July 23, 2014 | 1527 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by AnnHo

People complain about this mascara and that mascara clumping up, but I never have a problem with ANY mascara because this eyelash comb separates all of my lashes. Be careful though, since the teeth on the comb are very fine and sharp, if you accidentally hit your eye, it hurts!

I'm on my second eyelash comb already. The handle to my first one broke and the teeth come out after awhile, but you can just push them back in on a hard, flat surface (I use a glass table). I highly recommend this for beautiful eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great eyelash comb for all you mascara lovers out there. This helps to separate and remove any clumping with ease, leaving lashes beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

How did I not have one of these suckers before?

It effectively solves the problem of spidery eyelashes, introducing a world of separation! I've had mine a year or so now--seems sturdy enough to me (after a multitude of washings). This is a great product!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this produkt. I bought this in London 4 months ago and used it ever since. I will certanily buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by LucyFaye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Totally something I didnít know I needed until I got it! Iíve been enjoying it for a couple of years now and I wouldnít hesitate to replace it if I lost it.
I like to run it through my lashes once BEFORE mascara to avoid clumps and then once after applying the mascara to remove clumps. It is very sharp so I like to point it away from my eye by using it behind my lashes and combing upwards as if I were curling my lashes with a spoolie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Great for separating. Love how the little cover flips over to protect it.

CONS: Be careful. It's sharp. I find it can comb out my lashes too well, if that makes sense (I am not a fan of a natural look, though.). (see alternates)

ALTERNATES: Different mascaras respond differently to different separating tools. For example, some mascaras seem to like using a brush-type, like Shiseido Mascara Brush #8, or even a disposable mascara wand (can buy in bulk on amazon.) Others really do better with a comb-type, like the little comb on the end of Maybelline's Define-A-Brow brow pencil. (Yes, I buy the pencil, just for the perfect little comb.) I also love the comb that comes with the Trim brand's "Mustache/Beard Scissors & Comb" set in their Specialtycare line. (Found at Walmart. And yes, I buy the set just for the comb, but it's inexpensive.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does a better job de-clumping mascara on the lashes than any other comb I've used. The only downfall is that it can be difficult to clean mascara from in between the prongs.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by collegestudent88

I do like this comb, but I don't find it any better than my Japanese plastic eyelash comb. I also don't like how it has a handle which gets annoying to put in my travel makeup bag. The plastic one I have has another end to cover the eyelid while you put on mascara so you can put the most on without getting it on your eyelid, and it also folds up into a rectangular shape so you can just put it in a pocket. Now I would give that one a 5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot live without this comb! I've had mine for years. It does such a great job separating any mascara. Makes my lashes look feathery. It also does a great job removing clumps. This should be in everyone's makeup drawer. The price is cheap and will last for years. The cleanup is a breeze. I just clean it with alcohol pad to remove unwanted mascara build-up. I will definately repurchase if I have to. I also like how it folds beause I can take this anywhere with me without any worries. HIGHLY recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 7:03:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I hate clumpy mascara. That said, I prefer to buy mascaras that don't clump but in the event of a bad purchase or bad application I can rectify my lashes using this.

I've had my comb for many years now and its still going strong. I like the fact the metal teeth sort are protected when you flip this closed.

I've never had any luck with mascara combs before as the teeth don't seem to be able to get between the lashes to comb and separate. But the shape and size of this comb means that it works perfectly.

Would definitely rebuy and have recommended to many people.