July 31, 2014 | 1103 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 7:11:00 AM More reviews by JMWT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite Nivea body lotion. It absorbs quite quickly and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I haven't noticed if it has firmed my skin but it's nice to know it has co-enzyme Q10. I personally don't mind the smell but it may not suit everyone. A definite repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by trolsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not overly fond of the smell or the runniness of this product but Nivea makes very moisturizing products and I got it on clearance at CVS.
It makes my skin smoother and softer and I feel hydrated and not sticky when applying it.
I would definitely buy this when it is on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works ok. It makes the skin softer, but I didn't notice any firming up, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by asw123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is about as good as you can expect for a drugstore body shaping treatment. I don't have a lot of cellulite, but there are some areas that I feel need a little firming. Every woman feels that way. I've had 2 bottles of this stuff. It's a great light-weight summer moisturizer. It does go on a little greasy, and I usually apply some lounge pants over it to help absorb a little better. Once those come off, my legs are smooth and feel firmer! I use it on my legs, butt, and upper arms. It doesn't work wonders, but it does work. And that's about all you could ask for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to use this as my regular moisturizer. i loved it. for some reason its very greasy on me but i love how soft my skin was. now i've switched to nivea milk for dry skin since it still moisturizes well without leaving any greasy film. i dont mind comming back to this anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by chitwn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS!!! I used to think it was a bit pricey, but ever since I saw the price on all the department store versions I definitely appreciate the price.
I have used this since it first came out, and I definitely notice firming, but only when I am consistantly working out. I have always gotten so many compliments on how soft my skin is, and they are always shocked to hear that it's Nivea.
LOVE THIS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very impressed by this, though I'm not fond of the smell. It has a runny texture, but sinks in quickly and truly moisturizes like none other. Plus, I noticed some tightening effect around areas I needed like my butt and the back of my legs. Would have to use consistently to see any dramatic results, but so far, so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

OH MY! This stuff is amazing!! It keeps your skin sooooo soft! It is a little more runny that i had anticipated but still GOOD =) I was actually torn btwn THIS and the Reshaping treatment. The reshaping one smelled just AWFUL..like rancid, maybe the tester went bad? who knows! But i am glad i got this one! i was sooo amazed. I have only used this twice, so i'm not sure if this really does firm. Will update about that later. I don't mind the smell... dont' find it overpowering at all! It fades shortly after application. Would rebuy! $11CDN for a 473ml bottle =D Note - use sparingly and you won't find it greasy at all! after shower/bath is the perfect time to use this =P

UPDATE - OK i saw no difference in the firmness of my skin. I am almost done the whole 473ml bottle... still good lotion tho!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cat1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After losing 20lbs, my boobs looked like they needed to be tucked into my socks. After reading the reviews here, I decided to give it a try.

I was skeptical, but after a few weeks it looks like my breasts aren't as saggy anymore. I'm still working out, so I can't say its just the lotion, but its exceeded my results. I'd buy it again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff. I am on my like 20th bottle and have gotten everyone I know hooked on this stuff. It has a light smell that isn't overpowering and a light smooth, yet moisturizing texture that is great in any season. I use right before I self tan with L'Oreal Sublime Bronze.

Update: Still my HG! It's not expensive and it does the job, what else can you ask for?