Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/24/2004 7:17:00 PM

So, I read good reviews on this stuff, so I went out and bought two of them today. I bought sugar crystals and vanilla. Vanilla smells awesome, but the sugar crystals smells like some crazy chemical concoction, but im gonna use it anyways, just not buy that flavour again. I like that they are not very sticky on the lips, but they dont have any flavour.

feels gritty, tastes and smells gross. leaks everywhere. not enough in the tube, tube is easy to lose. the brush literally screatches against mylips.

on 9/28/2004 4:22:00 AM

ive been using this stuff since i was 8 years old so were talking 13 years here,lol.anyways, i love how buttery and soft this stuff is,but even softer and creamier aren the bonne bell Starburst and skittles lipsmackers. those taste exactly like the candy they have more flavor that the regular lipsmackers,if you can believe it.i absolutely love the strawberry watermelon,raspberry,( they DO make raspberry),strawberry,martian mallow,watermelon,pink lemonade,and dr pepper. fabulous im in love with them i always caryy 1-2 with me they rock!

on 9/27/2004 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I was initially drawn to these by the packaging. As they say... packaging is everything and in the beginning it is... as we all know... what's appealing to the eye is most likely what we buy! I was attracted to the neat little tube and the variety of the color of tubes and of course that they were flavored. Anyway, I was unsure as to which scent to buy, so I decided to be safe and bought Vanilla. I love it! And I'm not a fan of clear glosses, but since I had none at this point, thought I'd buy one. When I put it on, I was so surprised at it's consitantcy! It's very thick (similar to MAC lipglasses) and it's a little sticky (which I like)! The flavor smells great, but I don't actually taste much Vanilla. Long review short.... GO BUY SEVERAL! I'm leaving right now to get the remainder flavors! Ok, so, I bought the rest of the flavors. My favorite is Strawberry Kiwi! It has the most taste and smell.

on 8/22/2004 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very impressive and most of all, inexpensive product. It gives the wettest shine I've seen in any gloss and isn't as sticky as others. It's a great way to accent your lipstick at a good price and not something to feel bad about when splurging on yourself.

on 8/12/2004 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I must say, this is a very good product. The shine is about the best I've gotten from a cheap gloss. Maybe even better than other expensive ones. It only really wears off after eating or drinking. It doesn't get sticky and your lips look like they're going to drip right off your face. When the shine wears off, lips are still nice and soft.

And I must say, the small tube is GREAT for portability (as well as for getting lost in your handbag).

The only drawback to it is that it's rather addictive. I went through a tube in just under 2 months when with my other lipglosses, they make it past expiration date half-full. Next time I buy, I'm buying several.

I have this in watermelon and really like it. The texture is like perfect!! And it lasts a fairly long time.. One tube lasted me like a month and a half.

on 6/24/2004 12:55:00 AM

I have three of these and love them. They give great shine and tastes a bit sweet. They are not sticky at all and the scents aren't overwhelmingly strong. I don't like the tops on the tubes b/c they look like a leak disaster waiting to happen. They screw on kind of shallow on the tube (if that makes sense) so the neck of the tube gets sticky. I really hope BB makes more scents/flavours.

Strawberry Kiwi: Yummy but the scent disappears a second after I've applied it to my lips. I guess that is a good thing so I don't end up with a headache smelling it all day long.
Vanilla: Not plain vanilla like I expected. It's the buttery cream kind found in cakes which I am not crazy about but it still smells pretty good. The scent lasts a long time.
Pink Nilla Mint: Yum, my favourite. It smells like chocolate mint patties/candies and has a cooling effect.

Edit 2/13/05: The lids DO leak horribly and it's a nasty mess to clean up afterwards :( continued >>

on 6/17/2004 9:00:00 AM

This product is shockingly good! I got it in Watermelon, and I initially loved it! The flavor's awesome, not sickly sweet. It's pure shine in a tiny tube - perfect for fitting into your pocket or purse! Plus, it's dirt cheap. I got it for $1.95 at K-Mart. I think next time, I'm gonna buy it in either Vanilla, Straberry, Strawberry Kiwi, or Sugar Crystals. From what I've heard, probably Strawberry Kiwi.

on 5/5/2004 10:54:00 AM

it smeels so good but i finish them So quickly!!I luv them. They're so small u can put them anywhere!!

Recommended for Medium Skin