July 31, 2014 | 1924 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by tessture

Starts with a dusty green note that really does smell like actual green tea, but it dries down to strong jasmine with faint minty notes, and since I don't much like strong jasmine, it becomes a scrubber in the end. Ah well. Not dreadful, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by threemermaids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this scent! Very fresh, green, crisp. The scent is really alive. I get compliments on it all the time. I like to layer it with the lotion and it doesn't overpower. Great for casual days. I love it and will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I had this a few years ago, when i was 16, and i hated it. It smells very mature. It is just something that i sprayed on to give a smell to my skin when i was inbetween perfumes. I dont like it very much, but it is wearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic fresh green tea scent. Just what I was looking for when I want something daytime-appropriate. ETA: I had to take off a lippie because this stuff disappears too quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Xi_Girl85

I used this on-and-off for a few years. It's very fresh, green smelling...more like a body splash than a perfume, really. Now that I'm a little older, however, I find it a little simple and "young". I'm sure that I'd use it on a hot day if I still had a bottle laying around, but I doubt I'll ever repurchase unless I see a ridiculously good deal on it somewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now that it is officially summer i wear my hair pretty much curly, a wash and gokind of thing and unlike some people, i actually spray this lightly in my hair. It smells very fresh and cucumberish, its not something i would wear to impress my husband per se but just for that extra burst of summertime when im alone in the house relaxing i put this on. Certainly not a fragrance i see turning heads.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I like this fragrance great for everyday or times when you don't want to smell like perfume just fresh. Not a special occasion scent though. This is an affordable fragrance too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Illuminous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

light & fresh, though not really my scent of choice. sort of cheap-smelling, but still nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by janeeee999

This is definately a staple sent for work. It's light and fresh... its a fresh scent, not really a perfume in the typical sense. I still love it after 8 years of using it. In an office environment where you have to be aware of everyone's 'sensitivities' and allergies to perfumes and scents, this the perfect thing to wear. The price varies so much between stores tho. You can get this for $20 for a large bottle at 1 store and $60 for the same size bottle at another. You'd have to shop around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Simple, fresh, and clean. Lemon, tea, and a sweet, soft, musk base. Light, and wears off in a few hours. Definitely has an "airy" quality. I loved this when it first came out, and I still do. Great for summer. Got it super cheap at T.J. Maxx.