April 16, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works ok. It makes the skin softer, but I didn't notice any firming up, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by asw123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is about as good as you can expect for a drugstore body shaping treatment. I don't have a lot of cellulite, but there are some areas that I feel need a little firming. Every woman feels that way. I've had 2 bottles of this stuff. It's a great light-weight summer moisturizer. It does go on a little greasy, and I usually apply some lounge pants over it to help absorb a little better. Once those come off, my legs are smooth and feel firmer! I use it on my legs, butt, and upper arms. It doesn't work wonders, but it does work. And that's about all you could ask for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i used to use this as my regular moisturizer. i loved it. for some reason its very greasy on me but i love how soft my skin was. now i've switched to nivea milk for dry skin since it still moisturizes well without leaving any greasy film. i dont mind comming back to this anytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by chitwn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS!!! I used to think it was a bit pricey, but ever since I saw the price on all the department store versions I definitely appreciate the price.
I have used this since it first came out, and I definitely notice firming, but only when I am consistantly working out. I have always gotten so many compliments on how soft my skin is, and they are always shocked to hear that it's Nivea.
LOVE THIS!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very impressed by this, though I'm not fond of the smell. It has a runny texture, but sinks in quickly and truly moisturizes like none other. Plus, I noticed some tightening effect around areas I needed like my butt and the back of my legs. Would have to use consistently to see any dramatic results, but so far, so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

OH MY! This stuff is amazing!! It keeps your skin sooooo soft! It is a little more runny that i had anticipated but still GOOD =) I was actually torn btwn THIS and the Reshaping treatment. The reshaping one smelled just AWFUL..like rancid, maybe the tester went bad? who knows! But i am glad i got this one! i was sooo amazed. I have only used this twice, so i'm not sure if this really does firm. Will update about that later. I don't mind the smell... dont' find it overpowering at all! It fades shortly after application. Would rebuy! $11CDN for a 473ml bottle =D Note - use sparingly and you won't find it greasy at all! after shower/bath is the perfect time to use this =P

UPDATE - OK i saw no difference in the firmness of my skin. I am almost done the whole 473ml bottle... still good lotion tho!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cat1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After losing 20lbs, my boobs looked like they needed to be tucked into my socks. After reading the reviews here, I decided to give it a try.

I was skeptical, but after a few weeks it looks like my breasts aren't as saggy anymore. I'm still working out, so I can't say its just the lotion, but its exceeded my results. I'd buy it again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff. I am on my like 20th bottle and have gotten everyone I know hooked on this stuff. It has a light smell that isn't overpowering and a light smooth, yet moisturizing texture that is great in any season. I use right before I self tan with L'Oreal Sublime Bronze.

Update: Still my HG! It's not expensive and it does the job, what else can you ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by amwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I didn't really notice that much of a difference, even though I used it after bath and quite generously like they told me to. It smells like you would expect lotion to smell like (so nothing fancy or terrible) and is generally ok i guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by JaeMann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this stuff. It keeps my body skin looking great. Has actually firmed me up a bit, and has also cleared up my body acne.
The only downside is that it is a touch sticky. Doesn't bother me much, but my man hates it.