December 21, 2014 | 929 users online

Foundations - Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2004 3:03:00 AM More reviews by kinezo

I love this product! i got it after reading the reviews here. It really does give a flawless outcome and I like how it provides 'light' coverage (without the heaviness I feel with other foundations)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2004 2:26:00 AM More reviews by S2000Lee

I bought this from discount uk cosmetic webstore, so it was very reasonably priced. Used it once, and was aware of the incredibly strong fragrance, and with an hour or so my face felt irritated and by evening there were lots of little bumps. I know now that fragrance is a no-no for me and will avoid it at all costs!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Adrianna20

I bought this cuz the review were so good, but boy at $41 CAND 50ml isn't enough. I love how this feels on my skin, very light and smooth. It leaves a dewy finish on my normal skin. The coverage is light- medium, but you can build coverage easily and looks very neutral. There is fragrance in this product, but it's not very strong and it fades within mins of putting it on. This also has mineral oil and lanolin, but it's it's not in the top 5 ingredients. so I am hoping it's not gonna break me out. I'll report back in two weeks. One downside is that the color selection isn't that good. If you can find a shade, this product is great. I tried Clarins Color Tint,Clinique Gentle Light,Sheisdo Color Stick Foundation , Estee Lauder Double Wear and Equlizer, and so far this stuff is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 1:03:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pure genius! I will NEVER go back to another foundation as long as they make this! Please, try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2004 7:09:00 PM More reviews by adozenblueroses

I've never used another foundation like it. It leaves the most natural finish of any foundation/tinted moisturizer I've ever used, because it's so light and airy. It comes out in a little cloud, and you just smooth on over your face! Doesn't streak, and it has the perfect color match for me (vanilla). I bought it on a "buy one get one free" day, so it was fairly reasonably priced. *update* Have repurchased the darker shade in 'Bisque' for the summer. There is a lot of product in each of the cans, definately worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Shimmer_me

I absolutely LOVE this mousse foundation! It gives me the perfect coverage and feels great on my face. This is my HG foundation and I think I even have my sister hooked on this now. Blends evenly and easily and looks so natural but yet it covers flaws. It is just amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

Never would have tried this foundation if I hadn't looked in Top Picks section. Very pleased. Very smooth finish med but very natural looking coverage easy to apply lasts forever and unlike every other foundation I've tried this does not emphasize fine lines under eyes.(I don't use concealer under eyes).Sunbeige 48 matches my skin perfectly.(no pink or orange tones).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by angelabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best foundation I have ever used. it is perfect for my skin which can be oily one day and dry the next. The finish is so natural, but better than skin. Coverage can be built or it can be worn very sheer. I must have tried 100 foundations in my life, and this one beats them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jasminscent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only EA product that i liked so far. I usually don't like foundation but I like this one. It's light and naturally evens skintone.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2004 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Fourmi

How can you guys stand that SMELL!! The MA putted a little bit on my jaw line and the scent was AWFUL. SO strong. I couldn't stand it.