July 29, 2014 | 1577 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by rEMemberMepls

I bought this mac fix+ spray for $21.00 or P1,050.00 in my case cause I live in the Philippines. This product claims to finish makeup so it doesnt look powdery but I honestly dont think it does the trick for me. I have used up half of my very first bottle and tried to love it and see all the pros I can but this product I can probably say by now that its not worth the hype. I think its overpriced for what it claims to achieve. I tried it as a primer, before i put on my foundation to see if it will make even the slightest difference but it failed to do so.. Even make it slightly moisturizing trying to see if it will make my foundation apply easier or preventing some dry patches to show but it did not. After my makeup and applying my setting powder I sprayed it on 3 times in the center and both sides. I didnt see a difference, it still looked the way it was and still powdery such a disappointment sorry to say but Im one of those who didnt get it. To top it all off the spray doesnt give out an even amount of product, it could be more watery on some parts of my face. I did however love the scent of Sugi which really does smell refreshing. I also felt that since i have oily skin and I live in in a very hot country it tends to look shiny which was not that flattering, if you have oily skin like I do, I dont think this is a product you will enjoy that much. Having this product only makes me think and feel that I dont have a powdery or caked on face (I dont use that much foundation) but actually I still do. It just made me feel falsely secure if u know what I mean. Overall I wouldnt repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by GoingCoen

People seem to be using this product for all the wrong ways. Fix+ is a makeup refresher, not a setting spray, not a toner. when you over powder your face or if youve been out and your foundation has separated, you can spray this to help get your makeup looking better. along the way people have realized it can also help makeup go on better and yes it does it can help eyeshadows look more vibrant and it can make foundation go on smoother. It will not set your makeup and it will not help your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful product! I spray it on after all of my makeup is applied. It makes it last, gives a dewy look and takes care of flakiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm having an on off relationship with this spray, I was advised to use it on my face before applying makeup to lock moisture on my face and this does seem to work, it makes my skin softer. I was also told to spray it over finished makeup which I have been doing, sometimes it makes me look more natural and other times I don't feel it does anything other than make my face look wet for abit. The packaging is average I like how it locks and the price isn't bad for the amount you get I'm undecided on whether ill buy it again I'm still trying to make it work properly for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by GigiMakeupStudio

I had heard & read wonderful reviews about this & decided to judge for myself. When I finally bought it, I was excited to try it but it didn't seem to deliver. I was wondering what made it so amazing since it didn't seem to make a difference at all in my makeup. BUT, I worked with it for a while & found out I wasn't getting results b/c I'd sprayed too little on my face. I used to spray 2-3 times & that did nothing for me. Now I spray 6-7 times on my entire face & it works so wonderfully. Now I know what everyone was talking about when they raved about it. I don't know if 7 is a lot but it seems to work for me! Definitely try this, it's worth its price tag!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Hausdefab

im loving this stuff...such a makeup stapler for me...set my makeup beautifully and natural

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one of the best things created by MAC. I was a skeptic at first wen wayne goss recommended it several times, but then decided to purchase and try. now everytime I set my face I spray this all over my face to bring it to a dewy more skinlike state again, def expensive, but worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Makdrizz08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the fix +. I spray it on my face AFTER PRIMER and it makes my makeup last from day to night. I use it when I do my brows and the stay and don't fade. If my skin gets flaky and dry from weather I spray it on a brush and brush on those areas. Works like a charm.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. For some reason it took forever for me to but it but I cant live without it now. I use it after I cleanse my face in the morning before i put on my makeup. I typically don't use primers for everyday so this gives me a hint of hydration since I am oily for most of the year. I love to use it with loose shadows or even with those stubborn Mac shadows with poor color payoff. This definitely helps. I also use if I over powder my face create a more natural finish to my makeup. I don't notice that my makeup lasts super long with this product but it certainly doesn't hurt. I like the scent of this and the way it makes my skin feel. I have always been a toner girl though. Love my toners!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This spray is great. I use it almost daily to set my foundation and to take away the powdery look. Will repurchase.