August 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by SweetDreamsBeautifulNight

When applied properly, it looks amazing. I learned to apply concealer around the frame of the eyebrow and once blended, it looks niiiiiiiiice. It's the perfect color, its not too dark and not too light. I have two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

Great brow pencil! I'd purchased the MAC brown pencils before, but I think I was matched with a color that was too light for me, so I never bothered to revisit them. However, now that I am growing weary of the brow powders not lasting the whole day, I decided to try this again. I was originally leaning towards Stud, based on the endcap and packaging colors of both, but after I awatched both, decided to go with Spiked. It is the perfect dark brown - no sign of redness or orangey-ness that is so prevalent in brown pencils. This pencil allows me to fill in my browns with little strokes while remaining opaque enough to give my definition. I have actually gotten compliments on my brows since using Spiked. Additionally, the color lasts all day, and it sets well with the Mink brow set (which is my HG, but has somehow never made it to MAC's permanent line.) Agree with others that this pencil will need to be replaced often, but it's so perfect that I will do it gladly. For reference, I have dark brown eyes and (dyed) dark brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this daily without fail. Matches my colouring perfectly. (NW25/30 with dark brown hair.) Easy to use and gives natural results. Only downside is IMO it doesn't last as long as a traditional eyebrow pencil so works out more expensive. Really like it though. Will repurchase.
UPDATE: just tried the same product in LINGERING shade. Spiked is a little bit too dark for me and lingering looks more natural on me. Still rocking this though, HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lgunt004

Love it! My brows never looked so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:33:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just had to buy this after I saw how great my brows looked after an MUA did them. It is the perfect brow color for my NW43 skin. I also use Wet N Wild kohl pencil in dark brown and Maybelline Define-A-Brow in dark brown because I run out of Spiked so quickly. But this is definitely the best brow liner that I have found so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bittersweetmoment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After living for so long without a brow pencil and finding Spiked brow pencil by MAC I don't know what I was hesitating for! I would not live without this product now at all. It's application is easy and precise, it goes on creamy, and lasts all day. Recommend this 100%!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an ok eyebrow pencil. Good color and lasts long but I think this looks to harsh on my brows. I've tried many different ways in trying to use this but I prefer powder now over pencils, so up for swap this goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by lmao205

bought this for the first time the other day and i'm in love!
had a mishap w/ one of my eyebrows (hairs just kind of fell out) and this is working wonders! def a new staple for me...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Honestly, one of my staples.
I have been using this for 10+ years. Since then, I've tried different eyebrow things like anastasia, and benefit, smashbox, wax, powder, brush, etc...
I ALWAYS come back to this.
Sure it's nice to change it sometimes, (right now I have 3 different brow waxes, powders, penciles going) but MAC spiked is something I'm never ever without.
It's pencil but it looks so natural (I have dark brown hair) and the formula goes on well, stays on all day, never looks harsh or shiny.
I think this should be in everyone's make up pouch.
Anyways, I think I'm on like the 30th pencil (I've been using this for more than 10 years daily) and I'll keep buying happily

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok so i always used eyeshadows to fill in my eyebrows, but wanted to try something different so i got Mac eyebrow pencil in spiked, and i have to say i am in love, Its the perfect color for my dark eyebrows, one negative thing about this pencil is that you can't twist it back down, but i have tried the maybeline define a brow and you can't twist those pencils down either. I will def be repurchasing this eyebrow pencil in spiked again.