July 24, 2014 | 1112 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is cute, but the scent is just not for me. I like the scent of it in the store but it turns kinda baby powdery in my tub. I also found that it didn't make very many bubbles (and the ones it did make left very early on in my tub party). I do classify my self as one who likes sweet scents but I'd rather use a 'pop in the bath' BBS instead. I will give away my remaining chunk to someone who will love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Shopping_Addiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a cute, sweet candy-ish smelling bubble bar, however compared to other Lush BBS it does not produce enough bubbles. I used a whole bar and had mediocre bubbles, actually a lot less than when I used HALF of my Flosty Gritter (?SP?) BBS. While it does smell good, I am not sure if I would buy it again seeing as I like loads of fluffy bubbles! However the scent did remain through the bath strongly and lingered for a while afterwards which is always nice :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by koen0126

This is my favorite LUSH product it really picks you up after a long day. Pink, candy, girly, indulgence. This stuff is wonderful! I suggest it to any lush first timers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by meh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love taking baths and this little chunk of pink makes the bath so much fun. It smells very sweet, like... candy. A yummy candy, not a synthetically stinky candy. It creates a nice thick layer of creamy foamy bubbles, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky, not dry or sticky. I don't find that it leaves a ring around the tub, unlike some other LUSH goodies which is nice. There's nothing worse than having to scrub out the tub when you're feeling all nice and relaxed after a soak.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by fuzzzybunny

I loved this smell -- reminds of of vanilla? And candy, of course.

I really like the idea of bubble bar slices from LUSH, but I've only found a few that I actually like and this is one of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is definately one of my favorite Lush products (which is saying a lot because I have tried sooo many of them!). It's a pretty pink color, smells amazingly sweet and delicious, fills your tub with a generous amount of creamy bubbles, and leaves your skin soooo silky and soft. Looove this stuff- I buy at least 1 everytime I go into a Lush store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yummmmmmmy.
This is one of my favs... I find MANY of Lush's products to smell the same, but this one is a wonderful smell and it leaves my skin sooooo soft.
If you like candy and sweet smelling things, BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 7:35:00 AM More reviews by mlsnts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Very nice vanilla scent, creamy and sweet. Makes lots of bubbles too. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2007 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Yatri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a bit disappointed with this bubble bar. Lushís bubble bars are my latest favorite bath product but this one just didnít live up to the hype. The scent is DIVINE! One of my favorite fragrances Lush has put outÖ.BUT when it is in the bath water that lovely scent pretty much disappears and turns plasticy. I donít get a lot of bubbles at all from this especially compared to others like the Comfortor. I wish I had thought to put it in a nylon because a lot of the problem was large heavy chunks falling to the bottom of the tub and just sitting there. Iím giving it 3 stars because it made my bathroom smell lovely, it turned the water a lovely color, it didnít make a mess and I think that the bubble potential was there if I had used a nylon. But I probably won't buy it again because the fragrance once in the bathtub was a letdown and there are other bubble bars that bubble up awesome without having to use a nylon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by mitulove

This one is really fun for days when I want to feel little again. For a lush product, it also doesn't mess up the bathtub all that much.