August 28, 2014 | 1699 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by yakidoj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in a gift set at Marshall's which had 1.7 oz edt, shampoo, conditioner and bath gel for $14.99. I ended up returning it because there was something about the scent that had a cheap quality to it and it didn't last very long on me. I also have other scents I like much better than this, so I think it would have gone unused.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 More reviews by polymathforever

This was my first perfume and probably still one of my absolute favourites. It's got a sweet, natural and light scent that is perfect for the spring and summer months. Granted. it's not a "romantic" even scent but just wearing it everyday is great. It's definitely not a scent that will make you nauseous after a few hours or if you spray a little too much onto yourself accidently. I think the price is also fair. Love this product, wear it everyday.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by tessture

Starts with a dusty green note that really does smell like actual green tea, but it dries down to strong jasmine with faint minty notes, and since I don't much like strong jasmine, it becomes a scrubber in the end. Ah well. Not dreadful, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by threemermaids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this scent! Very fresh, green, crisp. The scent is really alive. I get compliments on it all the time. I like to layer it with the lotion and it doesn't overpower. Great for casual days. I love it and will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I had this a few years ago, when i was 16, and i hated it. It smells very mature. It is just something that i sprayed on to give a smell to my skin when i was inbetween perfumes. I dont like it very much, but it is wearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic fresh green tea scent. Just what I was looking for when I want something daytime-appropriate. ETA: I had to take off a lippie because this stuff disappears too quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Xi_Girl85

I used this on-and-off for a few years. It's very fresh, green smelling...more like a body splash than a perfume, really. Now that I'm a little older, however, I find it a little simple and "young". I'm sure that I'd use it on a hot day if I still had a bottle laying around, but I doubt I'll ever repurchase unless I see a ridiculously good deal on it somewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now that it is officially summer i wear my hair pretty much curly, a wash and gokind of thing and unlike some people, i actually spray this lightly in my hair. It smells very fresh and cucumberish, its not something i would wear to impress my husband per se but just for that extra burst of summertime when im alone in the house relaxing i put this on. Certainly not a fragrance i see turning heads.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I like this fragrance great for everyday or times when you don't want to smell like perfume just fresh. Not a special occasion scent though. This is an affordable fragrance too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Illuminous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

light & fresh, though not really my scent of choice. sort of cheap-smelling, but still nice.