LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

on 2/3/2006 12:07:00 PM

I love this bomb!! The lemongrass scent is so fresh. I love the way it makes my whole bathroom smell after my bath.

on 12/10/2005 8:12:00 PM

I loved the scent of this bath bomb. It has a really beautiful lemongrass scent, which I wasn't expecting. Unfortunately, I had to rush through my bath, so I can't comment on the moisturizing qualities. But scentwise it's wonderful.

on 11/1/2005 1:29:00 AM

Tried this out tonight and I'm very pleased with Avobath. It's a great citrusy scent that is very strong, my bathroom still smells like Avobath but it doesnt last long on skin. The ballistic turned my water into a neon lime green and I did not detect any glitter thankfully. Avobath is great for energizing your senses, I would not recommend using Avobath before bed, it's not exactly sleep inducing. I can't comment on the moisturizing properties of Avobath, I added a sliver of Each Peach massage bar to my bath. It smelled like I was bathing in a smoothie! Good, but you have to be in the right mood for it!

on 10/25/2005 7:43:00 PM

This was my second lush bathbomb. I was worried that I wouldn't like it because the scent really reminded me of lime fruit loops. In the bath, however, FANTASTIC! Nice green water, and a little bit of glitter. Nice smell in water, nice smell on skin, nice soft sweet citrusy skin, oh my. It is $$ but a great treat for a special occassion bathing experience.

on 10/22/2005 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite lush bombs. I love the color it leaves the bath water and it's citrusy smell. It doesn't leave my skin irritated either. A good product to start off with if you never tried any of lush's stuff.

on 9/6/2005 6:23:00 PM

I swapped for this and was hesitant to use it because it smelled perfumey in the bag. But once I dropped it in my tub, it smelled great - a fresh, citrus smell (not perfumey at all - great for my sensitive allergies). The water turned lime green which was kinda fun, but the fragrance faded quickly. I didn't find it moisturizing as many people did, but I hardly expect any bath treatments to really moisturize unless its a thick cream or oil. I also didn't realize that it had glitter in it and was quite surprised to find a fine coat of tiny glitter all over as I was drying off. I'm always happy to find new vegan products that aren't tested on animals, so it was definitely worth trying, and I'd probably swap for one again. But as someone else put it, I don't think I would actually pay $4.55 to wash it down the drain.

on 8/26/2005 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bath bomb is FANTASTIC. It didn't stain my bathtub. It smells really nice, and most importantly, as soon as I got out of the bath I noticed a huge difference - my skin felt silky!!! I honestly couldn't stop touching myself once I was done - for once I didn't have to wear lotion. Love love love this!!!

LOVING this! Great lemony-citrus scent. It soothes the skin AND mind thanks to it's all natural ingredients bergmont, avocado and olive oil. YUM!

on 8/9/2005 6:53:00 PM

Avobath is a must-try for anyone new to Lush. Results in a wonderful, green-tinted, citrus-and-lemongrass scented bath. Very energizing!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was one of my first LUSH products, and I was drawn to it because of its lemongrass scent. It's definitely one of the less sweet, non-musky, more natural scents from LUSH--which is a nice change. It fizzes nicely, lasts a while (although the scent doesn't once I'm out of the tub), and the scent is nice. Not terribly moisturizing, but it's not drying either. I imagine that I'm getting in touch with my inner-nature chick when I use this. So why not 5 lippies, you might ask? It's because I feel guilty about sending $4+ literally down the drain.

Popular Bath Treatments