Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Phenoxythanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Valencia Organge) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Extract (USDA Certified Organic), Salix Alba (Willow Bark) (USDA Certified Organic)

Wonderful as a co-wash. Love the natural ingredients and the soft scent, leaves my hair moisturized, clean, happy, and healthy.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried a sample of this shampoo and conditioner. I was very pleased. My hair was so bouncy after dry. It made it very soft and I just couldn't stop touching it. I think I may have found my HG S&C. My hair is very thick and course.

UPDATE: I used this S&C for about 6 days in a row and my hair started to feel icky like it wasn't all rinsed out or something. Took off a couple lippies for this reason.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'm a little bit "ehh" on this product because it doesn't really condition my hair. When I apply it, it makes my hair smooth and silky. But when I wash it off, it feels squeeky clean and not as slippery anymore to the point where I could have just skipped the conditioner and my hair would feel the same. I always need to use the giovanni's leave in after using this. For reference, my hair is a little on the oily side, but always gets tangled so I need a good conditioner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

drawbacks: The extra plastic top, and it's really difficult to get the last little bit out. Might have to cut the bottle open to do this well.

pros: very nourishing for my dry, very curly locks. I prefer to alternate conditioners, but this is always my go-to: I literally always have a bottle in my bathroom, and in my boyfriend's tub too (he also thinks it's great!) I confess that the full price is a bit much for me because I require tons of any conditioner to do a great job, but I'm able to buy this in bulk at PCC (Seattle's local version of WFM), which makes it extremely affordable. I believe that you can actually special order the very same giant jugs for home use - talk to a WFM person about this - which would make it quite affordable indeed. Point is, I don't think this is the greatest product of all time, but it's a damned good one for my seriously dry and picky hair, which says a lot.

2a/m/i henndigoed hair.
This is cone-free and vegan.
Normal price, $7.99US but I have seen this at Marshall's (where I normally get it) for $12.99 for 1 liter!

The only problem I have with this is the lame triangle bottle. But I've recently seen a different bottle design on shelves, which gives me hope that soon there will be nothing amiss with this product. Even with that, I gave it 5 lippes.

I've used it many times over the course of my long-hair journey, and although I stray and try other conditioners, this is one I always come back to (as well as Suave coconut!). It's perfect for light moisture, and thin hair. It works good in SMT too. The scent is light, and my BPAL&coconut oil leave-in covers it just fine without hindering the BPAL scents.
Great slip, rinses well. Currently in it's rotation with Dove Intense Moisture Therapy witch has tons of cones, so I don't need to clarify as often.

Love this, and will keep coming back when I need something I know I can rely on!

Ingredients:
Aqua (Purified Water), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Oil, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Birch Leaf (Butela Alba) Oil, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis Flower) Oil, Clary (Salvia Sclarea), Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Coltsfoot Leaf (Tussilago Fargara), Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Oil, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Oil, Soybean Protein (Glycine Soja), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Stearalkonium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydromethylglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

absolutely love this stuff! definately my favorite! will keep buying! leaves hair perfectly smooth and soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the conditioner I will use from now on. I really don't plan on changing brands unless the company goes belly up, and I pray it won't. I've searched a long time for a conditioner that will actually 'condition' my curly dry hair and this is it.

The price is what gets me. I have long curly hair and therefore I use a lot of conditioner. I found it in salon size (4x the amount of product) at TJMaxx of all places.

Love this stuff! I have switched to all natural/organic shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and lotions as I have very problematic skin. Out of all of the Giovanni products this makes my fine, thick, wavy hair tame and soft. It does not weight it down. I have seen improvements in my skin as well which I believe is due to the lack of harsh ingredients that bother my sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this conditioner. The scent is lovely and light. I use this conditioner every day and it works well for me, but those with very dry/processed hair would probably want something more conditioning. I love that this doesn't seem to leave any residue on my hair. I plan to continue purchasing this product.

I love the feel, the fact that I can comb my hair after showering with no problem... Although I do comb the conditioner through my hair before rinsing, that should make a difference afterwards... I wouldn't go back to a salon formula after using this brand... Love the natural, shine, less frizz than normal and I have wavy hair, not curly or straight...