Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 8/31/2008 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I loved the color of this one but geez almighty, it almost ripped my lip when I applied it. Maybe I got an old one, but it was so dry that I tossed it. Not creamy at all and a real pistol to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is officially the first time I was let down my MUA. I thought for sure this color would look different on me than I thought it would when I saw it in the store based on the reviews here. Unfortunately, it's too dark on my fair skin, dark hair, brown eyes. Washes me out. Reminds me of Toast of New York lipstick by Revlon. I also picked up 712 and it was too much. I really liked the texture and you get a ton for your money, these colors just didn't do it for me.

on 7/22/2008 12:40:00 AM

I rediscovered this recently and I'm glad that I did. It is just a good neutral lipliner for MLBB lipsticks and clear lipglosses. WnW does have very inconsistent batches though, so the texture may be different and I've noticed the color is slightly different at times. Oh well, it's 99cents and lasts ages. Definitely worth a repurchase.

on 7/9/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i have also been using this one for years and years, but i do not think it is anything like MAC spice. i am glad it's not as that comes out orange on me and i don't like it! this is a product i will always have--i have them scattered everywhere and i buy them in bulk when i find them! i think it looks nice with reds when you want to deepen or "dirty" the red--not when you want a clear red. it gives a nice stain quasi-natural look when used with Vaseline or Carmex. it is always my no-brainer lip pencil and i use it a lot with lip balm when i don't want to look too made up. awesome! i am a lifer!

on 6/22/2008 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Very nice soft, nude color with shimmer. Perfect muted bronze-brown shimmer to go under sheer gloss or lipstick. Very nice smooth texture. Stays put well. Works for a variety of skintones. (DDD nw45 or HIP820)

on 5/1/2008 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Cat's outta the bag... now I'm having a hard time finding this lip liner! Another top pick drugstore lipliner for me (tied with Rimmel's 1000 Kisses in Tirimisu). I wear this one when I'm going out at night with lip balm... it's just right! Guess the next time I see them freshly stock this at the drugstore I'll hoard the entire stash...it keeps selling out! Gotta luv Drugstore Chic!

on 4/24/2008 5:08:00 PM

Ok. This was the BEST .99 I have ever spent!!!! I wore this with Nars Turkish delight lipgloss overtop, my husband kept staring at me. Finally he said "you look stunning tonight! I don't know whats different, but you look absolutely beautiful!" Best compliment EVER!!!! Just make sure you blend a little after lining, I own 3 just in case one falls out of my purse. Try #712 At .99 you could own 10 and it'd still be cheaper than its counterpart.....uh hum....spice anybody?

Ok, I think that the lovers of #712 who think #666 is too dark MUST be someone with a paler complexion and/or pale-ish lips. That's fine. Because that means you guys can leave me my #666. Why did it take me so long to buy you?? I knew about you since my first day on MUA. I'm glad I found you.

With just a few smudges of the l/l and then topped with Aquaphor (one of my favorite lip moisturizers), my lips look unbelievably gorgeous... a MLBB look-- but juicier and more flushy! It looks like when you have just been kissing someone, when the blood rushes to your lips and they become very rosy. Cheap AND effective and more flattering on me than most of the l/s or glosses that I own. I'm a convert.

I like the #712 as well, but it actually looks more nude-gray on me. I can tell that it will be good for very nude lips when I'm in the mood.

But until then, I'm sporting my #666!

on 3/11/2008 6:44:00 PM

I haven't looked at WnW since probably Jr. High. Thanks to these reviews I decided to give this liner a shot. Sure glad I did. It is a really pretty color, goes great with most of my lipsticks, I really love berry shades. Also love it with a little bit of lip balm on top. I do have to reapply half way through the day, but that is pretty much par for the course for any lip stuff for me. I will repurchase for sure.

on 1/31/2008 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good match for my MLBB lipsticks. I wouldn't describe it as "nude" unless your version of nude is like mine--highly pigmented, rosy lips. I wear this with MAC Midimauve and Twig, and just tried it with NARS Masai as well. As an all-purpose liner, I prefer the WnW 712, but this is an excellent choice for a ton of other uses, and at the price, you really can't go wrong. I have every color of WnW liner, just because I can! Oh, but I really wish they'd change the name of this one. There are a lot of other numbers out there...

Popular Lip Liners