Yankee Candles MacIntosh Housewarmer

4.8

on 11/23/2004 5:45:00 PM

I love the scent of this candle, it smells just like a fresh picked apple. I think it's great for all year round!

on 11/17/2004 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the greatest fall candle. Burn this and your house will fill will the thrill producing, "it's fall!" scent of the fresh picked Macintosh apple.

I am not a super fan of the housewarmer candles as the jars aren't that pretty to look at, but you cannot fault Yankee for consistently turning out a great smelling, long lasting candle.

on 10/30/2004 4:27:00 PM

I love this scent and I love this candle. This bright red jar candle smells just like an apple, and not just any apple, but definitely a macintosh apple. I have no idea how the Yankee folks do it, but the smell is amazing. It's a perfect fall scent for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely perfect! Very strong scent, smells absolutely like the outside of a ripe apple. I LOVE it!

The Macintosh candle is crisp and clean. It also has a great throw. You really can't go wrong with this candle (if you like the scent of apples). The scent is sweet, although it's not a cheap fruity scent.

I love this scent, not too strong not too weak, and a total change from anything floral. Ive given it as gifts so many times, each person has loved it. Ill buy this scent for years to come.

on 4/27/2004 9:51:00 PM

Like the outside of an apple... very real without being obnoxiously perfumy. I also have the freshener in my car! Good if you find some of the floral candles overwhelming.

on 4/27/2004 7:28:00 PM

Great warm smell for autumn.

I LOVE this candle. The yummy apple scent makes you feel cozy and you're home seem more pleasant. And the bright red colour is beautiful. My favorite Yankee candle by far.

on 3/18/2004 2:59:00 PM

This is the perfect apple scented candle. Not too strong, just perfect.

Popular Candles