December 22, 2014 | 1023 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by aiyanaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good. No Complaints. It's not clumpy or flaky or smudgy. Pretty durable for waterproof and super easy to remove. I use it as a simple, not too dramatic daytime mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by shannand88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'll make this quick.

Very versatile, buildable (if you have patience). I always use this as a daytime mascara, but I do have the option to add more "drama" if I want to spend the time adding a few extra coats.

It comes of very easily....just water.

NEVER flakes. Huge deal. Great for sensitive eyes.

Doesn't clump lashes together. The brush is fantastic.

Did not see any of this "glossy" business...but oh well. It's still a really decent foundation for about 14 bucks at Sephora.

Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by babette1000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a good mascara that doesn't clump or create those spidery tips at the end of my lashes. Having read the reviews on this site for the various choices, I decided to try this one. After using it for a few weeks, I am now a convert.. It goes on smoothly, although I do need many applications. My lashes appear longer and more attractive. It stays on all day without flaking and removes easily. All in all, this mascara is a winner (and in an attractive case).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara does not dry out. It's amazing. Great on top and bottom lashes. Does not clump. I don't think it makes my lashes glossy, but it does make them look naturally beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by HershaSimcha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara is phenomenal. I have very short stubby lashes and I'm always looking for a mascara that is going to give me length and volume, but won't clump and make me look like I have tarantula lashes. So far this mascara is the only one I have found that not only gives my lashes a little boost in length, but also makes them look fuller without clumping.
This stuff literally will not clump no matter how many layers you put on, so I can load up my lashes with a generous helping of Naturally Glossy and not end up looking like Cruella Deville.
My only complaint is it doesn't come in waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Best mascara ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by aperfectsonnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG! I bought this as my first mascara ever back when I was 14, and after that my curiosity of makeup kept me from coming back to it. I recently bought it at Sephora to get free shipping, and am I glad I did! I have been using this every other day since I bought it! It makes me look like I have naturally dark, glossy, long lashes. It's absolutely beautiful and never clumps. The packaging is simple and beautiful, and I love the price - it's definitely on the cheaper end of the high end mascaras. I will purchase again, and again, and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Noobette

Natural, natural, natural!

No flaking, easy application, and most of all NATURAL! This is definitely my HG mascara for work/professional functions. It defines and emphasizes my lashes without going over the top.

The one downside is that it is a bit heavy and weighs down my curled lashes. If I want my lashes to still have a bit of curl after mascara, I have to curl them extra curly to end up with a little curl.

Other than that, its my HG!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid 14.50 plus tax, and it was recommended by the Clinique counter lady as good for contact lens wearers. I've worn it all day, no flaking, so on that level it was as promised, it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like the jet brown, it's not harsh and good for a more natural look. Without multiple layers, it doesn't do much for me. When I put on multiple layers it gets spiky looking. I think I'll use this mostly for my minimal makeup days, when I just want to look polished but not "done." I've used almost every expensive and brand name mascara out there, and for me nothing beats cheap Last Blast for volume and drama. But for a more natural look, this is fine, it's just rather pricey for what it is, so I wont get it again.

Edited to add after using it for a few weeks, it goes on too wet, gives me spiky spider lashes and flakes easily. I'll finish it because it's my only brown mascara, but I wont get it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've been using this mascara now for about 7 weeks, and I love that it does not flake, looks very natural on my lashes, and it does not irritate my very sensitive eyes. The tube is lovely as well- it's shiny and metal in appearance. I will definitely repurchase it in the future.