November 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium- Body Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Naya1975

When this product first came out it was much better. It actually was 2 products in one-the white part was the bodywash and the pink part was the lotion-remember that? Now they just want to be cheap and take out virtually all the lotion. WEll that dosent make it suck but i tell you this fomulation cant stand up to Deep Moisture. I could actually feel the difference when i got out of the shower in my skin from using this compared to DM. Now I got to use up the whole bottle -I should take it back and xchange it out for my DM Baby!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2003 7:04:00 PM More reviews by smell_the_roses

Very nice product. Sometimes after a long day at work, I feel so ICK and this is the perfect body wash to use. Smells so refreshing and skin is left clean and glowy. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by racheluy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday. It makes my skin baby-soft. I love the smell. It lathers up quickly. It's so creamy that I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

I broke out horribly in a rash after using this. The smell was a little overpowering also and it wasn't very moisturizing. I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholicfreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using a sample for a few days now. I just got out of the shower 5 minutes ago and I am already scratching my arms and my legs like crazy! My elbows are now like sandpaper and even my wrist is ichy! I don't feel soft and moisturized, and I am not glowing like some of the other MUAers' are! I just feel dry and itchy, although not a tight feeling. The scent is kind of nice, but my experience with this body wash is not very luxurious... This isn't the best or the worst for me, but I won't purchase. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2003 2:44:00 PM More reviews by polkaranger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! It has the most gorgous smell too. I wish the would make a perfume out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by babyblue72578

Wonderful product makes my skin feel and smell wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2003 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Stardust1

This stuff is so lovely... works especially well after using a scrub since it's so creamy and soft. I am hooked on the scent... somehow it smells kind of fizzy to me and I love that! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 4:21:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of cream body washes, so I decided to try this after eyeing it for a long time. I am always very wary of drugstore items, because I normally end up throwing them away and wasting money. But seeing as how this was under $5 for a huge bottle and everyone seemed to like it, I figured I would just throw caution to the wind and buy some. Am I glad I did! Washing with this is like washing with pure lotion, but it still lathers well enough to make you feel clean. The smell is light, clean, and a little powdery, just like the soap. When I stepped out of the shower, though, is when the real magic began. I toweled off and felt my skin, and literally said out loud, "Oh my god!". My skin has NEVER felt so soft and moisturized just stepping out of the shower! Putting on lotion was almost overkill. I have finally found my HG cream wash and can now stop wasting money on BBW Creamy Body Washes, which do nothing for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Stellam

Ditto on the shower staple. I have slight exzema and this really helps with moisture.