Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 10/7/2013 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

These work really well for getting rid of blackheads temporarily. What I do when I use them is I wet a washcloth with warm water and hold it over my nose for a bit to open up the pores and then I apply the strips, it helps get more blackheads off. As much as I like these I don't by them very often because I think they're a bit too pricy for such a small amount of product.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing .. you can literally hold up the strip and see all the blackheads! if I could say one product that you can literally see it doing its job.. biore strips would be it !

on 10/6/2013 2:16:00 AM

update, i really love these, for me, i left them ononger than the directions say (i did 20 minutes), but man it really gets the side of my nose and the cheek, as those are my problem areas😖😩. i find that the longer u leave it on and when you first apply the strip, to really press down to make sure to get the sides, that it is more effective in really getting all that crap out., thx god for these strips cause if it weren't for them, i wouldn't know what to do to get rid of blackheads

on 10/1/2013 10:52:00 PM

I like using these! I don't use them every week, just when I feel like my nose needs some extra cleaning. My nose isn't completely transformed or anything and my blackheads aren't always gone, but I still feel like I am doing something and removing some bad stuff. If you're looking for something to transform you from black head city to totally pure nose, this is not the product for you.

on 9/12/2013 4:39:00 AM

This used to work wonders for the pores on my nose, however I recently bought it again and to my dismay it did nothing but pull the teeny weeny, almost not visible, hair/ gunk out of my nose. The other gunk, which is absolutely much more noticeable, was only pulled a quarter way out of the pores. I had to use tweezers to get those out, and as a result of squeezing, my nose bruised.

This did work for my brother though...so I guess I'm just not as lucky.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are my guilty pleasure, they are a bit expensive, used to be much cheaper when I was in highschool.
It's such a disgusting, satisfying feeling peeling these off and seeing all the crap that was in your skin.
You definitely need to cleanse your face with warm water first, pat dry, and then splash water all over your nose. I wait for about 6-8 minutes then slowly peel off and inspect. You definitely need to wash your face again after, and I find these make my nose soooooooooo itchy, even if I use a heavy moisturizer afterwards.
I only use them maybe once a month, and they definitely don't clear all my pores or even make a really noticable difference, but looking at the strip after you've used it you can definitely see that it has cleared some of your pores.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Waste of money, do nothing for the clogged pores and blackheads I have.....waste of time...rip at my skin too.

on 8/28/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the next best thing to having a 24/7 esthetician! I've been using these for well over 10 years now. There are several things you can do to prep your face to make these strips as effective as possible:

1. Use it after you shower (the steam/moist air during your shower will help open your pores)
2. You MUST wash your face with cleanser --- I once tried lazying-it and skipped the cleansing step. The strip ended up just sticking to my face oils and didn't pull out squat.
3. Make sure your nose is properly moistened after you cleanse. Re-splash your face with warm water if you need to. Hell, use a spray bottle. Get it WET!
4. After you lay the strip out on your skin, go over it again with dry fingers to make sure you didn't catch any air bubbles. Really get into the corners of your nose (use the end of an eyeliner brush or something to help push down the strip).
5. Wash your face again after you peel the strip off, it does leave some crusty residue.
6. Don't use these too often. It's counterintuitive but those waxy plugs/blackheads do take some time to build up. If you use these too often, you'll be wasting your money since the strip won't be catching anything. Once a month works well for me but I wouldn't recommend once a week.

Yes, these strips will miss some pores. But overall, I'm really satisfied with how much gunk they pull out and how smooth it leaves my skin. No Clarisonic brush or face scrub could ever remove what these strips can.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like these nose strips, they get the job done. Women who have a hard time working with these typically don't remember to steam their face before using these in order to loosen the blackheads (after a shower works great too). Another mistake women make is that they rip the sucker off as fast as they can like some disappearing nose circus act. You have to pull the strip off excruciatingly slow in order to get all of the gunk out. I've never had a problem with these and they're a godsend for my nose.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

though these worked well on larger pores, i had a problem cleaning out the smaller ones and the strip stuck to the sides of my nose. it would be nice if they came in a smaller box or were just better looking. it also hurt like hell to take off, it made me cry. these are the best working ones I've found though, so i'm going to keep trying to use them.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Video Reviews & Tutorials

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose by Ann Le {Anneorshine}

Top Rated Biore Products