September 21, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't think this product had any effect on my blemishes. The alcohol dried my eyes out. I had trouble getting the liquid out of the tube too. Overall a disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by sacari

One of the few BB products I'm not a fan of. I bought this thinking it would be an awesome, natural way to deal with the few blemishes I get, but it really didn't do anything for them. Didn't make them worse, but didn't make them noticeably better either.
The applicator is also REALLY frustrating, just really hard to use and not the most hygienic thing.
I think I'll just stick with soap & water, it seems to be what's worknig best for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by janetrachel75

The main ingredient in this product is alcohol. Yes, this product may help dry out your blemish. But, it has a roll-on applicator. Very unhygienic. Also, the amount of product you get for the price is very small and it gets used up quickly. If you are blemish prone, stick to your regular toner ladies. It will be way more cost effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Shoebacca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE BB blemish stick. Been using 5+ yrs & you can't beat it. Roll it over your blem & it's gone in a day (or overnight). It's inexpensive, easy to use & IT WORKS. What more could we ask for?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by rach82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB product that I did not like. I expected much more from this. Iíve been using this for a week and a half now & hereís my thoughts: The roller ball tip SEEMS like it would make the application process easier, but it doesnít. Like other reviewers said, sometimes nothing comes out, sometimes alittle, & sometimes it POURS out & pretty much gets all over your face. This can actually be dangerous if youíre treating a blemish on your forehead & it trickles down into one of your eyes, as this product is very strong & concentrated! The smell is a huge drawback- an absolutely awful black licorice scent, but fades after several minutes. When I first opened it, I figured I could just deal with the smell if the product actually worked for me. I feel this SLIGHTLY helps developing pimples, as in drying them out alittle, but not enough, and not worth buying this. I have very oily skin, so maybe this works better on dry-normal skin. I havenít used it long enough to see actual skin flakes in the bottle as Iíve read here, but I have to say that that would absolutely disgust & deter me from this product all on itís own! Iíve given up with this now- heading to the store to try out something different (possibly the other BB acne tx), then this will be in my trash bin. FAIL.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by chaosstar17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because for some reason I was starting to break out a lot. I'm not really sure about this product...it smells so strongly that sometimes it makes my eyes water. If i put it on after i exfoliate it stings the pimples but that eventually fades. The applicator is easy to use but after a while I noticed that the contents of the bottle were getting cloudy and I realized they were tiny skin flakes! So the roller ball will pick up anything on your face and makes the product pretty nasty. I still use it because it's just dead skin. As to the effectiveness of the product, I feel like it does help by preventing the pimple from getting any worse. Still, it's no miracle product for me. Not sure if it's rebuy worthy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by anday086

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm 23, never had acne up until a couple months ago. I tried to stick with natural products, and so this was a natural choice. It does have salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and lemon oil among other things. So it seems like it has great ingredients.

But it didn't do much for my blemishes. I think my acne is hormonal as well. So it might work for other people. I believe my acne was too severe. It does have a strong smell, but it didn't bother me. But I would say try it.

I bought J.A.S.O.N. tea tree gel a couple days ago. I'm hoping this helps with my routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by wendiizhou

this product may work a LITTLE BIT but nothing drastic and for $20AUD a bottle, you'll expect something better.

It absolutely stinks and the roll on is a pain in the butt! You will be rolling forever and nothing will come out and all of a sudden a gush of product will come out and you've drowned your face with it.

definitely would not buy again. terrible

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by melissaannstewy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, I originally didn't care for this and didn't notice much. I'm not really a person who breaks out all the time. However, I had a monster pimple on my chin and used this product on it to try it again. And wow! The next morning, it pretty much dried the pimple completely out. It burned, and made the skin around it peel, but overall the redness and bump was gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by carrie234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this stuff. If I notice a zit coming on, I'll put this on the area and it really seems to stop it from getting bad or to the point where it needs to be popped. Others have mentioned that the roll-on applicator seems unsanitary, but I just figure since the stuff has alcohol in it, it's self cleaning? The only major drawback of this is that it leaves redness for quite a few hours. It also does sting (especially if I use it after I get out of the shower), but to me that just means it's working.