November 24, 2014 | 1991 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Kiehl's - Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Cheapchic

The product is a thick creamy opaque cream. I apply it onto a cotton pad and use it to wipe off my eye makeup. I like the creamy feel. The product has proven to be effective, but I feel a cheaper product would do the same job. I would NOT repurchase this once I finish it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

This is pretty nice. It's definitely gentle and does wipe my eye makeup off easily. It's too greasy though, and it does just as good as my cheap-o Maybelline eye makeup remover. Not worth the price. I probably won't buy again, but I'll use this bottle up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2004 5:01:00 AM More reviews by kathrynhayes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous product. It removes my eye makeup easily and gently, and doesn't sting my eyes at all. It's not too greasy, so I don't feel like I have to rinse after I tissue it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by april1976

This is the best eye-makeup remover I have ever used. I was originally hooked on Lancome, but it seemed to be to oily for me. I received a sample of this from the Kiehl's counter a year ago and haven't looked back. It just feels nice and has not caused me any skin-related problems.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by noseofblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Of all the eye makeup removers that claim they are gentle and don't sting, this is the only one that actually is gentle and doesn't sting. I've got really sensitive allergy-susceptible eyes, and I can use this product without a problem. Big rave.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 5:28:00 AM More reviews by tuberose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best eye makeup remover I've found so far, this is a light lotion that gently removes my makeup in a couple of swipes. It doesn't sting my eyes at all, nor does it leave the skin around my eyes feeling dehydrated or ultra- greasy afterwards. A little goes a long way. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 11:06:00 PM More reviews by senoritapicante1

This is an amzing eye make-up remover. I have combo skin so I was skeptical about using a creamy remover but 1 sample put my worries to rest. This product removes the following in 2 swipes: mascara (3 coats), eye shadow (2-3 shades), eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. I need very little to get the job done. Unlike liquid removers, e.g. Klorane, Kiehl's doesn't dry out my eyes and leaves them soft. Brilliant buy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 10:48:00 AM More reviews by gingin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is truly a great makeup remover in a liquid form. My only gripe is that it is a bit too liquidy and so I generally get too much out, but end up using it on my face. It is gentle, effective and price-wise moderate. Totally better than anything I've used from Clinique in the past.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 12:37:00 PM More reviews by StephB

Wow! I thought I was happy that I'd found something better than the infamous BiFacil...Mary Kay. Kiehl's is even better than the Mary Kay! I was skeptical about using a lotion-type remover. I put some on a cotton ball and it removed my L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara with ease! It also didn't leave my eye area feeling greasy in the least. I then washed my face as usual. I can't get over how easily this takes my un-budgeable eye makeup off! This is what I've been looking for!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 8:29:00 AM More reviews by vettegirl96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have recently been experiencing a sensitive eye problem. I have used baby oil to remove my eye makeup for 20+ years, but suddenly it makes my eyes red, puffy, and sore. I tried several eye makeup removers including Almay, Lancome, Clinique, Nivea...this is the only one that has allowed my eyes to go back to normal. I suggest rinsing off instead of tissueing, but all in all a very good product.