April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Love this multipurpuse stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 7:29:00 AM More reviews by aychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There are many things you can use baby powder for, but my favorite and most frequent method of using this is.... to set my under eye concealer!!!

I know it sounds crazy, why would you want white powder under your eyes...? Seriously, I'm Chinese and quite tanned, but this shows up clear on my skin. By using this to set my under eye concealer, I don't get any raccoon eyes at all. Keep in mind, I use a lot of eyeliner and mascara... and this still helps. How crazy is that?

By the way, I transferred a bit of this into an old Everyday Minerals sample container so it's easier to use. Give this a shot if you get raccoon eyes! I swear it works even in somewhere as humid as Hong Kong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't wash my hair more than twice or three times a week but it does get greasy and I love this. I have long hair, so I flip my head over, put some of the cornstarch one in my hands and work it through the roots. You will know when it is enough - I find I need lots. I don't brush it through - I shake my head and hair well, and then style by place my hair in a tousled sort of controlled mess, or if I had straightened it, I poof it up and voila, a big hair do. Love this stuff, but it will not keep your hair shiny. Great for bouffant hair do-s or up do-s! Or before backcombing (or after). I am going to try it as a face powder next...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use a TON of this on my hair when I skip washing it. And I mean a TON. I just tap a bunch of it into my hair and work my hands through it. I can get away with it too because I'm blonde.

EDIT: Okay, I figured out how to REALLY make this work. I pour a BUNCH onto my crown, my part, and my bangs. Yeah, it turns my blonde hair gray, but I keep it on for a few minutes, then brush it through my hair. And I mean BRUSH it. After a minute or two all of the white/gray is gone and my hair isn't oily at all. Love this stuff! (:

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by suzzel

Ok, so this isn't the most socially acceptable tip in the world... But it's saved my a** more than once, specifically, when I've had to run off to work with bangs that are just starting to look greasy in the morning, and will be dripping by the end of my shift. So I'll share it.

It's basically corn starch with a little fragrance, use too much and you look like you have baby powder in your hair, but take a little, smooth/brush it in, and it'll keep you grease-free for another day. And it's dirt cheap... Apply before you put on black work clothes, this stuff gets on everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by cloudy888

i have never been without this in my entire life! love this stuff. my mom used to use this on me after the shower when i was a baby and a kid and i saw her doing the same on all m yyounger siblings. i just loved the way it made me feell clean and fresh and whenever i dont use it, i just dont feel like i have showered. so basically what i am saying is "it completes my shower" lol

i use it on my underarms and a little bit on my chest area just to have a fresh clean scent and to avoid smelling nasty if i sweat. i do apply deodrant after the baby powder most times because otherwise i just dont like the sticky feeling of sweat even though i don't smell

its cheap, lasts a LONGG time, smells great, easy to find

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ias23

i got the cvs brand and it has the same ingredients of this.. i bought the cornstach not the orginal formula with talc coz it might cause me sensitivity.. i use this as my deo and i love it, it really keeps me dry all day.. no worries abt chemicals, dark underarms and white marks that deodorants cause.. eww.. i used this also to get rid of some excess oil on my hair since i shampoo every other day but i do it sometimes.. i also use this as my finishing veil and my makeup stays put very well and give me a really nice finish,i just use a bit enough for my whole face and tap some excess..no need to buy some mineral finishng veil.. plus the scent is fresh, it doesnt clash to any smell.. overall, i love how it works for me for a super cheap and natural product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 8:54:00 AM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for when I don't want to wash my hair to soak up the excess oil. And I actually do love this product, but I took off a lippie because one the smell makes me sneeze and another one because Johnson & Johnson Co. tests on animals. I'll be purchasing probably a generic brand next time or something like Stila's Hair Refresher.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by rebeccaae

all the girls in my office use this to soak up oil in their hair. It really works. Just start with a small amount because you don't need much. If you overdo it, your hair will feel nasty. But, once you get it right, you'll reach for this every time you can't wash your hair - whether it's because it's bad to wash your hair everyday, or just because you overslept and don't have the time. I haven't tried it as a face powder yet, but that makes perfect sense. I'm definitely going to give that a try -luxury powders do tend to get expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sweetpeas123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I mixed this with my mineral foundation that was way too dark,
and now i have the perfect skin.. im completely matte,
the color is like my own, and i love it!

for me, baby powder isn't so great for the hair,
it does absorb oil but i guess i just don't like the feeling of
greasy hair itself.