October 31, 2014 | 798 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Naturally Glossy Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara does not dry out. It's amazing. Great on top and bottom lashes. Does not clump. I don't think it makes my lashes glossy, but it does make them look naturally beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by HershaSimcha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara is phenomenal. I have very short stubby lashes and I'm always looking for a mascara that is going to give me length and volume, but won't clump and make me look like I have tarantula lashes. So far this mascara is the only one I have found that not only gives my lashes a little boost in length, but also makes them look fuller without clumping.
This stuff literally will not clump no matter how many layers you put on, so I can load up my lashes with a generous helping of Naturally Glossy and not end up looking like Cruella Deville.
My only complaint is it doesn't come in waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Best mascara ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by aperfectsonnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG! I bought this as my first mascara ever back when I was 14, and after that my curiosity of makeup kept me from coming back to it. I recently bought it at Sephora to get free shipping, and am I glad I did! I have been using this every other day since I bought it! It makes me look like I have naturally dark, glossy, long lashes. It's absolutely beautiful and never clumps. The packaging is simple and beautiful, and I love the price - it's definitely on the cheaper end of the high end mascaras. I will purchase again, and again, and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Noobette

Natural, natural, natural!

No flaking, easy application, and most of all NATURAL! This is definitely my HG mascara for work/professional functions. It defines and emphasizes my lashes without going over the top.

The one downside is that it is a bit heavy and weighs down my curled lashes. If I want my lashes to still have a bit of curl after mascara, I have to curl them extra curly to end up with a little curl.

Other than that, its my HG!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid 14.50 plus tax, and it was recommended by the Clinique counter lady as good for contact lens wearers. I've worn it all day, no flaking, so on that level it was as promised, it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like the jet brown, it's not harsh and good for a more natural look. Without multiple layers, it doesn't do much for me. When I put on multiple layers it gets spiky looking. I think I'll use this mostly for my minimal makeup days, when I just want to look polished but not "done." I've used almost every expensive and brand name mascara out there, and for me nothing beats cheap Last Blast for volume and drama. But for a more natural look, this is fine, it's just rather pricey for what it is, so I wont get it again.

Edited to add after using it for a few weeks, it goes on too wet, gives me spiky spider lashes and flakes easily. I'll finish it because it's my only brown mascara, but I wont get it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've been using this mascara now for about 7 weeks, and I love that it does not flake, looks very natural on my lashes, and it does not irritate my very sensitive eyes. The tube is lovely as well- it's shiny and metal in appearance. I will definitely repurchase it in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looks natural

Sometimes take a while to layer but you get control over the intensity

Classy classy mascara- no spider eyes or mess

drier formula

DEFinitely a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by brooksy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I like this mascara. I might be pretty easy to please when it comes to mascara though, since all I really look for is one that isn't going to clump or leave dry flakes on my under eye skin (Although, that is surprisingly hard to find).
I am very natural when it comes to makeup, so I wasn't looking for anything extreme, so this one works great for me! I have Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara in Jet Brown, which is a dark brown that I think would work well for most eye colours and skin tones. However, if you are looking for something darker, the alternative colour is Jet Black.
This mascara comes in a really sleek, silver tube - I have no problems at all with the packaging. My only qualm about this product is the price. I believe I bought it at something like $18CAD, which is a little pricey for me, but if I don't find anything I like better, I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by scootipooti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my staple mascara. It has a natural look, but accentuates my eyes nicely. Eye products tend to make my eyes itchy, and this doesn't bother them at all. No flaking, smudging or raccoon eyes. I've been using it for over ten years and love it.