September 18, 2014 | 2033 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, i have been reading reviews on fix plus for a while. Also i was wondering how does tymetheinfamous (youtube makeup guru) wear so MUCH makeup and still look flawless. Foundation and powder like skin. So i read some if these reviews and said okay ill go buy it. This morning after i used fixed plus....omg my makeup was bomb.com. where have this stuff been all my life. Omg my powder looked like skin. So natural. My makeup did not ( i mean did not move) all day. I wear drug store makeup. I have mac makeup but its not as good as some of my dtugstore makeup. Mac i need this stuff keep making it. The price is a little pricey 23 bucks here in texas. But..its worth it.lol the packaging is awesome. A perfect sprizer. I hold the bottle several inches from my face a spritz two or three times and wow. Also i use this before i apply my makeup after my face cream. So now i've guaduated from cake face thanks to mac for making fix plus.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by BombshellLovee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use Fix+ as more of a moisturizer than a finishing spray. It's not meant to "set" makeup it's more of a refresher for the skin and to gives your makeup more of a natural look and keeps it from looking powdery or cakey. I spritz my face with it before I apply my primer then I apply my foundation and it goes on so smoothly and looks perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by vackley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried other setting sprays but always go back to Fix +. Keeps my makeup in place and gives me a dewy finish. I have really oily skin. It doesn't reduce the oil but it doesn't make it worse either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great spritz of moisturized infused water!
Love, love, love this product.
I buy this over and over. Fix+ will always have a place on my tiny vanity!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love mac fix it get my makeup to last and my skin looks wonderfully fresh and moist. I Will definitely buy a new one when I use my first bottle up

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Every makeup artist has this in their kit! Its a hydrating spray with aloe vera and alot of other goodness in it that you can use before, during and after doing your makeup. If your a bit dry, it makes your face more hydrated, if you put on a bit too much powder it makes it settle and look more natural, if its late in the day and you need a bit of a lift this will make you feel and look fresh again. Its not a setting spray, but it will make you look radiant and glow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I have dry skin and this stops my makeup from looking cakey and dry. After I apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup, I spritz my urban decay all nighter spray to keep my makeup in place and my Mac fix+ to help moisturize my face. It really does help :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Phanieflowerss

I love this stuff! When I first bought it I didn't see any difference. But when I learned how to use it, I realized how much more vibrant my skin looks! I usually look dry after my make up is done and I spray some of this and it gives my face a gorgeous glow!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:It refreshens, it keeps your makeup in place, it keeps your makeup on longer, it has a nice smell. Cons: If you put too much on it gives you a glowy/Oily look

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by tvall

This product doesn't promise miracles, I don't get some of the negative comments stating that it is just purified water with some other beneficial ingredients. Yes that is what it is... (the extra ingredients include chamomile, cucumber and green tea) and all that mac describes this as is a skin refresher/make up setting spray, again which is exactly what it is!

I agree it's slightly overpriced but the concept is a brilliant idea as the product itself is extremely versatile. I use it as a refresher during the day if my face is feeling dry whilst I'm wearing make up and need a pick me up, I also use it as a toner to prep my skin, and as a setting spray. It can also be used on brushes to pack on product such as eyeshadow and face powder.

I really like it, it's simple and effective and the ingredients list is kind to the skin. Although it doesn't quite make 5 lippies because of the price!