February 26, 2015 | 2020 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Shower Gels

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ROCKVIOLET

all of them , excellent smell, flavor lather, lasting scent power, great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a few and I like them. They lather well. My only gripe is that their scent isn't longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 8:06:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I have tried many of these but my definite favorite is the Strawberry Nectar. It is a sweet Strawberry scent that is now discontinued. Combined with the lotion or spray, this scent lasts a long time on me =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2002 6:14:00 PM More reviews by madelin

I really love BBW shower gels. I think they lather well and smell great. I have Lavender Flowers and Country Apple and would recommend them both.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

I am parcial to only a few scents. But once you find your scent you'll be hooked. I use the creamy body wash in the winter and this in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2002 7:19:00 PM More reviews by glitter123

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally like the scents, but other than that, i really didnt find much else i liked. The lather was fine, but i didnt feel that i smelled all yummy after i left the shower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2002 1:59:00 PM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great scents and lather! I love how soapy this stuff is :) It also leaves your skin smelling very nice for some time after. My favorite scents are Country Apple, Honeysuckle and Fresia.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2002 4:55:00 AM More reviews by poudergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK...these are great! Yep you only need a small drop on a sponge and you get lots of lather (one time I put way more than that and I had to sit there and rinse out the sponge until it all was out of the sponge..it gives you a lot!). Plus these moisturize really well and I don't need lotion on afterwards which is a big thing to me..being in yucky colorado weather and the water is so hard on my skin:( I definately reccomend these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2001 8:33:00 AM More reviews by JT14

I really like these a lot and such a great variety of scents to choose from! My favorite is Creamy Coconut!

JT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2001 5:54:00 PM More reviews by moochang

B&BW shower gels have great lather - a quarter size dollop is enough for a whole shower. I find that they're decently scented too, though it does depend on the particular fragrance.