August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Shower Gels

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2002 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

I hate that this is so expensive, but the smells are terrific. Don't expect it to be a wonder gel though. It doesn't moisturize the skin or anything like that. It just smells clean and gets the job done. At this price, buy Herbal Essences or Oil of Olay. They have some great scents and moisturize too for MUCH cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

all of them , excellent smell, flavor lather, lasting scent power, great

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 4:40:00 PM More reviews by crys20

The shower gels from BBW are just the same to me as a shower gel from a regular retail store. The scents are wonderful though, which is why I would buy them again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a few and I like them. They lather well. My only gripe is that their scent isn't longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 8:06:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I have tried many of these but my definite favorite is the Strawberry Nectar. It is a sweet Strawberry scent that is now discontinued. Combined with the lotion or spray, this scent lasts a long time on me =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2002 6:14:00 PM More reviews by madelin

I really love BBW shower gels. I think they lather well and smell great. I have Lavender Flowers and Country Apple and would recommend them both.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

I am parcial to only a few scents. But once you find your scent you'll be hooked. I use the creamy body wash in the winter and this in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2002 7:19:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally like the scents, but other than that, i really didnt find much else i liked. The lather was fine, but i didnt feel that i smelled all yummy after i left the shower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2002 1:59:00 PM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great scents and lather! I love how soapy this stuff is :) It also leaves your skin smelling very nice for some time after. My favorite scents are Country Apple, Honeysuckle and Fresia.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by poudergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK...these are great! Yep you only need a small drop on a sponge and you get lots of lather (one time I put way more than that and I had to sit there and rinse out the sponge until it all was out of the sponge..it gives you a lot!). Plus these moisturize really well and I don't need lotion on afterwards which is a big thing to me..being in yucky colorado weather and the water is so hard on my skin:( I definately reccomend these!