December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask does what it claims--it helps clear up existing acne and prevents new breakouts from forming. The color is mint green, somewhat thick consistency, but applies smoothly. It's pretty fast drying as well.
My only complaint is I don't like the tightness feeling in my skin when the clay begins to dry and it does leave a slight green tint to the drier patches of my skin after I wash it off (you just need to take more time rinsing it off than other masks). But that's an OK trade off for me because my complexion has improved greatly since using it! Will be buying again for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Amethystica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

PLEASE READ MY STORY:

Before I start on my story review, I shall give a short introduction of myself. I am a teenager who is entering her early 20s soon, have been suffering from mild acne since puberty hits me when I was 14. I have a habit of picking them which resulted in scars. Fast forward, my acnes are disappearing and is considered smooth when I was my face but the scars are still there.

My best friend is the one introducing to all the good face masks & I have tried what she recommends.
The 1st mask I tried was Leaders InSolution. I'd say it's pretty good but I stopped using it because every morning my face will feel sticky (I put it on nights).
The 2nd mask was My Beauty Diary. I LOVE this mask because the serum absorbs to my face the next morning. My skin feels great. Unfortunately, at one point of time my cheeks gets reddish until the point I have to see a doctor. Don't know why my skin decides to react to it.
The 3rd mask was My Scheming mask. HORRIBLE RESULTS. Used the 1st night, in the middle of the night my face got itchy, woke up to see my face was RED. Few parts got congested with milia seeds. Got rid of the whole box.
Until the same best friend introduce this wonder mask. Since paper masks don't seem to suit me, why not try clay mask. The feeling after you washed it off & pat dry you face was amazing. It unclogged your pores. You can even dab it on your acne & leave it overnight. No redness, no itchiness, no drying. This is included in my daily skincare regime. Used alternative day.
Recommended for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by mauraezg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not fancy or glamorous but it's the absolute best value for a facial mask. Gets the job done. I love the minty scent and the mask leaves my pores tightened and generally improves my complexion in one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by simplieelegant

I love this facial mask! At first it might be a bit too minty lol but it is still really refreshing. I love using this mask when I feel like I am going to have a zit or whenever I have a bad breakout it tends to calm down my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by rachael100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really love this mask! It works amazingly and applies very nicely. The product is a mint green color and quite thick, and smells really nice! It sucks up all the oils and leaves a nice clean face. People with very sensitive skin can sometimes get a red face afterwards, but it goes away pretty fast. I haven't used the mask consistently enough to say long term results but overall single uses are always enjoyable!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Nyriexoxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this recently and wondering why I hadnt found and bought it sooner!! I have pretty sensitive skin and this worked amazing for me without any irritation. It makes your skin so soft/clean and for about $3-4 i will definitely keep purchasing. Good quality at a good price is very hard to find! Loveee it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by NiccosMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Walgreens one day while looking for a face mask at a decent price. I'd have to say it was okay, but not the best. It's really messy and has a yucky overall feel in your fingers, however it is clay so I guess it's sorta normal. It did take a little while to dry all the way and wasn't really hard to remove. I didn't see any improvement on my oily skin, but what I did feel was that my face was energized. I felt like my pores were clean and my face felt lighter and softer. I did end up using the whole bottle, but after a few months, it stopped drying properly. So I'd have to say that the shelf life on this stuff is probably not very long once it's opened. It's not a bad product, but not great either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by kimmaria

This and the mud one are my favourite masks. BUY IT! and the rest of Queens Helens!! (I'm obviously in love with her line) haha. It is not over drying, reduces pores, acne, has a nice mint clay scent (some people hate but I find it addicting), leaves your face clean and smoother. The only thing I wished was that if the mask was more mintier...otherwise 10/10. I leave it overnight (because I'm lazy) and in the morning my face looks amazing. This, plus Queens Helene's cream cleanser, the mud mask, and her mint mask are a MUST GET. Makes your skin so so so much healthier, smoother, and makes makeup application so smooth!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by juhnay324

Okay I do not use this mask a lot, it would dry out my skin too much, that being said it is wonderful to have on hand for the monthly issues that come around every so often, I feel like it helps control the oil and shrinks blemishes that may come up. I have repurchased this and will continue too, its inexpensive and lasts a long time for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Piroska23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great mask! Finally cleaned out my pores!
I use this twice a week and it has helped my skin significantly.
Pores look cleaner and a tad bit smaller as well.

The only downside is it smells a little sour when taking it off with water and a cloth.