Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.9

on 8/13/2002 3:01:00 PM

Blech...I have yet to find a B&BW gel that I've stuck with through the whole bottle. They're fun for a few applications and then...the smell starts to get sickening. I don't even give these as gifts unless I know the person loves them because it seems a bit risky. Not a product I'd reccomend.

on 8/4/2002 6:32:00 PM

I've tried a number of scents of B&BW shower gels and really liked them for awhile, but found that I tired of them quickly. I don't know why. Perhaps it's just my preference for other scents -- mainly food scents and a few fruit ones, but I can't stand flowery or herbally ones. So, my poor B&BW shower gels have fallen to the wayside for now. If they come out with more scents that are appealing to me, I'd try those.

on 7/27/2002 10:29:00 PM

I hate that this is so expensive, but the smells are terrific. Don't expect it to be a wonder gel though. It doesn't moisturize the skin or anything like that. It just smells clean and gets the job done. At this price, buy Herbal Essences or Oil of Olay. They have some great scents and moisturize too for MUCH cheaper.

on 7/3/2002 12:31:00 AM

all of them , excellent smell, flavor lather, lasting scent power, great

on 5/22/2002 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a few and I like them. They lather well. My only gripe is that their scent isn't longer lasting.

on 5/2/2002 8:06:00 AM

I have tried many of these but my definite favorite is the Strawberry Nectar. It is a sweet Strawberry scent that is now discontinued. Combined with the lotion or spray, this scent lasts a long time on me =)

on 4/14/2002 6:14:00 PM

I really love BBW shower gels. I think they lather well and smell great. I have Lavender Flowers and Country Apple and would recommend them both.

on 3/6/2002 11:08:00 AM

I am parcial to only a few scents. But once you find your scent you'll be hooked. I use the creamy body wash in the winter and this in the summer.

on 1/22/2002 7:19:00 PM

I personally like the scents, but other than that, i really didnt find much else i liked. The lather was fine, but i didnt feel that i smelled all yummy after i left the shower!

on 1/22/2002 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great scents and lather! I love how soapy this stuff is :) It also leaves your skin smelling very nice for some time after. My favorite scents are Country Apple, Honeysuckle and Fresia.