Dove Nutrium- Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Sunflower), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Tallow Acid (or), Palmitic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pentaerithrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhyrocinnamate, BHT

This is my HG of body washes! I have very fair, soft skin on most parts of my body and most body washes I have tried have stripped my skin of it's own natural oils, leaving my skin red and irritated. I use this every day in the shower and my skin feels very soft after using it. I don't really care about the smell. Too bad it comes in such a small bottle though!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is so good! In winter, this leaves my skin well moisturized that I don't need to use lotion after a shower. Plus the fragrance is mild and pleasant, not like the ones from Bath & Body works where the perfumes are overpowering.

When this product first came out it was much better. It actually was 2 products in one-the white part was the bodywash and the pink part was the lotion-remember that? Now they just want to be cheap and take out virtually all the lotion. WEll that dosent make it suck but i tell you this fomulation cant stand up to Deep Moisture. I could actually feel the difference when i got out of the shower in my skin from using this compared to DM. Now I got to use up the whole bottle -I should take it back and xchange it out for my DM Baby!

Very nice product. Sometimes after a long day at work, I feel so ICK and this is the perfect body wash to use. Smells so refreshing and skin is left clean and glowy. Love it.

I use this everyday. It makes my skin baby-soft. I love the smell. It lathers up quickly. It's so creamy that I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I broke out horribly in a rash after using this. The smell was a little overpowering also and it wasn't very moisturizing. I would not buy this again.

I've been using a sample for a few days now. I just got out of the shower 5 minutes ago and I am already scratching my arms and my legs like crazy! My elbows are now like sandpaper and even my wrist is ichy! I don't feel soft and moisturized, and I am not glowing like some of the other MUAers' are! I just feel dry and itchy, although not a tight feeling. The scent is kind of nice, but my experience with this body wash is not very luxurious... This isn't the best or the worst for me, but I won't purchase. :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! It has the most gorgous smell too. I wish the would make a perfume out of it.

Wonderful product makes my skin feel and smell wonderful

This stuff is so lovely... works especially well after using a scrub since it's so creamy and soft. I am hooked on the scent... somehow it smells kind of fizzy to me and I love that! :)