December 21, 2014 | 1297 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by yokojoano

This was my second lush bathbomb. I was worried that I wouldn't like it because the scent really reminded me of lime fruit loops. In the bath, however, FANTASTIC! Nice green water, and a little bit of glitter. Nice smell in water, nice smell on skin, nice soft sweet citrusy skin, oh my. It is $$ but a great treat for a special occassion bathing experience.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite lush bombs. I love the color it leaves the bath water and it's citrusy smell. It doesn't leave my skin irritated either. A good product to start off with if you never tried any of lush's stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by VanessaVQ

I swapped for this and was hesitant to use it because it smelled perfumey in the bag. But once I dropped it in my tub, it smelled great - a fresh, citrus smell (not perfumey at all - great for my sensitive allergies). The water turned lime green which was kinda fun, but the fragrance faded quickly. I didn't find it moisturizing as many people did, but I hardly expect any bath treatments to really moisturize unless its a thick cream or oil. I also didn't realize that it had glitter in it and was quite surprised to find a fine coat of tiny glitter all over as I was drying off. I'm always happy to find new vegan products that aren't tested on animals, so it was definitely worth trying, and I'd probably swap for one again. But as someone else put it, I don't think I would actually pay $4.55 to wash it down the drain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 5:05:00 AM More reviews by liongrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bath bomb is FANTASTIC. It didn't stain my bathtub. It smells really nice, and most importantly, as soon as I got out of the bath I noticed a huge difference - my skin felt silky!!! I honestly couldn't stop touching myself once I was done - for once I didn't have to wear lotion. Love love love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2005 5:52:00 PM More reviews by birthday_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVING this! Great lemony-citrus scent. It soothes the skin AND mind thanks to it's all natural ingredients bergmont, avocado and olive oil. YUM!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 6:53:00 PM More reviews by fistshaker

Avobath is a must-try for anyone new to Lush. Results in a wonderful, green-tinted, citrus-and-lemongrass scented bath. Very energizing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by buckheadbecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first LUSH products, and I was drawn to it because of its lemongrass scent. It's definitely one of the less sweet, non-musky, more natural scents from LUSH--which is a nice change. It fizzes nicely, lasts a while (although the scent doesn't once I'm out of the tub), and the scent is nice. Not terribly moisturizing, but it's not drying either. I imagine that I'm getting in touch with my inner-nature chick when I use this. So why not 5 lippies, you might ask? It's because I feel guilty about sending $4+ literally down the drain.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by PhoenixAscending

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a so-so ballistic. The fragrance was wonderful at first but after 15 minutes it was **POOF** gone. Maybe my nose just wasn't working. The water did turn a wonderful spring green color and the fizzies were sustained for a long time. I didn't find this ballistic to be very moisterizing but I have very dry skin. I'll try something else before rebuying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 3:00:00 PM More reviews by haloinrverse

absolutely one of the best lush products i have ever tried. it has a very strong lemongrass-bergamot scent (with rosewood oil and gardenia extract, too) and its supposed to have green glitter, but i didnt notice a speck.

it has real mashed avocado and olive oil for moisturizing, and it actually does moisturize noticeably without leaving a mess behind in the tub.

the scent is the best part, and i loved it so much that this is one bath bomb ill buy every time i order instead of waiting to try all the others before i revisit it.. with most lemongrass scents, it just ends up smelling like straight lemons. this really does smell like fresh and woody lemongrass with the tiniest hint of bergamot, which is crisp and citrusy.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bunnychick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lots of fizzy action and a light fruity/floral scent. This is the first Lush product that I have tried and was really pleased. This made my bath relaxing and the scent was not overpowering, but lingered nicely. Would definetly recommend for anyone who wants to try a bath bomb that is not a candy-like scent.