April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought a massive bottle of this at Winners for 8.99$. I'm going to go back and get some of the smaller bottles for 5.99$ for my purse since they will be great for that. I bought this as a cheaper alternative for fix +, but I realize that they are not quite the same same. This is more of a refresher than anything, while I used fix+ as more of a way to set my makeup. I really like taking it out on a hot day, it feels so nice on my skin. I am not sure if I would buy this retail though, but if I can keep grabbing this at Winners, I will be buying more of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My main moisturizer for my very oily skin for everyday use. Also great to refresh your skin when you are traveling on a long flight. Only downside is the price. I've been using this product since 2001.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by TemptMeBeautyBlog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this - in hot weather, after a run or bike ride it's perfect for freshening up my face, I always pack it when traveling and use it when I'm flying, I take it out when my face feels a bit tight, to re-fresh my make up and occasionally if it's really hot I'll put it in the fridge before spraying it on. I tried it on my cat (she was panting in the heat) once but she didn't like it! It re-hydrates my skin or if I'm in humid and sticky weather it instantly cools. I'll buy this over and over again.

Technically it is just water... I guess you could just put some mineral water in one of those garden spray things and it would work. But it wouldn't be as portable and water tends to smell after a while if left in plastic! Anyway we all know water is good for skin whether you're just drinking it or spraying it on your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by xserenity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Whenever I use powder foundation, my face looks too dry and cakey. So voila! I spray some of this on, and my make-up looks so natural! I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by trautman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so obsessed with this product! I'm a little ashamed to admit it because it truly is just water...It's a splurge product for me, and I can't get enough:) They even have small sizes for my purse!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

I tried this before to set my makeup. It makes you feel refreshed but I felt like I was just spraying water on my face so what was the point in paying for it? I would recommend this for a hot summer day though because it cools you down. I'd only buy this again for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by beautymark86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seriously cannot live without this product! I wear mineral makeup and sometimes it can look a little "cakey" I spray a little on my brush before applying my makeup and I'll spray my face once I'm done, And i love the results! It completely transforms the "cakey" look to a soft and dewy finish :) I reallyyy recommend this for people who have dry skin, it'll make a HUGE difference in the way your makeup looks :) (oh and make sure you don't spray it too close to your face!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been a staple in my purse for years after getting a triple pack at Nodstroms. I love that it is travel friendly and mainly just a perfect pick me up for summer, a night out, or jsut refreshing your face or body anytime you need it. Also love that it doesn't ruin your makeup adn is always cold, which is why it is a unique product for me unlike MAC Fix+. Don't get me wrong I lvoe Mac and use several of their skincare but the fix + is not in any way worth the cost for teh rediculously small amount you get, especially since it iisnt unque in any way aside from having the Mac Logo on it. I know people lvoe it for it's moisture etc etc but there are so many glycerin spray out there for 3x less teh cost that do the exact same thing minus being in a Mac bottle. If I ever want more moisture on my face or to help creams or serums sink in I jsut mist my face with rose water which is amazing and $6 for an 8 oz bottle plus smells great. You can't beat it for that and setting makeup if need. So between so many other better results product like Evian and Rose water, MAC doesn't compare on any level. Try the Evian and you'll be hooked! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by aglitz915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy a product that the cap actually stays on!! I've had this in my purse for EVER and it has yet to come off. I use fix + to set my makeup, this I just keep in my purse to refresh my skin or wake me up when I'm falling asleep at work. Is it necessary? No. Is it fun and useful? Of course. I will probably pick another up if I happen to run out and see one at the store but it's no great shakes. If I didn't use fix + I might give this a try as far as setting my makeup as other reviewers have indicated because I like the aerosol spray it creates but I don't really need it, I just like using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhawaiian07

I've seen this product a few times on some makeup gurus videos on YouTube...but I just thought it was glorified water! I was walking around Ulta one day and found this at the very bottom...in the corner...of a shelf. Which was surprising because you'd think this product would be something they would really try to get out there! Anyway, I bought this in the smallest size for $2-something. I have to say that this has become a staple in my purse. I don't use it for setting my makeup like most people tend to do (then again I don't use mineral makeup). I use it while I'm out and about, whenever I feel like my makeup needs a little refreshing. What's good about this is that this spray is always cold. It wakes me up and I feel like I just re-did my makeup. This is also amazing when it's hot outside. It just cools me down and I don't feel like my makeup is melting off of my face. I especially love spraying it on my neck LOL I swear it brings my body temperature down. Anyway, I'll definitely be buying this again, but only in the small size since it's not a part of my makeup routine.