Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 1/13/2004 9:16:00 AM

I'm not impressed. The packaging is very attractive and the gloss looks ok when just applied, but it wears off very quickly. I like the shimmer effect but I'm sure I'd be just as happy with a cheaper brand. I'm a Dior fan but I won't buy this again.

on 12/23/2003 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It should be illegal for me to buy any more lipgloss, I swear, but I really couldn't resist picking these up after being sent some generous samples from a sweet swapper. From the perfection of A Touch of Chocolate to the lovely shimmer of A Taste of Strawberry, these glosses stand the test of time in terms of wear and colour - they are long lasting, natural looking, and gorgeous on top of that! I have yet to find a gloss that compares to my beloved Bourjous Effet 3D, but these may just be the glosses that take that coveted position of "favorite gloss" - they're perfect!

on 9/22/2003 4:03:00 PM

Still thoroughly impressed by these. Dior glosses have improved a lot! No more annoying scent and irritating feel I had with them in the past. These Ultra-Glosses are fabulous because of the multi-shimmer effect. All of the glosses produce a multi-color shimmer which gives the appearance of a complete sexy look without lipliner or lipstick. That I think is it's best quality... if you are in a hurry or doing touch-ups during the day you can just use this and don't need a lipliner or lipstick underneath to give that complete look. These comes highly recommended. Enjoy! :)

on 9/18/2003 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yeah! Another gloss to love aside from my beloved Glossimers! I have this in "Craving for Truffles" and am chomping at the bit to own more. While I don't care for the sweetish scent, it dies down fairly quickly leaving a burst of wonderfully shimmery color on the lips. Though not as long lasting on me as the Glossimers, they're wondeful for wearing over lipsticks to add depth.

on 9/13/2003 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this gloss! "Addict" is a perfect name for it! I have two vials of this...the Strawberry, and the Chocolate. They smell great, taste great, look great. After the gloss wears off, my lips feel soooo velvety soft!! The colors are so gorgeous, too. Love it!! (although a tad pricey for lip gloss!)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't like these. They are too thin, taste bad and not pigmented enough. Not worth the money IMO.

What a disappointment. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and there were several wearable shades in the selection however the texture just didn't live up to what I had wanted. Simply way too thin and didn't stay very well =(

on 7/24/2003 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

RIS, love this gloss! Lasts a long time, and smells nice too!

WOW! as a big gloss fanatic i must say these glosses are about the best i have tried. Packaging is AMAZING! And the colours are so pretty and look fantastic on.

on 6/11/2003 1:40:00 AM

I received a generous carded sample of four Addict glosses in the mail, and while I cannot recall their specific names, each did not fail to coat my lips in greyish, whitish matter! I was so disappointed as the colours looked very pretty and jewel-like in their packaging, but alas these just do not work for GGG. Even the lightest, most unflattering and frosty Chanel glossimers (on me) do not lose their true colours like this. Certainly YMMV.

Recommended for Medium Skin