September 19, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2003 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It should be illegal for me to buy any more lipgloss, I swear, but I really couldn't resist picking these up after being sent some generous samples from a sweet swapper. From the perfection of A Touch of Chocolate to the lovely shimmer of A Taste of Strawberry, these glosses stand the test of time in terms of wear and colour - they are long lasting, natural looking, and gorgeous on top of that! I have yet to find a gloss that compares to my beloved Bourjous Effet 3D, but these may just be the glosses that take that coveted position of "favorite gloss" - they're perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2003 4:03:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Still thoroughly impressed by these. Dior glosses have improved a lot! No more annoying scent and irritating feel I had with them in the past. These Ultra-Glosses are fabulous because of the multi-shimmer effect. All of the glosses produce a multi-color shimmer which gives the appearance of a complete sexy look without lipliner or lipstick. That I think is it's best quality... if you are in a hurry or doing touch-ups during the day you can just use this and don't need a lipliner or lipstick underneath to give that complete look. These comes highly recommended. Enjoy! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2003 9:43:00 PM More reviews by JayneDoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yeah! Another gloss to love aside from my beloved Glossimers! I have this in "Craving for Truffles" and am chomping at the bit to own more. While I don't care for the sweetish scent, it dies down fairly quickly leaving a burst of wonderfully shimmery color on the lips. Though not as long lasting on me as the Glossimers, they're wondeful for wearing over lipsticks to add depth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2003 10:44:00 PM More reviews by weasermae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this gloss! "Addict" is a perfect name for it! I have two vials of this...the Strawberry, and the Chocolate. They smell great, taste great, look great. After the gloss wears off, my lips feel soooo velvety soft!! The colors are so gorgeous, too. Love it!! (although a tad pricey for lip gloss!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2003 1:38:00 PM More reviews by NewOrleansLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't like these. They are too thin, taste bad and not pigmented enough. Not worth the money IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

What a disappointment. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and there were several wearable shades in the selection however the texture just didn't live up to what I had wanted. Simply way too thin and didn't stay very well =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sassygirrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

RIS, love this gloss! Lasts a long time, and smells nice too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2003 10:22:00 PM More reviews by midoriaddicted

WOW! as a big gloss fanatic i must say these glosses are about the best i have tried. Packaging is AMAZING! And the colours are so pretty and look fantastic on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2003 1:40:00 AM More reviews by msp12

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a generous carded sample of four Addict glosses in the mail, and while I cannot recall their specific names, each did not fail to coat my lips in greyish, whitish matter! I was so disappointed as the colours looked very pretty and jewel-like in their packaging, but alas these just do not work for GGG. Even the lightest, most unflattering and frosty Chanel glossimers (on me) do not lose their true colours like this. Certainly YMMV.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by alison81

The packaging is fabulous, of course. The lipgloss itself smells absolutely delicious, and it tastes of vanilla, I think. The only minus is that the texture is extremely thin and consequently I have had trouble with the gloss bleeding onto my teeth (particularly noticeable with darker colours), and also the glosses don't last long. The best two colours are Strawberry (would suit many) and Feast of Plums (a very unique shade that I think is quite special in my collection).