July 28, 2014 | 1988 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by adeleDAVIDS

I freakin' love these things. I have Strut, Birthday Suit, and R.S.V.P. I really want to pick up Tattle Tale aswell. My favorite of the three I own is Birthday Suit. These look great alone, and serve as an amazing base for powder eyeshadows. There are mixed opinions on whether they crease or not, but on me they don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kml636

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a believer! I got these on sale in a pack from Sephora, and I love them! Great, shimmery color without a primer. Creasefree. WORTH it! This is my new eye shadow... i'm throwing out everything else!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by mesloan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Don't understand all the great reviews unless I got a bad color.

I think the shimmer is fine. I do not like the way it feels - I am wearing ir.s.v.p. right now. I have had it on for about 3 hours. It's hard to explain - maybe too drying? Perhaps it's not made for anyone over 50; although, I have pretty greasy eyelids.

Maybe I should have put on some primer first but I was hoping to skip that step with a cream shadow. Too many better products than this one and I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by fancymakeup25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just started with my obsession of these a few weeks ago. I was browsing in my local JCpenneys and the Sephora girl said these are amazing. So I started looling at the colors and settled on "stilletto" and "rsvp". Since then I have got "skinny jeans", "birthday cake", "get figgy", and "strut". yes, thats 120 bucks on eyeshadow in a 3 week period. CRAZY!! However, these are highly pigmented. I have used my MAC brush for cream eyeshadow and also have the benefit 'talent brush". They are good, just dont add too much. they will crease if you pile layer upon layer! If you buy straight from the benefit site you can buy the 'limited edition' colors slightly cheaper than at sephora when they are phasing them out......

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 5:15:00 AM More reviews by CrazyCat15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

These are my favorite eye shadows ever! i have them in 5 colours, they glide on perfectly, and stay put, i use the natural 'skin colour' tones on a day where i do not want to look really made up. and add brighter/ darker shades when i do. :-)

Bobbi Brown cream shadows aren't quite as good, her foundations are her excelling area.

I would recommend them to anyone, 5/5 i love many benefit products,
especially this and posie tint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 1:17:00 AM More reviews by pocky

In a month, I went from having never tried cream shadows to being completely obsessed with them. MAC Paint Pots and the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows are my favorites so far. MAC is the cheapest at $16.50 for a 5 gram jar. Benefit is $19 for a 4.5 gram jar so it's definitely expensive but I only like two Paint Pot shades and MAC's endless limited edition collections annoy the heck out of me. I have 7 of the Benefit shadows and I love every single one. I don't wear cream shadows alone so I can't comment on how they wear throughout the course of the day but they don't budge when worn as a base. For years, my method was to apply a neutral powder shadow like MAC Brule over my primer then color. That worked well enough but cream shadows have opened new doors for me. I like to use a neutral shade like Honey Bunny all over my lid and then build my colors with powder. With Honey Bunny, I can go dramatic or subtle and in any color. I also like to use a matching cream shadow to build up more color and add some dimension to my look but you don't always have to match your cream to your powder. The possibilities are endless and did I mention that these beauties do not crease at all? These are by far my favorite cream shadows. One thing I've noticed is that the Benefit website has the most extensive selection of shades. I found shades on the website that I had seen not anywhere at sephora.com and the stores or at Macy's although sephora.com has a couple of shades that the Benefit site doesn't have either so I don't know what's going on. I'd like to be able to get all the shades I want in one place. Benefit is a brand that I've never paid much attention to so I don't know where else it is sold other than Sephora and a few Macy's stores but I will be paying more attention from now on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVEE~~<33 This is absolutely the best!!
I am still scared of wearing this alone without my too faced shadow insurance eyeshadow primer. I know cream based shadows are meant for like shadow primers and supposed to act same as e/s primer, but I am still skeptical!! Otherwise, the colors are gorgeous, it's kinda price but i knw it'll last long, and I love the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Contrary to the name, this product does crease. I have it in Skinny Jeans, purchased August 08. It has not dried out and you do not need a lot of it at once. I've used it as shadow for going out, which looks nice when you use it subtly. I've also used it as a liner, but it was difficult to get just the right amount. I did like it but will probably not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by lodith

it friggin CREASES!!!!!!!!! i got this in samba-dy loves me, which appears in the pot to be something like a copper color. but it just doesn't show up on my eyelids AT ALL. just the slightest hint of gold shimmer and that's all. and the worst of all is that it DOES CREASE!!!! and CREASE LIKE CRAZY!!! the more i put it on (as i want to make the color shows up) the crazier the creasing!!! i don't know why, because there's quite a lot a comments that say it does not crease. maybe my asian eyelids already have lots of creases..... (god i'm just 21....)..... really frustrated with this lying creaseless cream shadow.... even though the colors are just lovely (like busy signal and skinny jeans). this is the first cream shadow i've ever tried, but after this experience, i'm definitely sticking to powder shadows. alas, what am i gonna do with my whole pot of lovely packaged cream shadow????

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by oatcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this as a BI bonus from sephora. Really great colour and lasts well, but difficult for me to blend evenly.