August 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - Full Coverage Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2004 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Springncts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer has lasted me almost a year now. You only need to use a minimal amount, and it covers great. It does work better if you have moisturizer on first. If your skin is really dry you might find it unblendable. Great price for the amount of time it has lasted me. covers dark circles and zits excellently!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Wynter_Z

This stuff is really good. It really does cover well, though it sometimes takes a good bit and some blending to make it work out well. I'll probably try out Mac next though, since you can buy greater a quantity.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2004 9:00:00 AM More reviews by gpk104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the Full Coverage Concealor in Ivory Correcting and think it's SUPERB!! I have fair skin with prominent blue undereye circles (gee thanks mom & dad ;)) and this concealor covers them perfectly WITHOUT the fading and creasing I was used to with Clinque's City Light Neutral concealor... I would definately buy again! :) so cheap at 9bucks too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by julesclover

This wonderful concealer comes in a tube and is carried in a few shades, including beige, ivory, and yellow (correcting). It has great coverage, is good for undereye and blemishes, and does not cause creasing. I highly recommend this well-priced product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by kephar3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my favorite concealer to date...but HAS to be the newer silver tube formula, not the older beige tube. Good for blemishes and undereye circles...very concentrated and good texture...not too greasy, dry, thin or thick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2003 7:43:00 PM More reviews by JodieBear

An average concealer. Im not sure what color i have (maybe biege?) but it is waaaaay to dark for me. The color is really orangey too. It covers up pretty well, but it was hard for me to blend it. Im still on the search for my hg all purpose concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by shelleypend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product! It gives good coverage and it only takes a very small amount. I use both Light Ivory (which is a bit more yellow) and Ivory (which is a bit more pink)-not at the same time...I switch depending on the foundation I use...
A tube seems to last forever...I have had them both about a year and have barely put a dent in them! and the price is very reasonable!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know a lot of people love this, but I hated it! It caked on and looked totally unnatural. I prefer Px Camo Cream any day to this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 5:43:00 PM More reviews by karissma21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great yellow- based (at least the Ivory shade that I'm using) concealer that works great for under the eyes. I don't like it as much for covering acne or other marks, but for under the eyes, I'm switching to this, I had been using MAC NW15 concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 2:57:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

nice texture, great coverage. i use the lightest shade of this (ivory) as a base for my eyeshadow.