July 28, 2014 | 1963 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating *Cream*

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Moushka

I am torn between whether I would buy this product again - I think it's best as an energising body scrub - when I've used it in the bath/shower in the evening to relax, the tingly sensation and the peppermint/spearmint scent wakes me up rather than relaxes me. That said, it is a good quality body scrub, and it works very well, it is also moisturising enough to be kind to my skin. I think it's expensive at 12 per pot so I keep it as a luxury/treat buy. I will continue to search for my HG mid-range price effective body scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 11:49:00 AM More reviews by fancyface1020

This is the best body scrub I have ever tried. I can really feel the difference when I get out of the shower after using this. It makes my skin incredibly soft. Best of all, it's not too harsh on my skin. The salt grains are very fine. I also like the fact that it's not all oily and greasy like many other scrubs that I've used in the past, so it doesn't leave any gross residue on my skin. The only downside to this is the scent, but luckily it doesn't linger on my skin. I have finally found my holy grail body scrub. I will definitly continue to purchase this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I didnt find this product to be anything special. This is a light weight non greasy body exfoliator. the smell is a faint minty one but it doesnt make my skin feel tingly. tthe beads in it arent too big nor too small. Its a nice scrub that doesnt leave you oily. But now there are so many similiar drugstore products, that this is nothing special. I personally prefer an oily scrub for more moisture or my st ives apricot for more scrubby beads. This i felt, didnt exfoilate enough but it is nice and light for someone with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a GWP size from a lovely swapper and I plan to buy the full-size soon. This is just what I've been looking for in a scrub, but no, it's probably not for everybody (I personally don't like oily sugar or salt scrubs). This a is a very thick cream/paste with tons of tiny grains, so you really feel like it's doing something. I use this pre-cleansing and it works better on skin that is not super wet. Yes, the smell is a sinus-clearing menthol-eucalyptus type of smell. Not "yummy" but I like it because it is invigorating and head-clearing and it leaves a cooling sensation that will be great in summer. This is the best for feet!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It expoliated my skin nicely and had a fresh smell. I like the the clear packaging and it didn't clog any pores. I am most likely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2003 8:21:00 PM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes your skin soooo soft!! i love it! it doesn't leave any film after rinsing and it is very gritty (which i like)i personally like the smell, it's supposed to be non-scented but it still has sort of like a mintyish smell to it (very minimal though)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Parisgirl

My favorite shower exfoliator due to texture (really heavy scrub!), frangrance of grapefruit, camphor, and herbs, and suds level, which is perfect. It really smooths skin, and is a perfect wake up ritual for a rough morning!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great exfoliator, nice sudsing action, pleasant scent, travels easily...love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by christinekerry

Can I just say YUCK?! Who came up with this horrendous scent?? It seriously smells like Vicks VapoRub and rubbing alcohol. My lungs and eyes burned while using this. Horrible stuff! The scrub itself was ok. It was a thick gritty paste. Did a decent job, but nothing amazing. I can not get past the scent or the price tag. $17.50 for this stuff? Please!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 11:41:00 AM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

great fresh scent. perfect sized scrubbers. left my skin feeling really soft! lathered just a tiny bit. i have the yellow tube packaging - got it off ebay for like $3.99. i think it might be an older packaging style? bcause the ones on clinique.com now are clear. anyways, love it just the same! great product!