the result :very subtle, like I had been outside in the cold . Since it is kind of expensive and I have to put on a couple of layers at a time , I'm going to save it for special occasions and nights out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by redhead1982

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a gift. I'd never pay the full-price for this product, as I feel it is overpriced. Having said that, I love the color, texture, blendability, and naturalness of the color (Natural, No. 1). It reminds me of the first blush I ever wore, a Clinique Colour Rub, which was sadly discontinued many years ago.

It goes on sheer and is easy to blend evenly. The shade is perfect for those days when you don't want to wear makeup, but need a little color to keep from looking wan. I've only worn it on bare skin, so I can't speak to how it would look over foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pixi Cheek Gel Blush in Rosy is one of the few cheek stains I actually love!! I loved the concept of Tarte's gel stains, however it was just too sticky on my oily skin I felt so gross the whole day!! Benetint only works when I have no makeup on, and comes out too strong when I apply it over foundation and powder. This is the perfect, sheer rosy color!! It is quite cool-toned. The slightly warmer version would be Flushed. It works very good over makeup. It looks natural, and and the texture and color makes me look so youthful. It is not too sticky and doesn't dry too quickly so it blends into my skin nicely. Staying power was average, Benetint really has the best but I love this color and texture much better. A bit expensive for $20 at Target (!), considering the price of gel blush at Sephora. But it still beats them all, so I'd justify the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by EllieBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

soooooooooo pretty!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by giggly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best cheek tint ever!!!!!!! (and i have had a few)...This really does give me the natural fleshed look!!...i use flushed...the darkest shade i think and am in love with this big time...i think it is worth the 14 for this as it does what it says...i have had sooo many compliments since i started using this!!!

the only thing is its hard to get the last bits out!!! would prefer a pot...not sure if it would dry up sooner then.

would defo buy this again.xx

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LizM9

I never saw myself paying 20.00 for a tiny bottle of cosmetics at Target before - but I am glad I did! This is a great product - definitely the best cream/gel blush I have ever used. It really does give you a post work out glow, and stays looking natural all day. It does take a bit of practice before you find your perfect amount, but it is worth it, and I use so little at a time I know this tube will last a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by productqueen26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is wonderful for girls who love the look of cheek stain but haven't found one that doesn't make them break out. My skin is ultra-sensitive to products and breaks out at the least provocation. I've been using this for days-long enough to tell if it's going to give me spots. Nothing- except natural color. I bought it in Rosy, and it's very complimentary to my olive/yellow skin tone. May try another color when it's back in stock. Spendy, but worth it for such a high quality product. Finally (!) no more powder blush. I'm getting too old for powder anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by curlymama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush and was very happy to see Target now carries the Pixi line. A couple years ago I used to get this online at Sephora but they haven't carried it in a long time. Out of all the cheek stains I've tried (Clinique, Lorac, Vincent Longo), this is by far the easiest to apply and blend, great selection of natural looking colors, and has great staying power that doesn't rub off.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 1:27:00 PM More reviews by SweetDecember

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whoa, Pixi's gel blush is waaaaaaaay better than Tartes! It doesn't make my skin feel sticky like Tarte's blush does. I love how Pixi's gel blush is more sanitary since it's in a tube and gives my cheek such a naturally looking and pretty color. Tarte's blush is messy since it has melted in my car several times. It's even better than TheBalm cheek stain, which goes on very uneven and streaky no matter how quickly I put it on. Pixi gel blush is my new HG!

The staying power is great and the colors are sooo pretty. I LOVE both "flush" and "natural."

Even though $20 is pretty scandalous for a small amount of gel where there are some gel blushes that cost only $14 or even less at Sephora I still think the $20 is worth it for the quality and outcome of the product and a little does go a long way. Pixi gel blush is still the best gel blush-even better than the ones at Sephora hands down.