August 22, 2014 | 1863 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Shiseido - The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2003 1:43:00 AM More reviews by annelau

It removes my eye makeup nicely, but it stings my eyes. Ah? So what's the point? It is not gentle in my opinion. I think Bobbi Brown is better and La Prairie is far far more better ...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2003 5:32:00 PM More reviews by shirfene

I like this very much, my favourite waterproof mascaras and lipsticks remover so far. Its very gentle but does its job very well. Lightly scented that makes me feel good. In fact, I like the scents of all Shiseido's products!
But I just have to complain about the small bottle, it doesn't last long.

UPDATED: I don't see why other people thinks it doesn't remove makeup well. It's quite watery in texture that you must not rub directly to lashes like other eye make-up removers, apply with a cotton pad and gently pad it on your eyes areas. It removes my Shiseido Volume Mascara really well... continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by AlbertaGirl

This is my holy grail for removing eye makeup. I can't count the removers I've tried - and most cause my sensitive eyes to sting afterwards - not this one!

It is a white creamy liquid with no scent and comes in a squeezable bottle. I find that it removes my eye makeup quickly - even my waterproof eyeliner. A little seems to go a long way. Overall it does a great job of my regular makeup and not stinging my eyes.

UPDATE (2004/12/27)- They changed the formula!! why do companies do this??
I not as happy with this remover now and have changed my overall rating to 3. The formula is now similar to that of Lancome's or Clinique's removers. Its no longer my holy grail, I am now in search of another.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2003 11:29:00 PM More reviews by tiggerfan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do like the packaging. But like the others this was really nothing special. I do like the fact that it didn't sting my eyes even with my contacts in. However, it didn't remove my mascara very well, not even my non-waterproof mascara. I did like how gently it did remove my eye makeup and lip stain. As a lip stain remover it didn't leave my lips funky or taste bad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 3:44:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

The only thing I like about this is the squeeze bottle, other than that the product does not work and is over priced! The lady at the counter said it takes off waterproof mascara and it does not! I went through this so quickly because I had to use so much product to clean off the eye makeup. What a rip!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2003 12:53:00 AM More reviews by lipbalmaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eye-makeup remover. It does a great job of removing my waterproof mascara. It doesn't sting my eyes, doesn't leave a greasy feel and smells great. I also like the iridescent white plastic bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not very effective at removing eye makeup - especially waterproof mascara. Certainly not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Aimster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very nice eye makeup remover. I just sqeeze a little onto one of those little cotton pads and wipe my eyes thoroughly. Also, it doesn't sting or irritate my eyes.