Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

on 4/14/2004 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This concealer has lasted me almost a year now. You only need to use a minimal amount, and it covers great. It does work better if you have moisturizer on first. If your skin is really dry you might find it unblendable. Great price for the amount of time it has lasted me. covers dark circles and zits excellently!

on 4/6/2004 12:28:00 PM

This stuff is really good. It really does cover well, though it sometimes takes a good bit and some blending to make it work out well. I'll probably try out Mac next though, since you can buy greater a quantity.

on 3/15/2004 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought the Full Coverage Concealor in Ivory Correcting and think it's SUPERB!! I have fair skin with prominent blue undereye circles (gee thanks mom & dad ;)) and this concealor covers them perfectly WITHOUT the fading and creasing I was used to with Clinque's City Light Neutral concealor... I would definately buy again! :) so cheap at 9bucks too!

on 2/20/2004 4:11:00 PM

This wonderful concealer comes in a tube and is carried in a few shades, including beige, ivory, and yellow (correcting). It has great coverage, is good for undereye and blemishes, and does not cause creasing. I highly recommend this well-priced product.

on 1/6/2004 9:27:00 PM

my favorite concealer to date...but HAS to be the newer silver tube formula, not the older beige tube. Good for blemishes and undereye circles...very concentrated and good texture...not too greasy, dry, thin or thick.

on 8/15/2003 7:43:00 PM

An average concealer. Im not sure what color i have (maybe biege?) but it is waaaaay to dark for me. The color is really orangey too. It covers up pretty well, but it was hard for me to blend it. Im still on the search for my hg all purpose concealer.

on 5/19/2003 4:28:00 PM

This is a great product! It gives good coverage and it only takes a very small amount. I use both Light Ivory (which is a bit more yellow) and Ivory (which is a bit more pink)-not at the same time...I switch depending on the foundation I use...
A tube seems to last forever...I have had them both about a year and have barely put a dent in them! and the price is very reasonable!

on 3/21/2003 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I know a lot of people love this, but I hated it! It caked on and looked totally unnatural. I prefer Px Camo Cream any day to this!

on 2/23/2003 5:43:00 PM

This is a great yellow- based (at least the Ivory shade that I'm using) concealer that works great for under the eyes. I don't like it as much for covering acne or other marks, but for under the eyes, I'm switching to this, I had been using MAC NW15 concealer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

nice texture, great coverage. i use the lightest shade of this (ivory) as a base for my eyeshadow.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products