Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.8

I have tried these in a few scents, and found them too drying. I prefer their Creamy Body Washes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are great! I have them in a lot of different scents, but the cucumber melon is probably my fave. It it so refreshing and light, and it's great in the morning. They lather up really well and leave me feeling clean, but not stripped of all moisture. I will buy these forever!

Blech...I have yet to find a B&BW gel that I've stuck with through the whole bottle. They're fun for a few applications and then...the smell starts to get sickening. I don't even give these as gifts unless I know the person loves them because it seems a bit risky. Not a product I'd reccomend.

I've tried a number of scents of B&BW shower gels and really liked them for awhile, but found that I tired of them quickly. I don't know why. Perhaps it's just my preference for other scents -- mainly food scents and a few fruit ones, but I can't stand flowery or herbally ones. So, my poor B&BW shower gels have fallen to the wayside for now. If they come out with more scents that are appealing to me, I'd try those.

I hate that this is so expensive, but the smells are terrific. Don't expect it to be a wonder gel though. It doesn't moisturize the skin or anything like that. It just smells clean and gets the job done. At this price, buy Herbal Essences or Oil of Olay. They have some great scents and moisturize too for MUCH cheaper.

all of them , excellent smell, flavor lather, lasting scent power, great

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a few and I like them. They lather well. My only gripe is that their scent isn't longer lasting.

I have tried many of these but my definite favorite is the Strawberry Nectar. It is a sweet Strawberry scent that is now discontinued. Combined with the lotion or spray, this scent lasts a long time on me =)

I really love BBW shower gels. I think they lather well and smell great. I have Lavender Flowers and Country Apple and would recommend them both.

I am parcial to only a few scents. But once you find your scent you'll be hooked. I use the creamy body wash in the winter and this in the summer.