Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

I have purchased this product as the Signature Concealer. The size of the tube you get for the money, I think $9.50? is a steal! A little bit goes a very long way so I will likely have this tube forever. The concealer wear very well also, most concealers I use wear away in about two hours but this has great coverage and lasts all day long. I have the Ivory shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly so I only need to wear powder with this. I do not find that this is dry or cakey, but I do use a moisturizer. I will repurchase if I ever run out, which I expect to be a very long time from now.

I have used this product for several years, after trying many other brands (Avon, Physician's formula, Lancome, Maybelline, Urban Decay). This is my absolute favorite. One tube lasts forever-you only need a tiny amount. (I use Ivory, you need to make sure to have the correct color since it is so "potent".) I have never had trouble with it caking or with blending it in.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This concealer has lasted me almost a year now. You only need to use a minimal amount, and it covers great. It does work better if you have moisturizer on first. If your skin is really dry you might find it unblendable. Great price for the amount of time it has lasted me. covers dark circles and zits excellently!

This stuff is really good. It really does cover well, though it sometimes takes a good bit and some blending to make it work out well. I'll probably try out Mac next though, since you can buy greater a quantity.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought the Full Coverage Concealor in Ivory Correcting and think it's SUPERB!! I have fair skin with prominent blue undereye circles (gee thanks mom & dad ;)) and this concealor covers them perfectly WITHOUT the fading and creasing I was used to with Clinque's City Light Neutral concealor... I would definately buy again! :) so cheap at 9bucks too!

This wonderful concealer comes in a tube and is carried in a few shades, including beige, ivory, and yellow (correcting). It has great coverage, is good for undereye and blemishes, and does not cause creasing. I highly recommend this well-priced product.

my favorite concealer to date...but HAS to be the newer silver tube formula, not the older beige tube. Good for blemishes and undereye circles...very concentrated and good texture...not too greasy, dry, thin or thick.

An average concealer. Im not sure what color i have (maybe biege?) but it is waaaaay to dark for me. The color is really orangey too. It covers up pretty well, but it was hard for me to blend it. Im still on the search for my hg all purpose concealer.

This is a great product! It gives good coverage and it only takes a very small amount. I use both Light Ivory (which is a bit more yellow) and Ivory (which is a bit more pink)-not at the same time...I switch depending on the foundation I use...
A tube seems to last forever...I have had them both about a year and have barely put a dent in them! and the price is very reasonable!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I know a lot of people love this, but I hated it! It caked on and looked totally unnatural. I prefer Px Camo Cream any day to this!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products