MAC Frost - Angel

on 6/15/2013 1:18:00 PM

Angel lipstick isn't a good lipstick.It is very drying.And looks so chalking.
Frost isn't a good finish in lipsticks.The best lipstick is Creme Cup.Its a wonderful filling on your lips.So get Creme Cup instead of Angel.Trust me you will be glad you did.

on 6/12/2013 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect pink color! Mac lipsticks are by far my favorite lipsticks as all are very pigmented and smell great. I bought this lipstick as i heard kim kardashian wears it and i am in love with her make up. i must say this is my favorite lipstick and i would recommend it for more tanned skin tones as i think it would make a paler woman look more washed out.

on 5/27/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a light baby pink lipstick with a nice subtle sheen to it Its not a ugly In your face clownish frost like some frosted lipsticks can look its extremely pretty and looks very much like creme cup infact I sometimes can't tell the difference at times both great with a smokey eye or a neutrel soft femmine look I'd recommend this to anyone who loves barbie pink lipsticks like me:)

on 5/25/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this lipstick with MAC's back to MAC program so I didn't have to pay a cent for this (thank god). This is a pinky nude colour, the formulation is beautiful and it is super creamy when applied to the lips. The only problem I have is that it looks AWFUL on my NC25 skintone and darker pigmented lips. I look like a corpse and it really settles into the lines of my lips, it just isn't cute. The only way I can make this work is with a darker lipliner and darker gloss on top but that's just hiding the actual colour itself and isn't really worth it. I'm really sad this lipstick doesn't work for me because it is truly a beautiful colour.

on 5/25/2013 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipstick ! You could wear this lipstick on a daily bases ! It's so pretty.

on 5/21/2013 4:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was my first MAC lipstick and at 16 dollars a pop, I was not impressed. The color was just not pretty for my skin. It made me look like a sick barbie doll, not a good look. I would always have to top with a gloss (usually a darker color) because it made my lips look dry and weird looking. Even after exfoliating and "prepping" my lips, this lipstick still looked...well, bad. Although I have gotten several compliments on it, I just did not think it looked good compared to other pink lipsticks I own. I bought to to use as an "everyday" color, but it just falls short for me.

on 5/21/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Angel is a color that most people seem to either love or hate. I'd read so many bad reviews about it that I didn't even bother trying it for the longest time - however the last time I was at MAC I tried out Creme Cup because I heard it was a similar color to Angel, but more wearable. Interestingly enough, I found the opposite to be true in my case. Creme Cup was too pale on me and made my lips almost slightly grayish whereas Angel was what I was looking for - a baby pink that doesn't run too cool for my complexion. The only reason I took off a lippie was because on my it settles into lip lines after a little bit.

on 5/21/2013 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I'm NC20, warm/yellow undertones. This just did not work on me. It's a very cool toned pink. I just looked... weird wearing this. It didn't go with my skin tone at all. Returned it.

on 5/14/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolute favourite lipstick ever! It looks great on me, it gives me a peachy-pink colored lips (which i love), it also makes my skin look awesome. It looks so natural on me! I think MAC lipsticks are really dry, so I recommend you to wear lip balm before putting it on. All in all, I seriously love it, I definitely will repurchase this!!!

on 5/14/2013 3:23:00 PM

I'm a fair skinned blonde and Angel is a beautiful every day color for me. Probably in my top 3 favorite MAC lipsticks!!

Popular Lipsticks