MAC Pigment in Old Gold

4.2

One of my favorite and most used pigments. It goes with everything! Okay, best with greens/blues, or earthy/neutral looks which I am very fond of. I love the color of the burnished gold and it is exactly what I expect Old Gold to be. The pigmentation is brilliant as usual and there's just something to Old Gold that makes your eyes look great.

on 5/27/2006 8:48:00 AM

I have pale eyes and greens can make me look a bit ill, but I actually looked jaudiced with this pigment! My friend with dark eyes had the same problem, but I think it is really a matter of your colouring.

Someone stole my jar of old gold and if i ever see her again, i will kill her! I wore this most days for a while because its such a beautiful shade of green. If you are a greens fan, get this. I used it with teal, green and golden lemon - also beautiful with blues and golds.

on 5/13/2006 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I Love.This.Pigment. I only have sample sizes of it, and when I get to a store, I plan on getting a fullsize. It's a beautiful burnished yellow with green tints. Sexy sexy sexy especially paired with golden lemon and Kelly Green pigments. This color is beautiful. Pigments last forever, and everyone should own this color.

on 5/11/2006 2:17:00 AM

i have sold 8 of my friends on this pigment. when you look you wonder if it will be alright on you if you are very pale or have yellow toned skin. use a primer and pack it on with a clean black liquid liner winged out and you look like a belly dancer. i love it.

on 5/8/2006 11:15:00 AM

I just bought this the other day and have only had it on once, but I really like it. It's fun. I think that what you see is what you get with MAC. It's just amazing. Worth the price.

on 5/5/2006 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is yet another pigment that I paid tripled money because MAC's prices over here are crazy high.Well I had to do that because this is perfection! It's the gorgeous mixture of green,gold and a little bit/just a hint of copper in it.I have hazel eyes and brown hair/FFF-light to med skin.This looks heavenly on me,it's really right for my coloring.I can't take my eyes of myself and walk around like my mirror is glued into my hand when I wear it.

on 4/18/2006 7:59:00 PM

I loooove old gold. I received it as a sample and expected gold- boy, was i wrong! Its a beautiful bronzy shade that flashes green. I see more of the greeen than the bronze. Its beautiful, and i pair it with Tan pigment. its a beautiful look, and i'm so glad i sampled it. I will definately repurchase. before using it on my eyes i swatched it on my hand and I wasn't sure it was going to look right- greens normally don't work on my pale skn and blue eyes but... this is beautiful!

I received a sample of this and was not sure it was the right color- it looked like a mix of green with gold flecks, while I had been expecting a bronzy color. I decided to use it as a liner. WOW!! Over a black pencil liner, this flashes a teal green and gold..gorgeous! I am taking off a lippie cause I think the name old gold doesn't actually apply too much..more like the green that old pennies turn after years of sitting around..but i can't think of a more appropriate name

on 4/3/2006 2:44:00 AM

Such a gorgeous color. Subtle and flashy at the same time. I really like the fact that it looks like a peacock feather. Would definately buy again. Looks great on tan skin!