BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 8/29/2009 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF
its creamy texture is amazingly smooth and nice to work with
The packaging is very nice, i like that its in a glass pot, alot like MAC paintpots. I have it in the colour birthday suit and its a great light neutral taupe with gold glimmers in it - the product description of "brushed chrome" doesn't do it justice.
Its a beautiful colour with nice consistency and it lasts all day!
I'm seriously considering buying different colours
Overall AMAZING PRODUCT (:

on 8/17/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love these creaseless cream shadows! I got them in a set at Sephora that contained Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans.. I love them together and separate.. They don't crease on my lids with or without primer (I find with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance I simply have to apply less to get the color intensity that I want which is nice) but in the same note I don't have to wear the primer and it still doesnt budge off my eyes! I threw out all my old eye shadows because these are really that amazing.. TRY THEM!! I will defo be buying more colors !

on 8/2/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I freakin' love these things. I have Strut, Birthday Suit, and R.S.V.P. I really want to pick up Tattle Tale aswell. My favorite of the three I own is Birthday Suit. These look great alone, and serve as an amazing base for powder eyeshadows. There are mixed opinions on whether they crease or not, but on me they don't.

on 8/1/2009 11:05:00 PM

I'm a believer! I got these on sale in a pack from Sephora, and I love them! Great, shimmery color without a primer. Creasefree. WORTH it! This is my new eye shadow... i'm throwing out everything else!

on 8/1/2009 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Don't understand all the great reviews unless I got a bad color.

I think the shimmer is fine. I do not like the way it feels - I am wearing ir.s.v.p. right now. I have had it on for about 3 hours. It's hard to explain - maybe too drying? Perhaps it's not made for anyone over 50; although, I have pretty greasy eyelids.

Maybe I should have put on some primer first but I was hoping to skip that step with a cream shadow. Too many better products than this one and I would not repurchase.

on 6/14/2009 12:50:00 AM

I just started with my obsession of these a few weeks ago. I was browsing in my local JCpenneys and the Sephora girl said these are amazing. So I started looling at the colors and settled on "stilletto" and "rsvp". Since then I have got "skinny jeans", "birthday cake", "get figgy", and "strut". yes, thats 120 bucks on eyeshadow in a 3 week period. CRAZY!! However, these are highly pigmented. I have used my MAC brush for cream eyeshadow and also have the benefit 'talent brush". They are good, just dont add too much. they will crease if you pile layer upon layer! If you buy straight from the benefit site you can buy the 'limited edition' colors slightly cheaper than at sephora when they are phasing them out......

on 6/3/2009 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

These are my favorite eye shadows ever! i have them in 5 colours, they glide on perfectly, and stay put, i use the natural 'skin colour' tones on a day where i do not want to look really made up. and add brighter/ darker shades when i do. :-)

Bobbi Brown cream shadows aren't quite as good, her foundations are her excelling area.

I would recommend them to anyone, 5/5 i love many benefit products,
especially this and posie tint.

on 6/1/2009 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

In a month, I went from having never tried cream shadows to being completely obsessed with them. MAC Paint Pots and the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows are my favorites so far. MAC is the cheapest at $16.50 for a 5 gram jar. Benefit is $19 for a 4.5 gram jar so it's definitely expensive but I only like two Paint Pot shades and MAC's endless limited edition collections annoy the heck out of me. I have 7 of the Benefit shadows and I love every single one. I don't wear cream shadows alone so I can't comment on how they wear throughout the course of the day but they don't budge when worn as a base. For years, my method was to apply a neutral powder shadow like MAC Brule over my primer then color. That worked well enough but cream shadows have opened new doors for me. I like to use a neutral shade like Honey Bunny all over my lid and then build my colors with powder. With Honey Bunny, I can go dramatic or subtle and in any color. I also like to use a matching cream shadow to build up more color and add some dimension to my look but you don't always have to match your cream to your powder. The possibilities are endless and did I mention that these beauties do not crease at all? These are by far my favorite cream shadows. One thing I've noticed is that the Benefit website has the most extensive selection of shades. I found shades on the website that I had seen not anywhere at sephora.com and the stores or at Macy's although sephora.com has a couple of shades that the Benefit site doesn't have either so I don't know what's going on. I'd like to be able to get all the shades I want in one place. Benefit is a brand that I've never paid much attention to so I don't know where else it is sold other than Sephora and a few Macy's stores but I will be paying more attention from now on.

on 5/15/2009 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVEE~~<33 This is absolutely the best!!
I am still scared of wearing this alone without my too faced shadow insurance eyeshadow primer. I know cream based shadows are meant for like shadow primers and supposed to act same as e/s primer, but I am still skeptical!! Otherwise, the colors are gorgeous, it's kinda price but i knw it'll last long, and I love the packaging.

on 5/15/2009 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Contrary to the name, this product does crease. I have it in Skinny Jeans, purchased August 08. It has not dried out and you do not need a lot of it at once. I've used it as shadow for going out, which looks nice when you use it subtly. I've also used it as a liner, but it was difficult to get just the right amount. I did like it but will probably not repurchase.

Popular Eye Shadows