October 23, 2014 | 1474 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by rubyrhee

oh my lord. if youre looking for this perfect soft pink. youre looking at it. its sooo omg amazing. its matte with a hint of shimmer. just a little shimmer. and its very settle for any seasons! the packging is adorableee! and the scent just smells like a blush i guess. haha but i would def repurchase omg.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by graceyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this blush. Yes, I called it a blush. I am pale and this gives me a natural pink-y glow. I like to layer it with Nars Orgasm Illuminator. This won't show up on dark skin very well. It's good if you want to use blush but don't want to look all glittery/peachy/pinky. (i'm looking at you, Nars Orgasm).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by chairmanmiao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is good for young (as in childlike) white and very light yellow skins.it is not good for orange brown or skin with brown spots or skins with more than one colour on them.

I recommend the benefit high beam product instead of this which I have also reviewed as it has a Pearl like texture And nicer finish as powders tend to sit on the skin and when you look close it is obvious that someone is wearing powder because the particles arnt fine enough texture to blend into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by lauramb122

I love this blush! Very natural looking and very build able! It's not over the top pigmented so its very easy to work with! And it is matte! Which is also nice! When I first purchased it I didn't think it was going to do much because it looked so light in the box but now it is one of my favorite blushes of all time! I love all the Benefit Box Blushes and Powders! They are quite nice! Highly recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by EnergeticCrab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Basically everyone in the world loves this blush and I do too.
Dandelion was my first blush, and years later it is still has a place in my collection.
It's a lovely color (pale pink with slight shimmer) and is slightly brightening. Very flattering on my skin tone, which is saying something because I have green undertones.
Packaging is adorbs, comes with one of my favorite blush brushes.
You cannot go wrong with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

I love this blusher, it is a beautiful colour and the packaging is so cute! I had been wanting to try it out for ages and was very happy when my friend gave my it in the Feelin' Dandy set for Christmas. The only problem I have with it is that I think a lot of people will be driven away by the price of it as there are a lot of other blushers similar to it in drugstores. However if you are on the look out for a cute, pink, high-end blusher, dandelion is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMagnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always loved benefit and only just recently purchased dandelion. The product is pinky mauve with a tiny amount of shimmer - although these arnt the colours i tend to go for i am completely IN LOVE. The product has great staying power and like all benefit powder pots, i can imagine it lasts a looonnnggg time. The brush, suprisingly, works very well. Another benefit WIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush, and although it comes in a little expensive at about £25, it's worth it. You could pay less for a cheap blush, but this lasted through more than a year of everyday wear so is probably better value than other blushes. The colour is a lovely light-medium pink and quite sheer, and even though I have reddish acne-prone skin it looked lovely and didn't bring out the redness in my face. It also goes on nice and matte over face powder and foundation. Love it! My favourite benefit product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

Excuse me for hating and not giving this the 5 lippies it deserves but... I'm not sure if this is the right blush for my tanner skin. But when it's the wintertime, this blush gives a wonderful flush to my light NC20 skin. It is so light that you literally cannot overdose on blusher and can build it up to be very natural. If you're looking for something with amazing pigmentation, this blush is probably not for you. If you are any more than an NC30, this is probably not for you either. It just won't show up. As for when it does, this blush lasts well, looks natural, isn't powdery, and is just all around awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ellieinwonderland

I love the colour on my skin and it doesn't look powdery at all, the packaging is cute and it also smells really nice! Only bad thing about it is that it's a tad pricey!