BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 11/15/2009 11:40:00 AM

Bought this in Tattle Tale which is a very pretty gold colour. Love the way this goes on - use my concealer brush and apply this all over my lid. Stays put all day, seriously no creasing or smudging. I wear this alone - really pops my blue eyes - or with a darker crease colour. Will definitely buy this again... in multiple colours!

on 10/17/2009 3:49:00 AM

I received this from Sephora after my beauty points actually amounted to something. I have it in r.s.v.p. This is a great colour for everyday. I actually like this stuff as much as NARS or my Shiseido cream eye shadow. I'm very happy with it, because I find that Benefits stuff is either hit or miss.
EDIT: this stuff is only okay. I wouldn't buy again.

on 10/9/2009 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I dont like this stuff . I was really excited when I boughted it, since it is my 1st pricey eyeshadow, so I thought, this must be brilliant!I have tattle tale. I thik the package is great, the color is great( in the jar), but....
It feels heavy on the lids. It s quite hard to blend, because, either with finger or brush, it s uneven on the eyelid.It looks great in the jar, but on the skin, not quite. So, The more I put, in order to have some color, the hard it gets to blend,and to get it even!It does crease in almost 2 hours.And it creases a lot! Has no staying power ( well, if I have to be 100% fair, I would say yes, it has some staying power the amount that creases!!!)
Many cheaper eyeshadows are way better than this stuff!
Really not worth the price!!!! I still can t belive I ve paid soooo sooo much money on an eyeshadow!
Won t buy this ever!
Due to the quality-price ratio, I would give it ZERO if I could!
Because, in my country, there is no way of returning a product after buying it, if you face the same situation,but, based on the crazy amount of good reviews here , I would recommand you to try it in the store, resist the temptation of buying it, wait a few hours, then , decide if you wanna throw away ( crying now) 20 dollars on a less than average creamy eyeshadow!

on 8/29/2009 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF
its creamy texture is amazingly smooth and nice to work with
The packaging is very nice, i like that its in a glass pot, alot like MAC paintpots. I have it in the colour birthday suit and its a great light neutral taupe with gold glimmers in it - the product description of "brushed chrome" doesn't do it justice.
Its a beautiful colour with nice consistency and it lasts all day!
I'm seriously considering buying different colours
Overall AMAZING PRODUCT (:

on 8/17/2009 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love these creaseless cream shadows! I got them in a set at Sephora that contained Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans.. I love them together and separate.. They don't crease on my lids with or without primer (I find with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance I simply have to apply less to get the color intensity that I want which is nice) but in the same note I don't have to wear the primer and it still doesnt budge off my eyes! I threw out all my old eye shadows because these are really that amazing.. TRY THEM!! I will defo be buying more colors !

on 8/2/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I freakin' love these things. I have Strut, Birthday Suit, and R.S.V.P. I really want to pick up Tattle Tale aswell. My favorite of the three I own is Birthday Suit. These look great alone, and serve as an amazing base for powder eyeshadows. There are mixed opinions on whether they crease or not, but on me they don't.

on 8/1/2009 11:05:00 PM

I'm a believer! I got these on sale in a pack from Sephora, and I love them! Great, shimmery color without a primer. Creasefree. WORTH it! This is my new eye shadow... i'm throwing out everything else!

on 8/1/2009 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Don't understand all the great reviews unless I got a bad color.

I think the shimmer is fine. I do not like the way it feels - I am wearing ir.s.v.p. right now. I have had it on for about 3 hours. It's hard to explain - maybe too drying? Perhaps it's not made for anyone over 50; although, I have pretty greasy eyelids.

Maybe I should have put on some primer first but I was hoping to skip that step with a cream shadow. Too many better products than this one and I would not repurchase.

on 6/14/2009 12:50:00 AM

I just started with my obsession of these a few weeks ago. I was browsing in my local JCpenneys and the Sephora girl said these are amazing. So I started looling at the colors and settled on "stilletto" and "rsvp". Since then I have got "skinny jeans", "birthday cake", "get figgy", and "strut". yes, thats 120 bucks on eyeshadow in a 3 week period. CRAZY!! However, these are highly pigmented. I have used my MAC brush for cream eyeshadow and also have the benefit 'talent brush". They are good, just dont add too much. they will crease if you pile layer upon layer! If you buy straight from the benefit site you can buy the 'limited edition' colors slightly cheaper than at sephora when they are phasing them out......

on 6/3/2009 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

These are my favorite eye shadows ever! i have them in 5 colours, they glide on perfectly, and stay put, i use the natural 'skin colour' tones on a day where i do not want to look really made up. and add brighter/ darker shades when i do. :-)

Bobbi Brown cream shadows aren't quite as good, her foundations are her excelling area.

I would recommend them to anyone, 5/5 i love many benefit products,
especially this and posie tint.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products