October 26, 2014 | 926 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by honey_lust

LOVE this scent! When Victoria's Secret had the sale on, (4 for $20 or so?) I bought almost all Vanilla Lace! It smells sooo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2004 9:53:00 PM More reviews by jljh

creme~brulee~cake batter~sugar cookies~vanilla ice cream~waffles and white chocolate-these are just a few things that this orgasmic & delectible scent have been compared to when i wear it! i give it 10* stars............

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Elizabethhoye

Great scent. Best Vanilla scent in my opinion. Not just vanilla, but there is something else in there tht really sparks my attention. Just really lovely and different than other vanilla. Dirt cheap too. 1 ounce is $9 or $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2004 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Asano

Vanilla Lace is a wonderful scent. It really does smell like I just got finished baking delish cookies in an oven and thankfully, it isn't an overpowering, obvious scent (although this could because I really only spray this on pulse points). The only drawback is that it makes me crave some nice, warm cookies during my biology lab...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by scoobydoles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second favorite VS scent, Love Spell is first. This is by far the best vanilla scent out there. Everytime I wear it the compliments fly. The only reason I don't put it #1 is b/c its quite strong. One spray is all you need. It lasts all day & the day after...& probably the day after that. Perfect for cold weather.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great scent. I am partial to vanilla scents though. This scent started out as a slightly musky vanilla but really warmed into a sweet scent. Lasting power is pretty good. I can get about 6 hours out of 1 application. Can't beat the price. VS usually has great sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2004 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jljh

this is definatly the all-time best vanilla scent!!! compared with bath & body works vanilla-(which smells like a cheap whorehouse) and the body shop's vanilla (which smells like nuts and stinky flowers) victoria's vanilla is true,creamy,dreamy,sweet,decadent,long lasting and delicious!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 11:28:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1234

The Body Splash is nice, but the EDT ends up smelling a bit "smokey" on me. I like The Body Shop's version much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

This completely blows BBW away! What a fantastic vanilla! I don't wear any VS perfumes, but I adore the Garden Collection and I have smelled all of them now, and this is my favorite! I just bought the larger EDT for and it was wonderfully cheap! Only $15.00! I can't wait to buy the lotion and shower gel for more of this great scent!!!! P.S. Vanilla is said to be a great aphrodisiac, so I'm gonna try it out! (if ya know what I mean:P)EDIT: well, everyone i meet (inluding my own mother) seems to think i am baking or something. very nice. i didn't think this was foody, but it seems i am wrong....:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 5:37:00 PM More reviews by krisp6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was lucky enough to score the 3.4 oz edt in a swap since I am head over heels for the Vanilla Lace Luxurious Hand & Body Cream. It smells EXACTLY the same and lasts and lasts and lasts!