April 17, 2014 | 1951 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

Dandelion is truly every thing I've wanted in a blush. It has taken the spot of my Tarte 12-hour blush. These are a few reasons why: 1. Blends flawlessly and easily; 2. Actually stays on, doesn't fade (big plus for me since my skin is oily); 3. Has a warm shimmer to it that has brightening properties (as opposed to my Tarte, which made my skin look dull and flat). I love the way Dandelion applies, it gives my skin a creamy glow. I love it's brightening properties and colors to make me look awake and alive. It just makes my skin look clear and fresh. I tried this in high school and I don't remember being impressed, but I am in love now. I am so happy I purchased this and will continue to do so.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfume is a no go fo me. Surprised to find it in a powder product. I also don't like the packaging. I recommend trying this on before buying as it may no be noticable on all skin colours. It is over $50 in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by butterscotchsunday

I am a pale red-head with green eyes and this is the best colour blush I have ever used. It goes really well with my skin tone and colouring and it really brings out the green in my eyes. I found this product when I was 17 and I still use it 9 years later!

It goes on evenly and gives you a slightly flushed healthy look. I love the texture and scent of this blush. The brush that comes with is okay, but not great and I wish that this product had a bit more staying power. If I put my make up on at 9 in the morning, I have to re-apply blush around 2-3 in the afternoon (which isn't that bad, but still).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Excellent blush! Gorgeous color, slightly shimmery, but it looks more luminous than glittery. (Unlike NARS Super Orgasm, it doesn't leave chunks of glitter all over your cheeks.) This color is flattering on anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Auguststars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! I am very fair, in fact, I am Irish. I also have some old acne scarring and a few pock marks, so I can't use anything with a shimmer.I have been looking for the right color, and this is the perfect shade for me! It is not too dark, not too peachy, and again..no shimmer. Long wear and perfect year round color!! My only wish is that it was a little less than $28.00.. But, it is amazing..Try it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have found my HG blush with this one. I was apprehensive at first as I was purchasing it online and had heard that it isn't pigmented and doesn't show up, but I thought I'd give it a try. I am in between NC and NW 15 in MAC, and a beige 0 in Alima Pure, and this blush gives the prettiest, most natural flush of any blush I've ever tried. It looks a bit light in the pan even to me, but it is just beautiful. It looks like I'm actually blushing when I wear this one, or like I've been outside in the cold for a bit. It has a teeny bit of shimmer to it, but it isn't really noticeable when you apply it. It also has a nice scent to it, which is kind of weird to me honestly, but I don't mind it.

Pros:
Beautiful color for pale skin
Not too shimmery, more of a satin finish
Can be applied lightly or heavily without looking clownish
Doesn't break me out
Has a scent
Looks very natural
HG for me

Cons:
Has a scent- if you are super allergic to perfumes, perhaps try in the store first to be sure that it won't upset you
I am love/hate about benefit's box packaging- it's cute but kind of clunky and big

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty pink blush with gold shimmers. It gives the perfect innocent pink flush and it smells amazing too! Just not a fan of the newer packaging with the mirror inside though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by xruthjox

I got a mini version of this in a benefit set for Christmas. I do really like however, if you want to use it as a blusher you have to layer it on if you have a medium skin tone or darker (I'm blonde but my parents both have dark hair and my mum has 'Spanish' looking skin so in the winter I get paler but tan quite dark in the summer)

I wouldn't use this in the summer as I don't think'll show but in the grey, cold winter months its a lovely brighten up with slight shimmer. I may use it on other parts of the face a little more sparingly like others have mentioned.

Bad points:
- price: wouldn't purchase it myself but a treat as a present
- packaging: very flimsy & if you carry make up around in a handbag it would get battered!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small sample size of the Dandelion Blush in my 'feelin' Dandy' set.
I do like the texture of the powder.
Yes, like many people have said, it doesn't give much colour. It can't be used as a blush for me unless I layer it over posie tint.
However, I do enjoy using it as a face powder. It gives you an amazing all over flush. The only thing I'm not too pumped about is that it's a little too shimmery.
Still, it's a product I enjoy. I will probably buy a full size once I'm finished with what I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

People, Dandelion is clearly marked as a "brightening face powder", NOT a blush. It's very, very light cool-toned pink with a soft sheen. It makes a beautiful highlight for the cheeks and browbone. Comes in a standard novelty Benefit box. The scent is a very light floral/rose smell. I have a sample from Sephora that'll probably last me forever so I don't know if I'd purchase. It's a nice product, love Benefit. Check it out if you're interested but remember, don't expect it to work like a blush!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No