LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

4.2

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Lauryl Betaine, Laureth 4, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoamide DEA, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), D&C Red No. 33, Candy Flowers.

on 4/14/2008 10:33:00 PM

So far this is my favorite bubble bar slice! The scent is AMAZING, and my husband thinks so too! I'm starting to discover I'm less of a bath bomb girl and more of a bubble bar. Gotta love bubble baths! I can normally get 3 good bubble baths out of one slice, but if I want extra bubbles, then just 2. The water is a pretty pink, and it makes my skin so smooth. I think it's worth the price of $6.85.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Reminds me of the seasonal bubble bar "Candy cane" ! It's a sweet powdery vanilla scent. This bar will last you 2 baths it you use it right!

on 4/8/2008 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this thing. I love the scent! I have to admitt that i dont use this as a bubbles for my bathtub. I love the scent so much that after i shower, i used this as a "follow up soap" for the scent. It isnt drying, its pretty moisturizing actually so i bathe with it. It leaves the scent and after i get out of the shower, i powder up with Candy Fluff! powder! YUMMY! i smelll like a walking cotton candy stand, lol.

If im ever out somewhere in the summer i might get attacked by bees...

on 4/6/2008 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It is cute, but the scent is just not for me. I like the scent of it in the store but it turns kinda baby powdery in my tub. I also found that it didn't make very many bubbles (and the ones it did make left very early on in my tub party). I do classify my self as one who likes sweet scents but I'd rather use a 'pop in the bath' BBS instead. I will give away my remaining chunk to someone who will love it.

This is a cute, sweet candy-ish smelling bubble bar, however compared to other Lush BBS it does not produce enough bubbles. I used a whole bar and had mediocre bubbles, actually a lot less than when I used HALF of my Flosty Gritter (?SP?) BBS. While it does smell good, I am not sure if I would buy it again seeing as I like loads of fluffy bubbles! However the scent did remain through the bath strongly and lingered for a while afterwards which is always nice :)

on 1/7/2008 8:50:00 PM

This is my favorite LUSH product it really picks you up after a long day. Pink, candy, girly, indulgence. This stuff is wonderful! I suggest it to any lush first timers.

on 11/8/2007 7:08:00 PM

I love taking baths and this little chunk of pink makes the bath so much fun. It smells very sweet, like... candy. A yummy candy, not a synthetically stinky candy. It creates a nice thick layer of creamy foamy bubbles, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky, not dry or sticky. I don't find that it leaves a ring around the tub, unlike some other LUSH goodies which is nice. There's nothing worse than having to scrub out the tub when you're feeling all nice and relaxed after a soak.

on 11/7/2007 10:54:00 PM

I loved this smell -- reminds of of vanilla? And candy, of course.

I really like the idea of bubble bar slices from LUSH, but I've only found a few that I actually like and this is one of them.

on 10/30/2007 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is definately one of my favorite Lush products (which is saying a lot because I have tried sooo many of them!). It's a pretty pink color, smells amazingly sweet and delicious, fills your tub with a generous amount of creamy bubbles, and leaves your skin soooo silky and soft. Looove this stuff- I buy at least 1 everytime I go into a Lush store.

on 10/22/2007 10:09:00 PM

Yummmmmmmy.
This is one of my favs... I find MANY of Lush's products to smell the same, but this one is a wonderful smell and it leaves my skin sooooo soft.
If you like candy and sweet smelling things, BUY THIS!

Popular Bath Treatments