August 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by windshadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

great oil cleanser though i still think the whole routine using it is pretty troublesome. cleans well without being too drying though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by luluko

I don't wear makeup everyday. But I used to use this oil cleanser daily to remove dirts prior to foam cleansing. It made my skin dry...not sure why.
It's the best oil cleanser, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by anazc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. It completely removes all my makeup, and doesn't break me out. But I do use Purpose face wash after. It's not too expensive, but it's not available where I live, so I need to stock up whenever I visit my mom in Beijing. One gripe though - it stings if I accidentally get it into my eyes and causes my vision to blur for a short while. Can't be good for the eyes, right? So I guess I just need to be more careful

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i have used Fancl mild cleansing oil for 2 years and it is great! sometimes i even use this to remove eye makeup as well as face. the only thing is it after you open it, you have to finish it in 3 months.if you cannot finish it, share with your friends. And the price is fair, not as expensive as shu uemera。

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by pandasforeva123

I've been using this for over 3 years, I use the liquid and powder form. It works great, takes off eye make-up magically. It's just amazing. However, it can burn your eyes so be careful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by xchunilalx

Another one of the products I have to buy in bulk when in Asia! I used to have awful acne, so I'm always careful with the cleansers I use, but Fancl Cleansing Oil has been perfect. Removes all mascara and eye mu, and doesn't leave skin feeling dry after. A shame that they can't make a large bottle with a fliptop lid for easier travel, but I'll do a bit of give-and-take somewhere...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by chloechan88

I have tried the cleansing oil of Fancl, DHC, Shu Uemura and Kose Seikisho cleansing oil, and Fancl is my favorite. As for price, I don't think it's very expensive. I paid about$12(or 16, I forgot ) for a 50ml Shu Uemura at Sephora, and a 120ml Fancl
MCO is just 23.95!
Edit: I prefer DHC to Fancl. Read my review about DHC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2009 4:02:00 AM More reviews by coloredpencils

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect cleansing oil--no fragrance or preservatives. If you order from fancl.com, you can see the ingredients in English and get a fast Internet delivery--well worth the time as opposed to a Sephora gig where you can only get the Boscia or from Asia.

Boscia is also made by Fancl and readily available in the US, but the Boscia has more "ingredients" and a scent, not to mention the stinging eye syndrome the you won't get with the Fancl MCO. Plus, the Fancl rinses completely. I cannot say the same for the Boscia oil cleanser.

I always come back to the Fancl MCO.

If I am lazy, a quick massage dissolves the most waterproof makeup (including eye makeup) and then a quick "emulsify" with some warm water and a soft cloth, and my skin feels so clean, even removing waterproof sunscreeen. Some nights, this is all I am up to--you know how it is.

If I'm feeling the love, which is more often than not, then a glycolic cleanser or toner. Fancl makes some great gentle and effective toners (lotions in their biz). I recommend them as well.

No stinging, irritation, redness (and I am prone to this as well as hives/tendency to redness (rosacea)). I suggest, though, rinsing the eye area especially well. Splashes will do--no need to rub.

My total HG. Order regularly.

In addition, the bottle us all plastic with a special tab to keep the pump from moving when traveling. What more could you want??

All my friends love it as well--after they get over the removing oil/sunscreen/makeup with an oil thing. OH, then it's, "Can you order some of that oil for me, too?" Ha, sure. I'll keep the points to get some free stuff and be the supplier. Plus, Fancl.com is GREAT about sending samples. Do try!! Shipping is well worth it.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Jyoan

This is a great cleansing oil that cleanses as thoroughly as the advertisement promises! Just a 20-cent amount does the job.

However, I find it second to Laneige's Refreshing CO as it does not take off my eyeliner as well. Need to apply a 2nd time specifically to my eyes to remove eye makeup thoroughly.

Also, after rinsing off with water, it feels like there's a layer of oil. Unlike Laneige's clean, soft, and supple feel. I felt the need to wash my face with cleanser after using it.

However, for those with lower budget, Fancl's MCO is really the No. 1 choice!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by gilliantng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i tried the new reformulated one and the older one and got the same results - both broke me out really badly that i'm still dealing with the after effects up till now. i stopped using this about 2 years ago.

i've now switched to Dermalogica's pre-cleanse which works on the same principle but is proving more effective in controling my breakouts and removing my MU.

will not repurchase - fancl's stuff dont seem to work for me though i really like it due to the no preservatives philosophy.