December 21, 2014 | 1807 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lorac29

HG FOREVERRRRR! I absolutely love this product. It cleans everything, including waterproof mascara. Not harsh on the skin and I find that it gives my skin a healthy glow. After using it for a couple of weeks, people have been complimenting my skin and how it looks healthier. I've finished more than 4 bottles of this stuff and I will definitely continuing buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by yanyan712

I have been using this cleansing oil for years (I used to use Shu Umera). The oil has the perfect consistency that allows you to massage onto the skin before washing. I do not wear foundation on a daily basis but I do wear eye shadow and blush. I use the oil every evening after work, and I do not use another cleanser after it. This product helps keep my skin clear and acne-free all these years.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by porcaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the improved formula a lot. Same gentle yet effective cleansing power but without the oily film the previous formula used to leave on my face after cleansing. It is very gentle on the eye area and I don't get blurred vision even after massaging the cleansing oil around my eye area (something I get with other cleansing oils). The best part I like about this product is that it doesn't leave my skin dry-tight after I wash it off, unlike the DHC cleansing oil I have used before this.

It is not exactly dirt-cheap for its size, but for its good quality, I would be repurchasing it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by windshadow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

great oil cleanser though i still think the whole routine using it is pretty troublesome. cleans well without being too drying though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by luluko

I don't wear makeup everyday. But I used to use this oil cleanser daily to remove dirts prior to foam cleansing. It made my skin dry...not sure why.
It's the best oil cleanser, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 2:40:00 AM More reviews by anazc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. It completely removes all my makeup, and doesn't break me out. But I do use Purpose face wash after. It's not too expensive, but it's not available where I live, so I need to stock up whenever I visit my mom in Beijing. One gripe though - it stings if I accidentally get it into my eyes and causes my vision to blur for a short while. Can't be good for the eyes, right? So I guess I just need to be more careful

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i have used Fancl mild cleansing oil for 2 years and it is great! sometimes i even use this to remove eye makeup as well as face. the only thing is it after you open it, you have to finish it in 3 months.if you cannot finish it, share with your friends. And the price is fair, not as expensive as shu uemera。

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by pandasforeva123

I've been using this for over 3 years, I use the liquid and powder form. It works great, takes off eye make-up magically. It's just amazing. However, it can burn your eyes so be careful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by xchunilalx

Another one of the products I have to buy in bulk when in Asia! I used to have awful acne, so I'm always careful with the cleansers I use, but Fancl Cleansing Oil has been perfect. Removes all mascara and eye mu, and doesn't leave skin feeling dry after. A shame that they can't make a large bottle with a fliptop lid for easier travel, but I'll do a bit of give-and-take somewhere...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by chloechan88

I have tried the cleansing oil of Fancl, DHC, Shu Uemura and Kose Seikisho cleansing oil, and Fancl is my favorite. As for price, I don't think it's very expensive. I paid about$12(or 16, I forgot ) for a 50ml Shu Uemura at Sephora, and a 120ml Fancl
MCO is just 23.95!
Edit: I prefer DHC to Fancl. Read my review about DHC.