October 30, 2014 | 1407 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Reminds me of the seasonal bubble bar "Candy cane" ! It's a sweet powdery vanilla scent. This bar will last you 2 baths it you use it right!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by GTgirl

I love this thing. I love the scent! I have to admitt that i dont use this as a bubbles for my bathtub. I love the scent so much that after i shower, i used this as a "follow up soap" for the scent. It isnt drying, its pretty moisturizing actually so i bathe with it. It leaves the scent and after i get out of the shower, i powder up with Candy Fluff! powder! YUMMY! i smelll like a walking cotton candy stand, lol.

If im ever out somewhere in the summer i might get attacked by bees...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is cute, but the scent is just not for me. I like the scent of it in the store but it turns kinda baby powdery in my tub. I also found that it didn't make very many bubbles (and the ones it did make left very early on in my tub party). I do classify my self as one who likes sweet scents but I'd rather use a 'pop in the bath' BBS instead. I will give away my remaining chunk to someone who will love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2008 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Shopping_Addiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a cute, sweet candy-ish smelling bubble bar, however compared to other Lush BBS it does not produce enough bubbles. I used a whole bar and had mediocre bubbles, actually a lot less than when I used HALF of my Flosty Gritter (?SP?) BBS. While it does smell good, I am not sure if I would buy it again seeing as I like loads of fluffy bubbles! However the scent did remain through the bath strongly and lingered for a while afterwards which is always nice :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by koen0126

This is my favorite LUSH product it really picks you up after a long day. Pink, candy, girly, indulgence. This stuff is wonderful! I suggest it to any lush first timers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by meh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love taking baths and this little chunk of pink makes the bath so much fun. It smells very sweet, like... candy. A yummy candy, not a synthetically stinky candy. It creates a nice thick layer of creamy foamy bubbles, and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky, not dry or sticky. I don't find that it leaves a ring around the tub, unlike some other LUSH goodies which is nice. There's nothing worse than having to scrub out the tub when you're feeling all nice and relaxed after a soak.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2007 10:54:00 PM More reviews by fuzzzybunny

I loved this smell -- reminds of of vanilla? And candy, of course.

I really like the idea of bubble bar slices from LUSH, but I've only found a few that I actually like and this is one of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is definately one of my favorite Lush products (which is saying a lot because I have tried sooo many of them!). It's a pretty pink color, smells amazingly sweet and delicious, fills your tub with a generous amount of creamy bubbles, and leaves your skin soooo silky and soft. Looove this stuff- I buy at least 1 everytime I go into a Lush store.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yummmmmmmy.
This is one of my favs... I find MANY of Lush's products to smell the same, but this one is a wonderful smell and it leaves my skin sooooo soft.
If you like candy and sweet smelling things, BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 7:35:00 AM More reviews by mlsnts

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Very nice vanilla scent, creamy and sweet. Makes lots of bubbles too. I would buy it again.