July 26, 2014 | 1790 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Estee Lauder - Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I rather like this eye makeup remover. It takes very little product with gentle wiping to dissolve my non waterproof mascara, it leaves very little residue. It doesn't sting my eyes. This was a gwp.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by njl82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The SA used this to take my make up off to show me one of their mascaras. My eyes started stinging, and they were bright red & bloodshot. And this is meant to be gentle?! Don't get me wrong, I use their skincare & make up, but this (along with various other items) cause an allergic reaction.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mgmendoza

doesn't take off all makeup especially waterproof mascara. however, i LOVE this makeup remover because its so gentle on my eyelids. i highly recommend this for those who have sensitive eyelids. also, if you want to take off all your makeup, using a q-tip will get the job done, rather than just using the cotton balls or makeup pads.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

every time my mom gets some kind of estee lauder perfume, this is usually included as a gwp. it's not the best makeup remover, but it's not the worst i've tried. i do find that it takes a little more effort to remove makeup w/ this product than it does with the one i use one (target up&up makeup remover.) it had irritated my eyelids and made them red&stingy on a few occasions.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using my gwp small bottle of this for a while now.
It requires an awful lot of swipes and rubbing to get off even a light application of non-waterproof mascara. My eyelids feel irritated and raw afterwards. I prefer something creamy and soothing,like the Clinique eye makeup removers. When I shake the bottle of this slightly, it foams up tremendously like dishwashing detergent and looks greasy in the bottle. Gross. I would rather lather up my face with cleanser and rinse off or use my Clairsonic over my eye area a few times than use this. It is harsh and doesn't work well at all. I even saw tiny broken blood vessels on my eyelids after using this to get off a heavier than usual eye makeup. Stay away from this and try Clinique.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by chik915

unlike oil based eye makeup remover, this doesn't take off my waterproof mascara. BUT this dissolves my black eyelash glue. The oil base remover couldn't do the job but this bottle can.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by some1ukno

Since I'm seeing so many bad reviews, I'm not even sure if I'm using the same eye remover as everyone. I got this as a GWP.
I actually enjoyed this product very much, and it didn't feel greasy or had any drop of oil compared to many other types of makeup remover. It was fragrance free and it didn't irritate my eyes. It removed all the makeup I used.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Iíve got this as a GWP when I purchased Sumptuous mascara. Since Iíve been wanting to switch from my usual Sephora make-up remover, I thought it was a great opportunity to see whether the high-end make-up removers are better than drugstore ones.

Although I donít wear waterproof makeup, I usually wear lot of make up on my eyes (tons of eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara), so the good eye makeup remover is important to me.

What can I say about this? Itís really gentle. It is actually so gentle that it barely removes an eyeshadow. It looks like a water, and it removes makeup just as good as water does. The makeup remover leaves the eye area a bit sticky. I see no purpose in giving a large sum of money for something as ineffective. The only good thing is that it hasnít irritated my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:50:00 AM More reviews by BRABKIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Leaves too much residue. On the plus side, it doesn't sting or smell foul which a lot of eye makeup removers do, but plain jojoba oil works just as well, doesn't leave residue, and costs less. In the summer, when the jojoba is a little too greasy, Arconia white tea eye make up remover is still my favorite e.m. remover.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by AMD18134

My future mother-in-law gave me this with some other cosmetic things in a sample size. In my opinion, it works okay, for me it isn't irritating and it does get the make up off... the only problem is, you have to wipe your eye a bunch of times to get it completely off... but its ok, I used to use baby oil before which used to get in my eye and give me blurry spots lol so I prefer this to that. :)