Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 1/24/2011 2:50:00 AM

this is my favorite eyeliner. been using this brand for 5years now. the eyeliner is not too heavy but will still emphasize the eyes beautifully. what's great about this eyeliner compared to other eyeliners is that,it doesn't smudge. you don't have to wipe the part below your eyes every now and then because you won't have to worry that it would spread.

on 1/23/2011 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have tried tons of eye liners and this is deff my favorite. Very creamy, lasts all day and dark color!

on 1/21/2011 2:28:00 PM

I swear by this. I always go for the black eyeliner. Doesn't smudge, lasts throughout the whole day, and I often slept with it and woke up the next day noticing it looks just the same as when I applied it. I never use any other eyeliner anymore. I will always come back to this one.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

These do not stay on very long and they do not go on dark enough. It may be because I do not use the waterproof ones, which I used to use and liked them quite a bit. I prefer Avon's other eyeliners, like the dual-ended ones. They are dark and so creamy that I can even use them on my upper lash line (pencil liner on the top usually doesn't work for me).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

To those who have trouble with smudging or Glimmersticks not lasting long enough, make sure you are buying the waterproof glimmersticks. For eye liners, there are several types of Glimmersticks. I love, love, love the waterproof blackest night Glimmerstlick. It adheres to eyelids or the waterline very well. The black makes my blue eyes POP. I also use the Glimmersticks brow definers in Tawny and Soft Brown--they work very well for a natural look, particularly if you have areas where you need to finely draw some brows in--mine tend to stop midway and I have to draw "ends" on to them, so the powders out there don't help me very well. Avon often has 4 for $10 sales on Glimmersticks which can't be beat!

I love this eyeliner! it goes on so smoothly and has a great color, lots of pigment. I've tried many eyeliners and always seem to come back to this one. it's very easy to use and would recommend it to anyone! check it out, I've actually started selling Avon after liking so many of their products.. www.youravon.com/elink

on 1/2/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I use all the glimmerstick range. So that includes
lipliner and the brow definer. I make sure I prep my eye area
properly as I have very greasy eyelids and I have no problems
at all with wandering eyemakeup. I cant recommend a
decent primer enough if you want your makeup to last.
The Avon Magix is pretty fab.
I have a strict budget to adhere to and Avon fits the bill for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan for eyeliners i prefure the liqued insted,
but, i put it on my water-line and once i but it on its fine but then after a while it todaly disaprees , and DONT GET ME STARTED ON UPER-EYE LID, if your eyelids are oily it smuges off,!

on 12/9/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this product,I just love this & will recommend evryone to buy it,specially working woman.

It last for long time withouth smuging.Go for it!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Ugh! I used to love this too, until I switched to Revlon Color Stay. This does NOT stay on long enough on my waterline, and I can barely tell the difference from when I wear black and when I wear the brown. This is fun to use, cheap, but the colors are not dramatic enough, and it fades SO FAST, even when I set it with powder [also, whenever I set with powder, the powder ends up in my contacts so I end up really frusturated because then I have terrible liner and crap all over my contacts >_>

I will NOT repurchase, but maybe it'll work well for you? oily lids BEWARE