August 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Body Glow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 7:49:00 AM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually love this product. I haven't found any suitable cheaper substitute. It gives a gorgeous sexy glow, especially on tanned skin. It is oily, obviously, so you will have to apply sparingly and cautiously if wearing light clothes. The scent reminds me of summer, so it doesn't bother me. All in all, i love this stuff. Luckily it's huge, so i won't have to buy another for a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2003 6:16:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!! my wonderful boyfriend bought this for me today as a surprise out of the blue!! i was so shocked when i saw it i had wanted this for ever. It's everything i wanted and more. it smells so good and the the sheen and shimmer it leaves my skin is amazing!!!it also enhances my tan and deepens it it such a summer must!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2003 10:59:00 AM More reviews by bubbalou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin feeling so soft. The glass bottle looks great sitting on my vanity. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 lipsticks is the price ($60 for a glorified baby oil/lotion!) and the way it hardens and has to be warmed up in order to become liquid again. Also, I wish there was a makeup law that all lotions have to come with some sort of a pump. I hate having to shake it out in my hand like vinegar on french fries! You end up with too little, you shake again and this time you get too much then you've got to put it back in the bottle. What a pain in the patootie!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2003 12:18:00 AM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in the minority because I like this product a lot. It moisturizes my skin so nicely and leaves a subtle bronze sheen that looks very natural even on my pale skin. The Tiare scent is heavenly. It makes my skin so soft even hours after I apply. That said, it is indeed TOO expensive and shouldn't be in a glass bottle that it is nearly impossible to travel with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found something very similar to this at Big Lots for $1.99...seriously.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I hated this product. It is way overpriced for what you get. Yes, you get a nice bronzey glow but it stinks. I hate the coconutty smell that doesnt go away. Also rubs off on your clothes. There are similiar products on the line from BE and PX that are half the cost. Retails for $60 for a glass jar. OVerpriced IMO. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2003 9:09:00 AM More reviews by lipsticklady89

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

CANT FIND TIME FOR A ISLAND GET AWAY? I'VE FOUND IT IN A BOTTLE! NARS BODY GLOW. ITS A BLEND OF PURE COCONUT OIL AND AN ISLAND FLOWER CALLED TIARE. IT LOOKS GREAT ON ALL KINDS OF SKIN TONES. I USE IT INSTEAD OF HOSE. IT MAKES MY BROWN SKIN GLOW! MY FAIRER FRIENDS LOOK SWEETLY TAN NOT FRIED. ITS A GREAT AFTER BATH AND AFTER SUN MOISTURIZER. PRICEY AS HELL BUT WE DESERVE IT,DONT WE. A LITTLE GOES A LON WAY. WISH I HAD A SMALLER OPENING FOR MORE CONTROL THAT AND A SMALLER PRICE TAG WOULD MAKE THIS PERFECT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by big_eder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm going to give this product a good rating even though I can't use it very often. It's very heavily scented and somewhat oily, very highly pigmented and shimmery. That said, it's **incredibly** sexy on tanned skin, and whether or not we ladies like the smell of coconuts, I know many men who SWOON when this product has been worn by myself and others. If it were possible to bottle the essence of a Brazilian bikini, this would be it! The only reason I don't wear it is because I'm too pale for most of the year to take advantage of it. But on vacation, it's a must-have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WHY is this crap $55? And even better, WHY did I spend $55 on it?? That is the question...Well NARS body glow is reminicent to a mad scientists concoction of baby oil, bronzer, and shimmer. I'm a coconut freak so I really like the scent. It gives you a little bit of a bronzey 'glow' and makes you smell tropical but it's not applying my eyeshadow for me or anything so I'm not impressed. If you like the idea of this kind of product Bare Escentuals makes some stuff called Show Girl Body Glow. It's unscented, not greasy, the darkest shade is similar to this and it's half the price... continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2003 11:48:00 PM More reviews by dulcinea14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very expensive, but I consider it a special occasion body oil, so it's lasting me a long time. The chocolatey-coconut fragrance is incredible, so yummy. It will overpower any other fragrance you wear, so I forfeit perfume when I wear it. The scent also lasts a long time. I have pale skin and I was worried it would look mucky on me but it doesn't. It makes my skin shimmer. Really beautiful, I think.