July 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by tammywiley

I purchased MAC Harmony blush to use as a contour colour and I am really liking it.

I have a fair skin tone with pink undertones so finding a contour colour that doesn't look like dirt on my skin has been challenging. Although Harmony looks quite brown in the packaging, I find that the colour can be applied softly and blends well. I have also started using this as a blush some days too, which is not what I purchased it for. I think that this colour would be great on lots of skin tones, it adds a bit of warmth to my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by babygrr

Love this blush! Great for contouring. I'm always looking for ways to make my chunky cheekys disapear. Ya, mom.... I know you think they are cute but I am not 5 anymore. I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mmbabies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to my local MAC counter looking for a natural blush something that I could throw on quickly so I don't look pasty or sick. I am very fair (NC15/20 in the summer...lol) so I always use a blush because I absolutely hate when people ask me if i'm "feeling well" yes I feel fine thanks for telling me I look like shit! So the girl working there showed me this one and I'm in love it looks so natural and It can work as a contour double the awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

This is a fantastic contour color. I also use MAC's Sculpt, but wanted to give this a try after YouTube's Pixi2Woo raved about it. It only takes a bit on my NC20 skin to get a great contour going. It's very easy to blend, and you don't lose the contour while blending. I haven't tried this as anything but a contour yet, but this is definitely an every day staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by hollydolly24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeus colour! Great for contouring, natural colour

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this colour to contour and it works extremely well. I actually got compliments that my face looked thinner (I have chubby cheeks so such a win for me lol!) after I changed contouring blushes, even though I'd been contouring the whole time and in the same way. Lovely brown, matte colour. I'm NC20 and it's not too dark for me. Do recommend as a contouring blush, too dark as anything else for me. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by whatisaspacebar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Do you hate those blushes that slap you in the face (often literally) with their obviousness? You know, the ones that seem to want to announce to the world you're wearing them? So tacky! Well, let me tell you that harmony isn't one of these. I'm a rose/pinks blush gal myself normally, but discovered this soft beige/brown shade after stumbling upon reviews that OMG'ed about how awesome harmony is. They're not kidding. It can be used for contouring as well as be a blush in it's own right. It blends well, looks subtle and IMO compliments pretty much all skin types. I'm pale skinned, dark haired with green eyes and it looks lovely on me. Normally I have a bitch of a time finding blushes that look natural or complimentary- this was a happy surprise. Harmony will be in my make-up arsenal for years to come. At least check it out for yourself next time you're at mac.

Note: I'll always rate mac products as VERY pricey because in Australia we get wholloped with a luxury tax on makeup so mac stuff is ridiculously overpriced... but worth it *sigh*.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I am honestly OBSESSED with this. It's been my go-to blush every day for the past 3 weeks since I've bought it. I don't know what it is...it brings polish and depth to my face. I just really love how it looks. This is definitely going to be a permanent staple in my bag. I am so glad I decided to give MAC face products (color only) another try, because I really love this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by madvertsify

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So i never put blush even though I am NC20 pale. I just haven't figured out how to put it that would look flattering on my round face. But I saw pixi2woo's contouring videos and I was like I have to try this! AND it's great great great! In the pan it looks quite dark but if u just dab your brush once/twice and put it on and blend it, it looks very natural. I am not into the bronzing craze so i only use it to contour my cheeks. I use the sephora angled brush and blend with a powder brush.
Contouring with harmony was seriously among the best makeup tricks I picked up from pixi2woo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

I love harmony and I think it's really versatile as a highlight shade or a bronzer when I'm feeling washed out looking. Awesome staying power and I thing it looks nice blended out with a rosey pink.