Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Aqua/Water, Prunis Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sclerotium Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Allantonin, Polyparaben, Cucumis Sativas/Cucumber Fruit Extract, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI 75130/Beta Carotene Fmla 685195/3 Code F.I.L.:D8750/1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

It is supremely gentle milky lotion that even takes off my waterproof Maybelline mascara and BB jel eyeliner! It doesn't sting my eyes, no greasy feeling left behind. The only downside is this product is kinda pricy. love this eye makeup remover and will repurchase.

on 2/22/2004 2:03:00 AM

The product is a thick creamy opaque cream. I apply it onto a cotton pad and use it to wipe off my eye makeup. I like the creamy feel. The product has proven to be effective, but I feel a cheaper product would do the same job. I would NOT repurchase this once I finish it.

This is pretty nice. It's definitely gentle and does wipe my eye makeup off easily. It's too greasy though, and it does just as good as my cheap-o Maybelline eye makeup remover. Not worth the price. I probably won't buy again, but I'll use this bottle up.

on 1/31/2004 5:01:00 AM

This is a fabulous product. It removes my eye makeup easily and gently, and doesn't sting my eyes at all. It's not too greasy, so I don't feel like I have to rinse after I tissue it off.

on 1/23/2004 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is the best eye-makeup remover I have ever used. I was originally hooked on Lancome, but it seemed to be to oily for me. I received a sample of this from the Kiehl's counter a year ago and haven't looked back. It just feels nice and has not caused me any skin-related problems.

on 1/19/2004 9:12:00 PM

Of all the eye makeup removers that claim they are gentle and don't sting, this is the only one that actually is gentle and doesn't sting. I've got really sensitive allergy-susceptible eyes, and I can use this product without a problem. Big rave.

on 1/11/2004 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best eye makeup remover I've found so far, this is a light lotion that gently removes my makeup in a couple of swipes. It doesn't sting my eyes at all, nor does it leave the skin around my eyes feeling dehydrated or ultra- greasy afterwards. A little goes a long way. Will definitely repurchase.

This is an amzing eye make-up remover. I have combo skin so I was skeptical about using a creamy remover but 1 sample put my worries to rest. This product removes the following in 2 swipes: mascara (3 coats), eye shadow (2-3 shades), eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. I need very little to get the job done. Unlike liquid removers, e.g. Klorane, Kiehl's doesn't dry out my eyes and leaves them soft. Brilliant buy!!!

on 11/25/2003 10:48:00 AM

This is truly a great makeup remover in a liquid form. My only gripe is that it is a bit too liquidy and so I generally get too much out, but end up using it on my face. It is gentle, effective and price-wise moderate. Totally better than anything I've used from Clinique in the past.

on 11/19/2003 12:37:00 PM

Wow! I thought I was happy that I'd found something better than the infamous BiFacil...Mary Kay. Kiehl's is even better than the Mary Kay! I was skeptical about using a lotion-type remover. I put some on a cotton ball and it removed my L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara with ease! It also didn't leave my eye area feeling greasy in the least. I then washed my face as usual. I can't get over how easily this takes my un-budgeable eye makeup off! This is what I've been looking for!