Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 1/27/2009 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have been using this as my HG liner for 14 years! It always seems to go with any of my lip colors and if it is too dark, I can always blend and make a great looking shade! I remember being a sophmore in high school and using it religiously and here I am at 30, still using it. I hope they don't discontinue it. I love this liner!

on 11/12/2008 1:40:00 AM

Honestly, I'm not understanding the hype. Yes, it's a neutral color (though waay too brown for my taste). Yes, it's long lasting and keeps your lipstick from feathering (I thought that's what all lip liners do?). And yes, it's dirt cheap, at 99 cents for a huge pencil. But personally, it doesn't warrant enough "wow" factor to merit HG status, or even everyday use.
(For those of you who don't like how hard it is, try warming it up between your hands and/or rubbing it on the back of your hand first.)

on 11/1/2008 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I am more of a Chanel and MAC buyer, but a friend was wearing W&W #666 and it looked amazing on her so i bought it immediately. This lip liner is great! It isn't similar to Spice, but it is a perfect warm nude. Yes, the liner is a bit hard, but if you roll it in between your hands for 10 seconds, it warms up and softens just like the MAC shadesticks.

It looks wonderful with my Chanel Freeze Aqualumiere Glossimer over it and has become my favorite "running errands" liner. No need to spend my expensive liners when this one is a great alternative and easy on the budget. You can't go wrong with a .99 cent product.

on 8/31/2008 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I loved the color of this one but geez almighty, it almost ripped my lip when I applied it. Maybe I got an old one, but it was so dry that I tossed it. Not creamy at all and a real pistol to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is officially the first time I was let down my MUA. I thought for sure this color would look different on me than I thought it would when I saw it in the store based on the reviews here. Unfortunately, it's too dark on my fair skin, dark hair, brown eyes. Washes me out. Reminds me of Toast of New York lipstick by Revlon. I also picked up 712 and it was too much. I really liked the texture and you get a ton for your money, these colors just didn't do it for me.

on 7/22/2008 12:40:00 AM

I rediscovered this recently and I'm glad that I did. It is just a good neutral lipliner for MLBB lipsticks and clear lipglosses. WnW does have very inconsistent batches though, so the texture may be different and I've noticed the color is slightly different at times. Oh well, it's 99cents and lasts ages. Definitely worth a repurchase.

on 7/9/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i have also been using this one for years and years, but i do not think it is anything like MAC spice. i am glad it's not as that comes out orange on me and i don't like it! this is a product i will always have--i have them scattered everywhere and i buy them in bulk when i find them! i think it looks nice with reds when you want to deepen or "dirty" the red--not when you want a clear red. it gives a nice stain quasi-natural look when used with Vaseline or Carmex. it is always my no-brainer lip pencil and i use it a lot with lip balm when i don't want to look too made up. awesome! i am a lifer!

on 6/22/2008 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Very nice soft, nude color with shimmer. Perfect muted bronze-brown shimmer to go under sheer gloss or lipstick. Very nice smooth texture. Stays put well. Works for a variety of skintones. (DDD nw45 or HIP820)

on 5/1/2008 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Cat's outta the bag... now I'm having a hard time finding this lip liner! Another top pick drugstore lipliner for me (tied with Rimmel's 1000 Kisses in Tirimisu). I wear this one when I'm going out at night with lip balm... it's just right! Guess the next time I see them freshly stock this at the drugstore I'll hoard the entire stash...it keeps selling out! Gotta luv Drugstore Chic!

on 4/24/2008 5:08:00 PM

Ok. This was the BEST .99 I have ever spent!!!! I wore this with Nars Turkish delight lipgloss overtop, my husband kept staring at me. Finally he said "you look stunning tonight! I don't know whats different, but you look absolutely beautiful!" Best compliment EVER!!!! Just make sure you blend a little after lining, I own 3 just in case one falls out of my purse. Try #712 At .99 you could own 10 and it'd still be cheaper than its counterpart.....uh hum....spice anybody?

Popular Lip Liners