September 21, 2014 | 1514 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by amritasingh93

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am in love with this product,I just love this & will recommend evryone to buy it,specially working woman.

It last for long time withouth smuging.Go for it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ugh! I used to love this too, until I switched to Revlon Color Stay. This does NOT stay on long enough on my waterline, and I can barely tell the difference from when I wear black and when I wear the brown. This is fun to use, cheap, but the colors are not dramatic enough, and it fades SO FAST, even when I set it with powder [also, whenever I set with powder, the powder ends up in my contacts so I end up really frusturated because then I have terrible liner and crap all over my contacts >_>

I will NOT repurchase, but maybe it'll work well for you? oily lids BEWARE

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ohhdeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was disappointed in this product. The liner barely lasted an hour until it smeared, which left dark residue underneath my eyes. The application wasn't smooth and it took several coats before it was dark. The only positive thing about this liner was the packaging; I liked the twist top pen. I wouldn't buy this again, it was a waste of my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

I love this! i have it in black and i like using it for my waterline (however weird that sounds) i prefer using liquid liner on my lid, but lining the waterline just makes the eyes look so much better. Definitely a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: cheap, nice color selection, retractable pencil liner (liked that it didn't require sharpening)

Cons: I have oily eyelids so it didn't last long unless I set it with a powder eyeshadow, and not very creamy so I had to pull on my eye (albeit gently) which I hated doing.

Bottom line: I would not repurchase because I've found drugstore retractable pencil liners that I like more and actually now I prefer gel liners anyway. However I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I have it in Twilight Sparkle, which is a lovely shade of glittering navy blue that brightens up my brown eyes. I often get complements when I wear it. It doesn't flake, which is important because I wear contacts and there is no glitter fallout either. It basically stays put until I remove it. Glimmersticks are a great value for the price. Many brands (ie: Lise Watier and Nars) have glitter eyeliners that cost double or triple what Glimmersticks cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is awesome!! I use other liners as well, but tend to always fall back on the Glimmersticks. You can get it dirt cheap if you find a sale in the Avon catalog or on their website. A great liner for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Deravens7

Def like this eyeliner. Goes on smooth and the color is nice! I have it in black and brown which i use every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by TiddlieWinks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this easy to apply and fun to use. Since it's Avon, I can only order it when the catalog comes by, but I really like it. It's not bad in anyway, but I know I've had better eyeliners. It is a really nice smoky black color, not too dark or too light.

I wouldn't buy again purely because I can only get it when I order it, and it takes around 2 weeks. I'd rather go to the store and buy an eyeliner. 5 out of 5 though!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

as far as pencil eyeliner this is great stuff.. it is easier to apply with a pencil you can sharpen, but this one is so nice it dosent matter that it get rounded it still works perfect. I would recommend this. It dosent smear..