November 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by souavang86

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! It is great. It totally does the work. It is by far the best concealer I have ever used. It totally cover all my red spot. Highly recommened!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by zuvesta

Similar to one of the other reviewers, I've been using this concealer since I first started with makeup (around 12-13). I'm now 22 and I still love and use this concealer! It has a great, thick consistency which I find necessary for hiding my blemishes, but won't look cakey as long as you blend well. It does tend to go on a little yellow, but as long as you set with powder and blend you'll be fine. The lasting power of this concealer is also great - will last all day as long as you don't touch your face too much. I love this concealer mostly because I'm very self-conscious about blemishes, but when I use this product I know I don't have to worry about anything rubbing off mid-day. HG status for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Before I hated this concealer because it used to be so drying. Now they've changed it and now it creases, even with powder! Wt? I can't seem to win.

Also the colors are weird. I wear Ivory 2 so ordered ivory 2 concealer and it was pinkish gray--gross. So consultant said ivory 1 was my color and just as I remembered this is so yellow it looks like corrector. Again can't seem to win. Time to move on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by cowbellyoursocksoff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I am 23 and have been using this product since I was 12. I use beige and it has a little bit of a yellow undertone which works well with my skin tone. I have always had dark circles under my eyes, and this works very well to cover them without disappearing mid-day. It also works well with covering redness. It is thick but not cake-y. A little bit goes a long way. This is my HG, I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by infirmierabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This concealer works really well for me. It covers my under eye circles well. It works very well with the Mary Kay foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by mariahermosillo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product like a month ago, and the 1st time i wore it was very dry on my skin. but like last week i ran out of foundation, so i mixed the concealer on my finger on mixed it with moisturizer (i used lubriderm) and applied it as if it was foundation... I LOVED IT! i also applied only a little bit, so a little goes a long way

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by miranda20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was really disappointed with this. i expected something better from mary kay. i used the yellow under-eye concealer and i was not impressed by it. it didn't seem to cover all that well, and it got cakey after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by guardgurl90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't break out very often but when I do, I get those pimples that are really big and are both red (the base) and white (the very tip). I end up picking at them so I have a lot of pimple scars on my face. Not only does this concealer cover the scars, but also covers most of the large pimples so that they look very small. I use the Mary Kay foundation over it. From using these two products, people think I have perfect skin but I really don't. The bad thing about it is that it feels really cake-y even though it doesn't look like it is. As for under eye circles, it really works if you use the right foundation. My under eye circles are really dark and go about 2 fingers below my eyes. I used to use the cover girl foundation but it didn't cover the dark circles. The Mary Kay foundation was the only one that really worked well with the concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by burs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer works really well to conceal blemishes. I don't get undereye circles, so I can't say how well it works for that. I use Ivory 2 in the winter and Beige in the summer and apply it with a concealer brush. The packaging is nice and hygienic. I got it for $5 on ebay. I'll keep using it until I can find an organic or natural concealer that compares.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by blackprincessxo

i gave this a 4 because i have to mix colors bronze 1 and bronze 2 because bronze 2 is too red for me, but im lovin it so far.