September 19, 2014 | 1774 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kimmie578

I have abandoned every eye cream I have ever tried. They either aren't moisturizing enough or sting and give me terrible rashes. My eye area is bone dry and very eczema prone. For the longest time I was just using my facial moisturizer (Cerave) on my eyes because I was sick of trying eye creams. Then I tried this stuff. It is great. I use it 2x a day, and my eye area is hydrated. No rashes or stinging. I don't believe in miracle skin products that are supposed to do all this wonderful stuff. This eye cream is not going to work miracles, but it does moisturize really well and is reasonably priced. Good enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rosaschnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I needed any moisturising eye cream and thought to give this one a try.

It doesn't claim to reduce wrinkles or reduce dark circles. The only claim it has is to be moisturising. I think it works great as a general eye are moisturiser. I don't really notice the texture as much, it sits and melts into the skin nicely and is non greasy.

Since using it, my under eye area is well moisturise and does not look dry when I have make up on top.

The price is a bit steep but I have used mine for more than a year as I only apply at night before bed. So it does go a long way.

The only con I see is the packaging, as it is a jar, I don't like to stick my finger in, but a tube will waste product as you can't get the last of the product out.

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Driven by the reviews at MUA, mostly raving its perplexing consistency...i went out to grab this. Im in late 20s, with very fine lines at undereyes & smile lines about to form. I slap this on generously at night on the 2 areas. I guess it somehow helps plump up the lines, doesn't cause milia or zits. Unique texture which I appreciate, just to amuse myself. It's not a miracle, but good enough daily. Will try the abyssine eye cream next.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

This product does nothing for me. I use it before I got to bed. After washing my face I apply this products under my eyes with my ring finger by gently padding it on. I feel that it is greasy and it won't absorb easily, which I don't mind since it has the whole night to do that but in the morning my skin doesn't feel or look different. I wanted a product that moisturises my skin especially since I have dry skin but this product is a waste of money.
I'm using vaseline and it hydrates my skin more than this product. It's a shame because I really wanted to like it.

If you are unsure just pop into the shop and get a sample to try out. Don't just buy the product because there are good reviews about it (that goes especially for moisturisers and for those with sensitive and dry skin!!!)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by completelynumby

A fairly good eye-cream that will help moisten dry under-eye areas. This cream will not diminish dark circles and lines. Wouldn't purchase this cream again partly because of the price and amount of product - 14ml doesn't seem to last very long!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by aurora11rose

I really want to love this but it's so moisturizing that i see fine lines appearing ...??? It's just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by xcaramelissa

This product is weird. I finished my Lancome sample of eye cream and decided to buy a cheaper substitute. Saw the reviews on this and thought I'd give it a try. Looks nice and creamy but when applied under the eyes, it turns watery. I'd like something thicker in texture for night. Will probably shell out the $ for Lancome again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry undereyes and this is as close to a miracle-worker that I have encountered for that problem. Tried a little packet sample of this a couple of years back and I have repurchased the little tub everytime I have gotten close to running out. This is HG for me. I apply this thicker in consistencey green colored eye cream at night after i clease my face and under my night cream. When I wake up in the morning my undereyes are not near as dry as they would be with the other creams that I have tried. I don't notice a smell from this, and this does not sting my eyes as some have claimed has happened to them. This is a great product and I will continue to keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by oliviat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i got this a year ago when my skin was getting strangely dry. it mightve been my acne treatments that rubbed off and were drying out my eye area so i bought this. its one of the most expensive skincare products ive bought but was worth it. i only apply it under my lash line and on my lid where its more sensitive and where my facial moisturizer would bleed into my eyes.i dont use a lot of product because the formula spreads like water after you work with it that isnt too heavy for daytime.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jenniealicel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So far so good with my sampler from Kiehls. I can't tell if there are any line-reducing properties at work, but when I wake up in the morning I look a little less bleary-eyed. It's extremely rich, but I'm ok with that. One evening we went out and I used it under my eyeshadow--it worked surprisingly well as a primer and didn't allow my makeup to "move" on me. In comparison to the Rosa Arctica Eye Creme sample they sent, this is much much better. When I'm feeling spendy I'll order a full-sized jar of this eye creme.

I do have dark circles (hereditary) and I'm not entirely sure that any product will battle them, but I have noticed a brightening effect with this creme when first applied (probably from the light green color).

I'll update if I go ahead and order the full sized sample and keep up with a.m. and p.m. regimen.