November 26, 2014 | 1486 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by AntsInMyPants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG body lotion. I go back to it time and time again. Although the consistency is a but greasy, once you work it in - it's fine. My skin looks and feels fabulous after regular use of this lotion, and my hubby looooves to feel my skin, always commenting on how soft it is. It really does help my skin tone as well - believe it or not, it looks much more toned and even after regular use.

I will always repurchase this body lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 7:11:00 AM More reviews by JMWT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite Nivea body lotion. It absorbs quite quickly and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I haven't noticed if it has firmed my skin but it's nice to know it has co-enzyme Q10. I personally don't mind the smell but it may not suit everyone. A definite repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by trolsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not overly fond of the smell or the runniness of this product but Nivea makes very moisturizing products and I got it on clearance at CVS.
It makes my skin smoother and softer and I feel hydrated and not sticky when applying it.
I would definitely buy this when it is on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works ok. It makes the skin softer, but I didn't notice any firming up, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by asw123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is about as good as you can expect for a drugstore body shaping treatment. I don't have a lot of cellulite, but there are some areas that I feel need a little firming. Every woman feels that way. I've had 2 bottles of this stuff. It's a great light-weight summer moisturizer. It does go on a little greasy, and I usually apply some lounge pants over it to help absorb a little better. Once those come off, my legs are smooth and feel firmer! I use it on my legs, butt, and upper arms. It doesn't work wonders, but it does work. And that's about all you could ask for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to use this as my regular moisturizer. i loved it. for some reason its very greasy on me but i love how soft my skin was. now i've switched to nivea milk for dry skin since it still moisturizes well without leaving any greasy film. i dont mind comming back to this anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by chitwn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS!!! I used to think it was a bit pricey, but ever since I saw the price on all the department store versions I definitely appreciate the price.
I have used this since it first came out, and I definitely notice firming, but only when I am consistantly working out. I have always gotten so many compliments on how soft my skin is, and they are always shocked to hear that it's Nivea.
LOVE THIS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very impressed by this, though I'm not fond of the smell. It has a runny texture, but sinks in quickly and truly moisturizes like none other. Plus, I noticed some tightening effect around areas I needed like my butt and the back of my legs. Would have to use consistently to see any dramatic results, but so far, so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

OH MY! This stuff is amazing!! It keeps your skin sooooo soft! It is a little more runny that i had anticipated but still GOOD =) I was actually torn btwn THIS and the Reshaping treatment. The reshaping one smelled just AWFUL..like rancid, maybe the tester went bad? who knows! But i am glad i got this one! i was sooo amazed. I have only used this twice, so i'm not sure if this really does firm. Will update about that later. I don't mind the smell... dont' find it overpowering at all! It fades shortly after application. Would rebuy! $11CDN for a 473ml bottle =D Note - use sparingly and you won't find it greasy at all! after shower/bath is the perfect time to use this =P

UPDATE - OK i saw no difference in the firmness of my skin. I am almost done the whole 473ml bottle... still good lotion tho!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cat1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After losing 20lbs, my boobs looked like they needed to be tucked into my socks. After reading the reviews here, I decided to give it a try.

I was skeptical, but after a few weeks it looks like my breasts aren't as saggy anymore. I'm still working out, so I can't say its just the lotion, but its exceeded my results. I'd buy it again for sure.