Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

on 10/20/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Loved it when I smelled it in the store and bought a bottle on the spot. Unfortunately, the few spritzes the salesgirl and I applied did not last the one-mile walk from the store to my house. I got home and was like, "Hey! I have to open this new box already!" I thought it was perhaps the walking ourdoors, a bit of sweat, the wind, whatever that stopped the scent dead in its tracks. But, alas, no. If this perfume lasted longer, it would be an everyday fragrance for me, but it's just not good enough. Won't buy again.

on 10/18/2009 12:26:00 AM

I bought this in a gift set at Marshall's which had 1.7 oz edt, shampoo, conditioner and bath gel for $14.99. I ended up returning it because there was something about the scent that had a cheap quality to it and it didn't last very long on me. I also have other scents I like much better than this, so I think it would have gone unused.

This was my first perfume and probably still one of my absolute favourites. It's got a sweet, natural and light scent that is perfect for the spring and summer months. Granted. it's not a "romantic" even scent but just wearing it everyday is great. It's definitely not a scent that will make you nauseous after a few hours or if you spray a little too much onto yourself accidently. I think the price is also fair. Love this product, wear it everyday.

on 10/7/2009 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Starts with a dusty green note that really does smell like actual green tea, but it dries down to strong jasmine with faint minty notes, and since I don't much like strong jasmine, it becomes a scrubber in the end. Ah well. Not dreadful, but not for me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I adore this scent! Very fresh, green, crisp. The scent is really alive. I get compliments on it all the time. I like to layer it with the lotion and it doesn't overpower. Great for casual days. I love it and will continue to buy it.

on 9/2/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had this a few years ago, when i was 16, and i hated it. It smells very mature. It is just something that i sprayed on to give a smell to my skin when i was inbetween perfumes. I dont like it very much, but it is wearable.

on 8/18/2009 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic fresh green tea scent. Just what I was looking for when I want something daytime-appropriate. ETA: I had to take off a lippie because this stuff disappears too quickly.

on 8/3/2009 8:03:00 PM

I used this on-and-off for a few years. It's very fresh, green smelling...more like a body splash than a perfume, really. Now that I'm a little older, however, I find it a little simple and "young". I'm sure that I'd use it on a hot day if I still had a bottle laying around, but I doubt I'll ever repurchase unless I see a ridiculously good deal on it somewhere.

on 8/2/2009 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Now that it is officially summer i wear my hair pretty much curly, a wash and gokind of thing and unlike some people, i actually spray this lightly in my hair. It smells very fresh and cucumberish, its not something i would wear to impress my husband per se but just for that extra burst of summertime when im alone in the house relaxing i put this on. Certainly not a fragrance i see turning heads.

on 8/2/2009 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this fragrance great for everyday or times when you don't want to smell like perfume just fresh. Not a special occasion scent though. This is an affordable fragrance too.

Popular Fragrances