August 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 5:05:00 AM More reviews by liongrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bath bomb is FANTASTIC. It didn't stain my bathtub. It smells really nice, and most importantly, as soon as I got out of the bath I noticed a huge difference - my skin felt silky!!! I honestly couldn't stop touching myself once I was done - for once I didn't have to wear lotion. Love love love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2005 5:52:00 PM More reviews by birthday_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVING this! Great lemony-citrus scent. It soothes the skin AND mind thanks to it's all natural ingredients bergmont, avocado and olive oil. YUM!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 6:53:00 PM More reviews by fistshaker

Avobath is a must-try for anyone new to Lush. Results in a wonderful, green-tinted, citrus-and-lemongrass scented bath. Very energizing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by buckheadbecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first LUSH products, and I was drawn to it because of its lemongrass scent. It's definitely one of the less sweet, non-musky, more natural scents from LUSH--which is a nice change. It fizzes nicely, lasts a while (although the scent doesn't once I'm out of the tub), and the scent is nice. Not terribly moisturizing, but it's not drying either. I imagine that I'm getting in touch with my inner-nature chick when I use this. So why not 5 lippies, you might ask? It's because I feel guilty about sending $4+ literally down the drain.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by PhoenixAscending

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a so-so ballistic. The fragrance was wonderful at first but after 15 minutes it was **POOF** gone. Maybe my nose just wasn't working. The water did turn a wonderful spring green color and the fizzies were sustained for a long time. I didn't find this ballistic to be very moisterizing but I have very dry skin. I'll try something else before rebuying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

absolutely one of the best lush products i have ever tried. it has a very strong lemongrass-bergamot scent (with rosewood oil and gardenia extract, too) and its supposed to have green glitter, but i didnt notice a speck.

it has real mashed avocado and olive oil for moisturizing, and it actually does moisturize noticeably without leaving a mess behind in the tub.

the scent is the best part, and i loved it so much that this is one bath bomb ill buy every time i order instead of waiting to try all the others before i revisit it.. with most lemongrass scents, it just ends up smelling like straight lemons. this really does smell like fresh and woody lemongrass with the tiniest hint of bergamot, which is crisp and citrusy.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bunnychick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lots of fizzy action and a light fruity/floral scent. This is the first Lush product that I have tried and was really pleased. This made my bath relaxing and the scent was not overpowering, but lingered nicely. Would definetly recommend for anyone who wants to try a bath bomb that is not a candy-like scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 10:13:00 PM More reviews by elainebenice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolute favorite bath bomb. Gorgeous color, gorgeous lime scent. Scent does not fade when it hits the water and my bathroom smells wonderful! Such a relaxing bath.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2005 3:55:00 AM More reviews by FireKittenEMT

I bought this bath bomb because my boyfriend smelled it at the Lush store and told me, "this smells like something i want to devour". 'Nuff said, this thing was in my shopping basket lickety split! This is one of the larger bath bombs, so it really gets a lot of fizz in the bath tub. The scent is the best part, though! If you want to get technical, it contains notes of lemongrass, bergamot and rosewood, but to be perfectly honest it reminds me of Fruit Loops cereal! Yummmmmmm...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed the smell of Avobath while it was still in its solid form. It smells of fresh limes. The scent grew stronger when this fizzed away and was very refresing. However, the fragrance didn't last through my bath and although I could smell it on my skin after my bath, it disappeared very quickly. Avobath turned my water a light, clear green but the one I used did not have any glitter or shimmer of any kind in it, which I prefer anyway. I did find that Avobath softened the water very nicely and left my skin soft and smooth. I will probably give this one another try, hoping the scent might be a bit stronger this time around.