October 23, 2014 | 2167 users online

Blush - MAC - Matte Blush - Blunt

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by megx829

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this product is great for contouring. I am a NC 42-45 and i use this to contour my cheekbones. it really brings it out! i would give it overall a 5, but i know MAC blushes can be expensive so I gave the price a 4. But, def. great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by princessxoxo11285

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use it as a natural looking matte bronzer and a fab contour. I love it. I even use it to fill my dark brown brows sometimes. It's a staple for me.<3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by refuse2lookold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok. Talk about multi-use! Bronzer with NO shimmer. If you want it you add it. Excellent for contour. I have big cheeks and a nose I'd like thinner. Careful contouring is so great and really works done lightly. I love that it is totally matte. It is hard to find a color like this without sparkles. Yes! Thank you MAC. I suppose I should just have direct deposit from my account to MAC. hahaha,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was at the MAC counter looking for something to contour my face with when the sales assistant recommend this. It's a completely matte dark brown. My MAC coloring is NC42 and even as tanned as I am, this can be hard to work with. You have to use an extremely light hand or you'll look like you threw mud on your face. I get the best and most natural looking results using a small fluffy brush similar to the 109. If you use an angle brush, it tends to pick up too much color. I wouldn't repurchase this because it's too hard to work with and I notice that it can look slightly orange against my skin. I am now looking for something that does not have an orange tint to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

This is a great blush that I recently discovered, and have used it continuously since buying it! Blunt is a matte muted brown shade with a beige/gold undertone. It's not easy to find a brown blush that doesn't look like mud on, and Blunt is amazing once applied, despite how boring it looks in the pot. Gorgeous on it's own .. and even prettier topped with a light dusting of Sunbasque over it to add a little shimmer!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by AngelCOH77

My HG contour and it has lasted ages. I do not feel confident to leave the house without it as slims down my chipmunk cheeks into something vaguely normal and acceptable. I have a similar colour in a MAC creme but cannot get it to work like this does. This leaves a lovely soft definition then I blend a lighter colour at the top of my cheek bone and I'm done. Brilliant!

UPDATE: colleague said this was far too orange on my skin and in a certain light (direct daylight) I cna see she is absolutely right, ick! Have now swapped my stash of this as can never wear it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by aythwonder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush for contouring and I have used it maybe twice. I have very big cheeks and contouring is a skill I'm still trying to get a hang of. The usual method of the kissy face and applying the blush to the hollows of my cheeks seem to bring my hold face down. Anywho, it looks more reddish brown than just brown on me, don't know if I like that either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i use this for contour but sometimes if youre not careful it can turn reddish and muddy looking

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I can't seem to get this to work :( When i put it on.. it doesn't look like the pan. It goes on with a reddish purple tint. And it looks like i got socked in the face. I tried it a handful of times.. and i just gave up. I tried it with no makeup on my face to see if it had something to do with my foundation, but it wasn't. it looked the same way with no makeup, with powder, or liquid.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by pcoelho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this blush is very pigmented so its very easy to over do, but in my opinion is the best contour color mac blushes have to offer!
its a great product, just use a very light hand and build up the color, specially if you have fair skin!
i would buy it again