November 26, 2014 | 1006 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Traonienn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been meaning to review this for several weeks. Based on the recommendations here, I went out and bought the 14000 IU Pure Beauty Oil available at my local independently-owned grocery store. (I'm still not clear as to why there seem to be several formulations.) I use it regularly at night under another creme, applying a small amount to my entire face and letting it sink in for a good 15 minutes before applying anything else. My fine lines have visibly diminished, my eye area feels and looks much more nourished and the red, dry patches around my mouth are a thing of the past. Even my hands look better, just from not washing them after I apply it! I've also used it on cooler-weather days under another moisturizer, which gives me a youthful dewy look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by circe1202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thanks to everyone on MUA and the great reviews, I picked this up at my local Whole Foods in the 5,000 IU strength. This product is absolutely fabulous! I'm in my mid-to-late 20's, so undereye wrinkles are not a huge concern at this point, but I still have a few to contend with. Within two days of using this, I saw a noticeable difference in the quality of the skin in my undereye area, as it was softer and the few fine lines were virtually invisible! My boyfriend has also commented that I appear more awake and vibrant since using this. The price is certainly more than affordable, especially since only a drop per eye is necessary, which should keep this around for quite some time! I also love the smell, which reminds me of marzipan. I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by gesiting

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Puts an oil slick on your face for ten minutes before it sinks in (I only use it under my eyes, lips, and neck), but so worth it. Amazing at getting rid of dryness and wrinkly appearance. Wonderful. I also mix it with my Alima foundation powder, put it on, and let it think about itself for a few minutes while I brush my teeth or whatever. A little blending, and you have wonderful light dewey coverage. HG for me.
Update: allergic reaction! Turned out to be the vitamin E. Not the product's fault, so I won't change the rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by andij

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried many, many products for the undereye area. My main concern is the fine wrinkles and fragile skin there (I'm 30). This is my best find yet. I use it at night. It hydrates nicely, smooths a little, and does not irritate my eyes. Very nice product. Of course, no miracles - the wrinkles are still there - but a little smoother in the morning. Great price, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by playkitty911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product. I got the 5000 IU- the bottle is pretty large, so it's probably going to last me a while.

I love the scent of this. It's like almond bark. Mmmm... and it's a multi-purpose product. I use it after swimming to moisturize my skin, on my lips to instantly soothe them, and as an eyecream at night. It can also be used on the rest of the body; and nails too! It's so versatile and quite inexpensive for the amount too. If you'd like a product that can do *almost* anything, try this! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 10:26:00 AM More reviews by someday33

I LOVE this stuff. I bought it in the hopes that it would help my itchy, flaky dry winter skin. It has done that and so much more. Not only does it relieve my dry skin, but it has helped the appearance of my KP and it makes the skin on my face feel much smoother. I use this stuff almost head to toe when I come out of the shower. It has a very warm cherry almond scent that fades as the oil absorbs into my skin. Caution: a little goes a long way. It is an oil, so it has the potential to be very greasy. I bought this in the 5,000 IU strength (good bang for the buck). One little bottle lasts me a LONG time, and I use it every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2007 2:02:00 AM More reviews by yeet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Im still waiting to see if this oil (32,000 I.U.)does anything to even out the colour of my eye circles.. but it works wonders for under-eye creases! this oil smooths out the skin in the under-eye area - something which those expensive eye creams are not able to do. The 5,000 I.U formula is less sticky and i use it to moisturise my face every night. Would repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2006 10:30:00 PM More reviews by nowurcooking

Mix with jojoba oil, vitamin A capsules, and this oil and you've got an excellent moisturizer. It's not as thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by GeriLynn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in the 5,000 IU formula and love it! I use it as a facial moisturizer. I have normal skin with an oily T-zone and I'm amazed at how it has balanced out my skin and the oily t-zone isn't oily any more. Also, it seems to diminish the size of my pores, whereas other moisturizers tended to make them more noticeable. The scent is really nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 4:27:00 AM More reviews by mineko

This is a really good product. The one I bought comes in a roller tube package, which is a little difficult to use, but better than a pour bottle nonetheless. I like to use it on the fine lines under my eyes at night - just dab a little to combat dryness and moisturizes just as well if not better than most eyecreams. It definitely feels thick (much thicker consistency than jojoba oil) but it will not cause you to clog or break out. Although I haven't experienced miracles yet from it, I'm very satisfied with the price and happy that I'm using something so natural and good for my skin.