January 28, 2015 | 917 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in one of the Benefit kits. I love it! It is my go to blush for my everyday make up routine. It's a very natural, glowy color. I also like this blush because it helps to balance the redness in my face. When I run out in the kit, I would definitely purchase the full size product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Beachsugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Complete HG for me. 1 container last me several years so it is a really good value. I never worry about it looking overdone. I tend to have a heavy head with blush. Since I have a natural redness to my face combined with rosacea this is the perfect color for my skin. It is a pale pink but with a slight tone that makes it not look pasty.
Remember to wash the brush often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm pale and this works wonders. No need to worry about overdoing, no matter how much I apply, I always end up having a super natural, healthy glow. I love this blush! It's way to subtle for the evening, but it's the perfect day blush for us pale-a55es.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is in a simple cardboard box packaging but I really don't mind it. The blush is super soft and gives you a dolly look. The color is not a very pigmented pink and I find that it disappears early on throughout the day. It nice to put on when you're going for a more natural look but doesn't seem to do wonders for my light asian skin. Not sure if I would repurchase just because of the color. Otherwise it is a really nice blush.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Leeleegbb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product does nothing for me....doesn't enhance, glow or freshen....doesn't even work as a natural blush.....disappointed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 6:47:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this powder blush at Ulta on impulse. I agree with the other reviews that talk about the subtle pink color this gives. I like it for days when I want a no-makeup makeup look. What I've also been using it for is buffing over my other pink blushes. Especially if I've applied a little too much blush. (Which I do on occasion. I tend to overdo the blush and have to be careful.) I use my kabuki brush to buff out the blush and apply a little of this blush over it. It smooths things out nicely. I'm happy I found an additional use for this since I now reach for it more often. I'm not sure these blushes by Benefit are worth the price, but the packaging is adorable. The other one I own is Bella Bamba. The two look nice combined. I will happily use up this blush but would probably not repurchase. So many beautiful blushes I have my eye on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Misspoiltes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product, I would say it's worth my money and it has lasted me a while. The color is simply pink and pretty, and when applied it looks as if you're naturally flushing. Very pretty. Although, it's not exactly a favorite and I find myself grabbing other blushes instead of this blush. I would not repurchase this, but I'll continue to buy Benefit blushes in the future!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

Very natural and very pretty. I think any one would look good in this. It gives Avery natural flush and healthy glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by teruterugong

I LOVE this blush. I have fair to medium skin (I get pretty tan in the summer) and in the months when I'm pale this blush gives me a nice natural pink flush. It doesn't show up very well when I'm tan, but I don't wear blush in the summer months anyways. It also has a lovely smell. Very light and kinda foral. The packaging is a little deceiving, since half the box is just the brush it comes with. Either way, I'd recommend this product to people with fair skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:03:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

I got this as a gift with a mag. I had to use more of the product to show up on my skin (nc37). Its dusty pink mauve on me. It made me look dirty faced. It didnt do anything to flatter me. I looked soooo washed out. Didnt like it and eventually gave it away. Glad it was a free gift! Phew!!