October 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by jaerfe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put a teeny tiny bit in my hair if I haven't washed my hair for the day. I have the jumbo size and the mini size for my purse. The smell brings you back to your childhood years. :) Love it, classic product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty1121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product isn't only great for babies. Its such a great versatile product. Will always have this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by silkcut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So versatile! I use this to combat (ugh) sweaty feet in summer and also as an extra aid to deo in hot climes.

Non cosmetically, I use this also to sprinkle on my floor before hoovering- adds a really nice fresh smell to the room!

No bathroom cabinet should be without this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 8:59:00 AM More reviews by gemmerrlemmerr

I have extremely oily skin, and never thought to use this instead of my normal face powder. I control the oil on my t-zone for hours and hours. I love it!!!
I also use it on the roots of my hair when they look a bit dull and greasy.
Brilliant stuff at a bargain price, I repurchase every single time I run out!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

Love this multipurpuse stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 7:29:00 AM More reviews by aychan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There are many things you can use baby powder for, but my favorite and most frequent method of using this is.... to set my under eye concealer!!!

I know it sounds crazy, why would you want white powder under your eyes...? Seriously, I'm Chinese and quite tanned, but this shows up clear on my skin. By using this to set my under eye concealer, I don't get any raccoon eyes at all. Keep in mind, I use a lot of eyeliner and mascara... and this still helps. How crazy is that?

By the way, I transferred a bit of this into an old Everyday Minerals sample container so it's easier to use. Give this a shot if you get raccoon eyes! I swear it works even in somewhere as humid as Hong Kong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't wash my hair more than twice or three times a week but it does get greasy and I love this. I have long hair, so I flip my head over, put some of the cornstarch one in my hands and work it through the roots. You will know when it is enough - I find I need lots. I don't brush it through - I shake my head and hair well, and then style by place my hair in a tousled sort of controlled mess, or if I had straightened it, I poof it up and voila, a big hair do. Love this stuff, but it will not keep your hair shiny. Great for bouffant hair do-s or up do-s! Or before backcombing (or after). I am going to try it as a face powder next...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use a TON of this on my hair when I skip washing it. And I mean a TON. I just tap a bunch of it into my hair and work my hands through it. I can get away with it too because I'm blonde.

EDIT: Okay, I figured out how to REALLY make this work. I pour a BUNCH onto my crown, my part, and my bangs. Yeah, it turns my blonde hair gray, but I keep it on for a few minutes, then brush it through my hair. And I mean BRUSH it. After a minute or two all of the white/gray is gone and my hair isn't oily at all. Love this stuff! (:

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by suzzel

Ok, so this isn't the most socially acceptable tip in the world... But it's saved my a** more than once, specifically, when I've had to run off to work with bangs that are just starting to look greasy in the morning, and will be dripping by the end of my shift. So I'll share it.

It's basically corn starch with a little fragrance, use too much and you look like you have baby powder in your hair, but take a little, smooth/brush it in, and it'll keep you grease-free for another day. And it's dirt cheap... Apply before you put on black work clothes, this stuff gets on everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by cloudy888

i have never been without this in my entire life! love this stuff. my mom used to use this on me after the shower when i was a baby and a kid and i saw her doing the same on all m yyounger siblings. i just loved the way it made me feell clean and fresh and whenever i dont use it, i just dont feel like i have showered. so basically what i am saying is "it completes my shower" lol

i use it on my underarms and a little bit on my chest area just to have a fresh clean scent and to avoid smelling nasty if i sweat. i do apply deodrant after the baby powder most times because otherwise i just dont like the sticky feeling of sweat even though i don't smell

its cheap, lasts a LONGG time, smells great, easy to find