Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace EDT

on 12/31/2004 10:45:00 PM

LOVE this scent! When Victoria's Secret had the sale on, (4 for $20 or so?) I bought almost all Vanilla Lace! It smells sooo good!

on 11/10/2004 9:53:00 PM

creme~brulee~cake batter~sugar cookies~vanilla ice cream~waffles and white chocolate-these are just a few things that this orgasmic & delectible scent have been compared to when i wear it! i give it 10* stars............

on 10/15/2004 3:52:00 PM

Great scent. Best Vanilla scent in my opinion. Not just vanilla, but there is something else in there tht really sparks my attention. Just really lovely and different than other vanilla. Dirt cheap too. 1 ounce is $9 or $10.

on 9/23/2004 2:18:00 AM

Vanilla Lace is a wonderful scent. It really does smell like I just got finished baking delish cookies in an oven and thankfully, it isn't an overpowering, obvious scent (although this could because I really only spray this on pulse points). The only drawback is that it makes me crave some nice, warm cookies during my biology lab...

on 9/20/2004 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my second favorite VS scent, Love Spell is first. This is by far the best vanilla scent out there. Everytime I wear it the compliments fly. The only reason I don't put it #1 is b/c its quite strong. One spray is all you need. It lasts all day & the day after...& probably the day after that. Perfect for cold weather.

on 9/9/2004 12:40:00 AM

This is a great scent. I am partial to vanilla scents though. This scent started out as a slightly musky vanilla but really warmed into a sweet scent. Lasting power is pretty good. I can get about 6 hours out of 1 application. Can't beat the price. VS usually has great sales.

on 8/28/2004 10:07:00 PM

this is definatly the all-time best vanilla scent!!! compared with bath & body works vanilla-(which smells like a cheap whorehouse) and the body shop's vanilla (which smells like nuts and stinky flowers) victoria's vanilla is true,creamy,dreamy,sweet,decadent,long lasting and delicious!!!!

The Body Splash is nice, but the EDT ends up smelling a bit "smokey" on me. I like The Body Shop's version much better.

on 5/22/2004 7:44:00 PM

This completely blows BBW away! What a fantastic vanilla! I don't wear any VS perfumes, but I adore the Garden Collection and I have smelled all of them now, and this is my favorite! I just bought the larger EDT for and it was wonderfully cheap! Only $15.00! I can't wait to buy the lotion and shower gel for more of this great scent!!!! P.S. Vanilla is said to be a great aphrodisiac, so I'm gonna try it out! (if ya know what I mean:P)EDIT: well, everyone i meet (inluding my own mother) seems to think i am baking or something. very nice. i didn't think this was foody, but it seems i am wrong....:)

on 4/27/2004 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was lucky enough to score the 3.4 oz edt in a swap since I am head over heels for the Vanilla Lace Luxurious Hand & Body Cream. It smells EXACTLY the same and lasts and lasts and lasts!

Popular Fragrances